I am flying into Oahu Sunday night on a 9:30 flight for 6 days (leaving saturday).
We are thinking of staying in oahu for either 2 days, or flying directly to maui that night/the next morning (are there even flights that late?). We don't really care too much for the city as we are from NYC, but I'm sure we would still enjoy it (we even thought about going to Kauai for 2 days first). Should I be splitting this time up or commiting fully to Maui for 6/7 days?
Any chance that we could the majority of Maui in 6 days? (including Hana and the other 2 points of interest on the west side)?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://musclebuildingbuy.com/strongmen-male-enhancement/
- 2 JFK Terminal 4 to Terminal 8
- 3 Visiting Kauai...NEXT week!!
- 4 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 5 Venice, CA area
- 6 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 7 Rhode Island Get Away
- 8 New England Tour
- 9 Tahoe - Plumpjack Inn vs. Basecamp Hotel
- 10 NYC - Pastrami sandwich near library, Grand Central Station, St Patrick's
- 11 Colorado October 16-25, 2017
- 12 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 13 Blue Ridge Parkway/Great Smoky Mountains
- 14 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 15 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 16 Please help us find a wonderful boutique hotel in the western U.S.
- 17 Adirondacks trip repot
- 18 beach chair and umbrella rentals in carmel?
- 19 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 20 CLT connection times, Charlotte
- 21 Grand Circle Trip from Ohio
- 22 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 23 Las Vegas in February - hotel recommendations please
- 24 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 25 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?