I am flying into Oahu Sunday night on a 9:30 flight for 6 days (leaving saturday).
We are thinking of staying in oahu for either 2 days, or flying directly to maui that night/the next morning (are there even flights that late?). We don't really care too much for the city as we are from NYC, but I'm sure we would still enjoy it (we even thought about going to Kauai for 2 days first). Should I be splitting this time up or commiting fully to Maui for 6/7 days?
Any chance that we could the majority of Maui in 6 days? (including Hana and the other 2 points of interest on the west side)?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 2 Zion NP & Las Vegas with Kids for 3 days in July - Please Help
- 3 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 4 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 5 Savanah Sojourn
- 6 Gotta Go To Stanford U Medical Center
- 7 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 8 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 9 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 10 San Francisco - Best place to see street art
- 11 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 12 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 13 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 14 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
- 15 Newark to Paris
- 16 Phone SIM
- 17 A June trip to Kauai
- 18 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 19 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 20 ONE DY ONE NIGHT IN LA
- 21 Avoiding Los Angeles Traffic
- 22 Transit Advisory July 4, 2016 Local Transit will be on a hoilday schedule
- 23 Napa Valley Hotel
- 24 October Fall Foliage Itinerary
- 25 The city never sleeps, but we needed to