We're a group of 8 doing Alaska for 6 days this July. We've come up with an itinerary and wanted input/advice from you guys. Any info is appreciated as this is our first trip to AK.
Day 1: Anchorage to Denali, with stops along the way and at Talkeetna for Glacier landing near Mt McKinley
Day 2 & 3: Denali National Park; Hikes, wildlife and Denali Wonder lake
Day 4: Drive Denali to Anchorage, spend evening and night in Anchorage
Day 5 & 6: Drive to Seward and back to Anchorage. Kenai Fjord cruise, Sea kayaking, Fishing and Exit glacier.
Is this doable? Are we missing anything thats a must see/do in Alaska? Is Seward better or Valdez for glaciers and kayaking?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Crowd levels in Pigeon Forge/Sevierville
- 2 New York City never gets Old! A long "Christmasy" weekend.
- 3 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 4 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 5 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 6 Atlanta Airport
- 7 Badlands, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, etc. 2016 trip - Need suggestions
- 8 Help with first time
- 9 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 10 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 11 Best Fly-fishing in July
- 12 Lodge at Torrey Pines or Hilton Torrey Pines?
- 13 Discounted Rental Car?
- 14 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 15 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest
- 16 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 17 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 18 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 19 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 20 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 21 Would appreciate help choosing NYC hotel for Aug/Sept visit.
- 22 BYOB in New York City
- 23 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 24 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?
- 25 Inexpensive family getaways