Am on a temp work assignment in Cumberland, Rhode Island (from Texas) and would love any suggestions for things to do, places to eat/drink, entertainment. I have taken the train to Fenway for a game, which was awesome! I do have a vehicle here. I am a 24 yr male and will have my girlfriend fly in occasionally and we would like to do weekend sightseeing. I enjoy good seafood, beer, wine and we love outdoors and are pretty physcial. Thanks for suggesitons!
6 MO STAY IN RHODE ISLAND
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 2 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 3 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 4 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 5 New Orleans
- 6 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 7 Baytown, Texas
- 8 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 9 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 10 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 11 Seattle Restaurant for Graduation luncheon
- 12 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 13 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 14 Seattle to San Francisco itinerary
- 15 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY
- 16 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 17 Santa Barbara area
- 18 Boston in winter?
- 19 Hilton Gardens - Marina Del Ray - Restaurants near by???
- 20 Sunnen Lake, MO
- 21 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 22 Thanksgiving in Manhattan
- 23 Subway to Peter Luger's?
- 24 Your voice for Airbnb is needed
- 25 Need advice for visiting Oahu.