I am flying into Oahu Sunday night on a 9:30 flight for 6 days (leaving saturday).
We are thinking of staying in oahu for either 2 days, or flying directly to maui that night/the next morning (are there even flights that late?). We don't really care too much for the city as we are from NYC, but I'm sure we would still enjoy it (we even thought about going to Kauai for 2 days first). Should I be splitting this time up or commiting fully to Maui for 6/7 days?
Any chance that we could the majority of Maui in 6 days? (including Hana and the other 2 points of interest on the west side)?
6 Days in Hawaii - 1 or 2 islands?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 2 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 3 Houston in September
- 4 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 5 New York Trip
- 6 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 7 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 8 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 9 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 10 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 11 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 12 Balloon fest hotels
- 13 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 14 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 15 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 16 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 17 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 18 Transportation help in Philly
- 19 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 20 Through Yellowstone to the OTO dude ranch
- 21 Hotels in North Philadelphia
- 22 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 23 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 24 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 25 palm desert, CA