Am on a temp work assignment in Cumberland, Rhode Island (from Texas) and would love any suggestions for things to do, places to eat/drink, entertainment. I have taken the train to Fenway for a game, which was awesome! I do have a vehicle here. I am a 24 yr male and will have my girlfriend fly in occasionally and we would like to do weekend sightseeing. I enjoy good seafood, beer, wine and we love outdoors and are pretty physcial. Thanks for suggesitons!
6 MO STAY IN RHODE ISLAND
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Charleston, SC help
- 2 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 3 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 4 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 5 middlebury vt snow
- 6 Oakland CA restaurants near Fox Theater ... maybe even a hotel?
- 7 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 8 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 9 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 10 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 11 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 12 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 13 Deep South sept 2015
- 14 Self guided White House tour
- 15 Northwest USA
- 16 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 17 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 18 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 19 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 20 Portland, OR hotel question
- 21 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 22 san diego or nearby area
- 23 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 24 Texas
- 25 Los Angeles day trips