Am on a temp work assignment in Cumberland, Rhode Island (from Texas) and would love any suggestions for things to do, places to eat/drink, entertainment. I have taken the train to Fenway for a game, which was awesome! I do have a vehicle here. I am a 24 yr male and will have my girlfriend fly in occasionally and we would like to do weekend sightseeing. I enjoy good seafood, beer, wine and we love outdoors and are pretty physcial. Thanks for suggesitons!
6 MO STAY IN RHODE ISLAND
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 2 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 3 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 4 Pavtube Back to School Coupons 2014: Giveaway + Biggest Coupons
- 5 Houston in September
- 6 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 7 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 8 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 9 late-night DC restaurant
- 10 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 11 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 12 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 13 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 14 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful
- 15 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 16 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 17 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 18 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 19 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 20 HAWAII: Honolulu Airport Question
- 21 Oahu ideas
- 22 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 23 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 24 cape cod seashore rail trail
- 25 Driving from Philly to Stowe, VT. Need a scenic route!