We're a group of 8 doing Alaska for 6 days this July. We've come up with an itinerary and wanted input/advice from you guys. Any info is appreciated as this is our first trip to AK.
Day 1: Anchorage to Denali, with stops along the way and at Talkeetna for Glacier landing near Mt McKinley
Day 2 & 3: Denali National Park; Hikes, wildlife and Denali Wonder lake
Day 4: Drive Denali to Anchorage, spend evening and night in Anchorage
Day 5 & 6: Drive to Seward and back to Anchorage. Kenai Fjord cruise, Sea kayaking, Fishing and Exit glacier.
Is this doable? Are we missing anything thats a must see/do in Alaska? Is Seward better or Valdez for glaciers and kayaking?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Disneyland, Yosemite and San Fransisco
- 2 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 3 1 (844) 883 2953 United Airlines reservations Number
- 4 Airbnb seattle
- 5 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 6 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 7 Texas info
- 8 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent
- 9 inspire me after landing in Miami
- 10 Dallas airport to bush library
- 11 Ideas needed for fall road trip Boston - Montreal
- 12 Dollar to Euro Exchange
- 13 los angeles to redwood national park overnight stop
- 14 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 15 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana and South Dakota Trip Report
- 16 Yellowstone National Park in 5 days - NEED HELP
- 17 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 18 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 19 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 20 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 21 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 22 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 23 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 24 Northern California Gardens.
- 25 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please