Im going to be in Tennessee to study for a few weks in June so have decided to try and see a bit of the USA afterwards! I have around 6 weeks free in which I need to get from Knoxville to San Francisco and would like to visit New Orleans, but other than that im pretty flexible. I plan to travel by Greyhound/Amtrak and will be travelling alone.
I was wondering if anyone has any advice about which places to visit and stay and tips for travelling alone? All tips will be much appreciated, this is my first trip alone so I need as much help as I can get!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthybooklet.com/tvolve/
- 2 Limo rental
- 3 http://www.slimeragarciniacambogia.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 4 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/naturally-him/
- 5 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 6 http://www.slimeragarciniacambogia.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 7 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 8 http://fornatgaex.com/tvolve-reviews/
- 9 Oakland Airport Transportation
- 10 http://newhealthsupplement.com/exoslim/
- 11 Does custom essay writing service important for students
- 12 My Topic TitleHow custom essay writing service is benefit for the students?
- 13 http://mtgsalvation.org/tvolve-reviews/
- 14 http://gomusclebuilding.com/boost-ultimate-male-enhancement/
- 15 http://isscamreview.com/option-figures/
- 16 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/exoslim/
- 17 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 18 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 19 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 20 blue ridge parkway?
- 21 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 22 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 23 Wedding gifts?
- 24 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 25 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd