I am flying into Oahu Sunday night on a 9:30 flight for 6 days (leaving saturday).
We are thinking of staying in oahu for either 2 days, or flying directly to maui that night/the next morning (are there even flights that late?). We don't really care too much for the city as we are from NYC, but I'm sure we would still enjoy it (we even thought about going to Kauai for 2 days first). Should I be splitting this time up or commiting fully to Maui for 6/7 days?
Any chance that we could the majority of Maui in 6 days? (including Hana and the other 2 points of interest on the west side)?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York Pass Yes or No ???
- 2 Retiring in Florida
- 3 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 4 Help with first time
- 5 NJ to Florida drive
- 6 Hawaii - where?
- 7 Maine/Vermont/Quebec vs. Costa Rica?
- 8 From the Vine to the Vat
- 9 San Francisco accommodation suggestions for November
- 10 Memphis to New Orleans Trip
- 11 Rapid City Accommodation - 1st timer - looking for up to date suggestions
- 12 Best route from Battle Creek, MI to Bar Harbor, ME
- 13 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town
- 14 San Diego to San Fransisco
- 15 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 16 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 17 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 18 Brain Booster Formula Brain Plus Iq
- 19 http://rippedrxno2blastcanada.com/blackcore-edge-max/
- 20 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 21 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 22 Austin, TX to Seattle. Road trip with two dogs
- 23 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 24 Paying for Permit Land Crossing USA to Mexico
- 25 Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs