Im going to be in Tennessee to study for a few weks in June so have decided to try and see a bit of the USA afterwards! I have around 6 weeks free in which I need to get from Knoxville to San Francisco and would like to visit New Orleans, but other than that im pretty flexible. I plan to travel by Greyhound/Amtrak and will be travelling alone.
I was wondering if anyone has any advice about which places to visit and stay and tips for travelling alone? All tips will be much appreciated, this is my first trip alone so I need as much help as I can get!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://scamhealthfacts.com/nuviante/
- 2 Tioga Rd closed May-Oct??
- 3 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 4 Vegas to Grand Canyon by car in a day
- 5 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 6 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 7 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 8 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 9 Pacific Coast Highway 1st Timer
- 10 Northwest Passage
- 11 Hotel near Marlins Park
- 12 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 13 All you can eat lobster in vegas and caviar
- 14 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 15 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 16 Northwest Car Trip
- 17 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 18 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 19 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 20 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 21 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 22 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 23 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 24 Sonoma
- 25 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170428141326