I am flying into Oahu Sunday night on a 9:30 flight for 6 days (leaving saturday).
We are thinking of staying in oahu for either 2 days, or flying directly to maui that night/the next morning (are there even flights that late?). We don't really care too much for the city as we are from NYC, but I'm sure we would still enjoy it (we even thought about going to Kauai for 2 days first). Should I be splitting this time up or commiting fully to Maui for 6/7 days?
Any chance that we could the majority of Maui in 6 days? (including Hana and the other 2 points of interest on the west side)?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip from NJ TO SC
- 2 First Time to California
- 3 Roadtrip Around U.S
- 4 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 5 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 6 Angels Landing
- 7 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 8 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 9 San Francisco and Napa
- 10 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 11 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 12 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 13 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 14 California RV baby and child seats
- 15 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 16 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 17 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus
- 18 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 19 car rentals in San Diego
- 20 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 21 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 22 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 23 First time visit to California
- 24 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 25 NY State Assembly Internship