Can we possibly do anything with a 6 hour lay over at National Airport? We have never been to DC. I guess we would have to be back at the airport 2 hours before our flight to London so make that a 4 hour lay over.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How to Improve the Lives of Travelers
- 2 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus
- 3 First time visit to California
- 4 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 5 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 6 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 7 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 8 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 9 NY State Assembly Internship
- 10 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 11 Room Service @ Disney Hotel
- 12 Touring Hearst Castle
- 13 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 14 East coast & Thanksgiving in Pennsylvania
- 15 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 16 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 17 San Francisco
- 18 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 19 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 20 Angels Landing
- 21 Seattle/Vancouver in July
- 22 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 23 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 24 Going to Coachella - what to do after the festival
- 25 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt