I am flying into Oahu Sunday night on a 9:30 flight for 6 days (leaving saturday).
We are thinking of staying in oahu for either 2 days, or flying directly to maui that night/the next morning (are there even flights that late?). We don't really care too much for the city as we are from NYC, but I'm sure we would still enjoy it (we even thought about going to Kauai for 2 days first). Should I be splitting this time up or commiting fully to Maui for 6/7 days?
Any chance that we could the majority of Maui in 6 days? (including Hana and the other 2 points of interest on the west side)?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Accounting Services QB Cure
- 2 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 3 Lunch in Central Park
- 4 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 5 My travels to Monument Valley
- 6 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 7 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 8 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 9 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 10 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 11 Las Vegas trip report
- 12 Oregon Coast road trip
- 13 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 14 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 15 Miami for 2 days
- 16 Living in Tampa /West Palm
- 17 How much cash do you travel with?
- 18 Food Festival Tour
- 19 Boston area hotels
- 20 ALASKA TWO WEEK TRIP Cruise/Land
- 21 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 22 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 23 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 24 Seattle weather: not a troll
- 25 seattle apartment