We're a group of 8 doing Alaska for 6 days this July. We've come up with an itinerary and wanted input/advice from you guys. Any info is appreciated as this is our first trip to AK.
Day 1: Anchorage to Denali, with stops along the way and at Talkeetna for Glacier landing near Mt McKinley
Day 2 & 3: Denali National Park; Hikes, wildlife and Denali Wonder lake
Day 4: Drive Denali to Anchorage, spend evening and night in Anchorage
Day 5 & 6: Drive to Seward and back to Anchorage. Kenai Fjord cruise, Sea kayaking, Fishing and Exit glacier.
Is this doable? Are we missing anything thats a must see/do in Alaska? Is Seward better or Valdez for glaciers and kayaking?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Retiring to Tucson
- 2 http://advancemenpower.com/testo-muscle-fuel/
- 3 garciniacambogiavibeadvice.com/garcinia-true-with-infinite-cleanse-ca/
- 4 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 5 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 6 Best Hotel guest amenities
- 7 Santa Fe Itineray
- 8 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 9 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 10 Boston to Naples florida
- 11 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 12 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 13 Hotel in Reno
- 14 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 15 Trinity Site, NM
- 16 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 17 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 18 North Carolina airports
- 19 best health clubs with lap pools
- 20 10 days vacation in California
- 21 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 22 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 23 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 24 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 25 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?