We're a group of 8 doing Alaska for 6 days this July. We've come up with an itinerary and wanted input/advice from you guys. Any info is appreciated as this is our first trip to AK.
Day 1: Anchorage to Denali, with stops along the way and at Talkeetna for Glacier landing near Mt McKinley
Day 2 & 3: Denali National Park; Hikes, wildlife and Denali Wonder lake
Day 4: Drive Denali to Anchorage, spend evening and night in Anchorage
Day 5 & 6: Drive to Seward and back to Anchorage. Kenai Fjord cruise, Sea kayaking, Fishing and Exit glacier.
Is this doable? Are we missing anything thats a must see/do in Alaska? Is Seward better or Valdez for glaciers and kayaking?
6 day Alaska trip by RV
- 1 Warm and don't Drive
- 2 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 3 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 4 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 5 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 6 RIP Judy Rogers
- 7 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 8 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 9 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 10 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 11 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 12 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 13 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 14 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 15 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 16 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 17 hotel near Met NYC
- 18 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 19 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 20 Princeville in January
- 21 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 22 pa to az
- 23 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 24 Savanah Sojourn
- 25 Christmas Day Dinner in Charleston SC