I am flying into Oahu Sunday night on a 9:30 flight for 6 days (leaving saturday).
We are thinking of staying in oahu for either 2 days, or flying directly to maui that night/the next morning (are there even flights that late?). We don't really care too much for the city as we are from NYC, but I'm sure we would still enjoy it (we even thought about going to Kauai for 2 days first). Should I be splitting this time up or commiting fully to Maui for 6/7 days?
Any chance that we could the majority of Maui in 6 days? (including Hana and the other 2 points of interest on the west side)?
6 Days in Hawaii - 1 or 2 islands?
- 1 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 2 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 3 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?
- 4 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 5 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 6 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 7 Madison Square Garden
- 8 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 9 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 10 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 11 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 12 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 13 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 14 hotel near Met NYC
- 15 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 16 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 17 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 20 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 21 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 22 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 23 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 24 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 25 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!