We're a group of 8 doing Alaska for 6 days this July. We've come up with an itinerary and wanted input/advice from you guys. Any info is appreciated as this is our first trip to AK.
Day 1: Anchorage to Denali, with stops along the way and at Talkeetna for Glacier landing near Mt McKinley
Day 2 & 3: Denali National Park; Hikes, wildlife and Denali Wonder lake
Day 4: Drive Denali to Anchorage, spend evening and night in Anchorage
Day 5 & 6: Drive to Seward and back to Anchorage. Kenai Fjord cruise, Sea kayaking, Fishing and Exit glacier.
Is this doable? Are we missing anything thats a must see/do in Alaska? Is Seward better or Valdez for glaciers and kayaking?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Do you want to read different update news?
- 2 http://healthytipweb.com/wonder-bust-reviews/
- 3 Pacific Private Money Loans
- 4 http://www.supplementoffers.org/trigger-xl/
- 5 Hiking 'the wave'
- 6 Buy Kamagra Fizz At Cheapest Price
- 7 Buy Kamagra Polo At Cheap Price
- 8 The Right Reasons For Breast Surgery
- 9 Their products pores and skin look Breast Enlargement Pills
- 10 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/vitaligenix-t10/
- 11 ((MNF)) Falcons vs Saints live St-ream Monday Night Football On-line 2016
- 12 Southern Jersey Turnpike area: hotel
- 13 Vacation Ideas?
- 14 You Won't Ever Lose Weight - Are You Making These Deadly Mistakes Already?
- 15 Alabama trip in Dec
- 16 http://healthytipweb.com/wonder-bust-reviews/
- 17 http://www.slimeragarciniacambogia.com/x-pro-garcinia/
- 18 To find out optimum change within the body
- 19 Fall colours first 2 weeks of October Boston area
- 20 CogniShield-Amazing Supplement Formuscles
- 21 What Is Breast Growth?
- 22 http://helix6garciniareview.com/wonder-bust/
- 23 exoslim
- 24 Teething necklace and beads for babies.
- 25 Boosts your stamina and size in the bedroom