Am on a temp work assignment in Cumberland, Rhode Island (from Texas) and would love any suggestions for things to do, places to eat/drink, entertainment. I have taken the train to Fenway for a game, which was awesome! I do have a vehicle here. I am a 24 yr male and will have my girlfriend fly in occasionally and we would like to do weekend sightseeing. I enjoy good seafood, beer, wine and we love outdoors and are pretty physcial. Thanks for suggesitons!
6 MO STAY IN RHODE ISLAND
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 2 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 3 Marco Island
- 4 JFK Airport
- 5 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 6 things to do near Arches National Park
- 7 Delicate Arch in Arches national park
- 8 Arches National Park in a day
- 9 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 10 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 11 Breckenridge in October
- 12 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 13 EX-LAX
- 14 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 15 Best place to see Redwoods in December
- 16 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 17 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 18 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 19 Broadway choices
- 20 N California trip questions
- 21 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 22 My Book of Mormon review
- 23 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 24 Las Vegas, North Rim and Zion
- 25 New England road trip Oct. 8-14