I am flying into Oahu Sunday night on a 9:30 flight for 6 days (leaving saturday).
We are thinking of staying in oahu for either 2 days, or flying directly to maui that night/the next morning (are there even flights that late?). We don't really care too much for the city as we are from NYC, but I'm sure we would still enjoy it (we even thought about going to Kauai for 2 days first). Should I be splitting this time up or commiting fully to Maui for 6/7 days?
Any chance that we could the majority of Maui in 6 days? (including Hana and the other 2 points of interest on the west side)?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 train from NYC to Philadelphia
- 2 911 Museum
- 3 Kaihalulu Beach/Red Sand Beach - Maui, Hawaii
- 4 yeah or nay grand canyon in dec/jan
- 5 Bar Harbor, Maine
- 6 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 7 Airbnb and Santa Fe/Where to Stay
- 8 TSA Security Question
- 9 Utah too much crammed into 9 days, help please
- 10 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 11 hotel in NYC
- 12 3 day wine detour through the Willamette Valley
- 13 Crab restaurants near Silver Springs MD
- 14 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 15 Austin TX restaurants
- 16 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 17 Denver to Mesa Verde National Park
- 18 Hotel in Austin
- 19 California: San Fran to San Diego
- 20 New York on the Super Cheap, May 2017
- 21 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 22 HotAirBalloon Festival
- 23 Coors Field Security for Zac Brown
- 24 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 25 New/Different in Kennebunkport?