Am on a temp work assignment in Cumberland, Rhode Island (from Texas) and would love any suggestions for things to do, places to eat/drink, entertainment. I have taken the train to Fenway for a game, which was awesome! I do have a vehicle here. I am a 24 yr male and will have my girlfriend fly in occasionally and we would like to do weekend sightseeing. I enjoy good seafood, beer, wine and we love outdoors and are pretty physcial. Thanks for suggesitons!
6 MO STAY IN RHODE ISLAND
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 2 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 3 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 4 Colorado in the summer!
- 5 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 6 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 7 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 8 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 9 Washington DC Metro
- 10 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 11 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 12 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 13 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 14 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 15 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 16 Travel West Coast
- 17 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 18 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 19 Wine Country Picnic
- 20 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 21 Road trip through the south
- 22 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 23 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 24 Myrtle Beach
- 25 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK