I am flying into Oahu Sunday night on a 9:30 flight for 6 days (leaving saturday).
We are thinking of staying in oahu for either 2 days, or flying directly to maui that night/the next morning (are there even flights that late?). We don't really care too much for the city as we are from NYC, but I'm sure we would still enjoy it (we even thought about going to Kauai for 2 days first). Should I be splitting this time up or commiting fully to Maui for 6/7 days?
Any chance that we could the majority of Maui in 6 days? (including Hana and the other 2 points of interest on the west side)?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Miami airport--safety??
- 2 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 3 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 4 Las vegas hotel off the beaten path
- 5 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 6 Recent Spam Attacks
- 7 I95 or I81 to Florida from NJ on Memorial Day Weekend Friday?
- 8 Is the power adapter plug necessary
- 9 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 10 US whole month of January where to
- 11 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 12 San Fran & Monterey Bay with Tweens
- 13 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 14 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 15 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 16 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 17 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 18 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 19 UC Santa Barbara hotels
- 20 Baltimore Weekend
- 21 Dinosaur National Monument
- 22 Road trip LA to Phoenix via Grand Canyon
- 23 Is Yosemite worth going too in July?
- 24 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 25 Things to do in Toronto