This will be a first time visit for us - we're both in our 60's. We can get a great airfare deal between mid-May and July. Is the threat of snow pretty much over by this time as far as the scenic road thru the park? Will there still be many lodging rooms left? We prefer non-condo places i.e. motels/hotels/inns that provide breakfast, preferably $100 give or take. Any recos would be great. Do any of the towns close to the park have an area of shops/restaurants that you can walk to? Will also be in the Denver/Colorado Springs area. As far as having areas close to restaurants and shops there, do you need to be downtown and do the hotels charge parking? Any help greatly appreciated.
60's Couple Seek Help w/ Rocky Mountain Nat'l Park
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fun restaurants in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge
- 2 Road to Hana in 2 days without spending the night???
- 3 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 4 Driving between Nashville and Memphis
- 5 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 6 Can I make a 1pm flight out of OGG if I stay the night before in Hana?
- 7 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 8 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 9 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 10 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 11 Brooklyn why?
- 12 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 13 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 14 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 15 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 16 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 17 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 18 New York City Restaurants
- 19 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 20 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 21 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 22 Maui vacation
- 23 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 24 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 25 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help