We're a group of 8 doing Alaska for 6 days this July. We've come up with an itinerary and wanted input/advice from you guys. Any info is appreciated as this is our first trip to AK.
Day 1: Anchorage to Denali, with stops along the way and at Talkeetna for Glacier landing near Mt McKinley
Day 2 & 3: Denali National Park; Hikes, wildlife and Denali Wonder lake
Day 4: Drive Denali to Anchorage, spend evening and night in Anchorage
Day 5 & 6: Drive to Seward and back to Anchorage. Kenai Fjord cruise, Sea kayaking, Fishing and Exit glacier.
Is this doable? Are we missing anything thats a must see/do in Alaska? Is Seward better or Valdez for glaciers and kayaking?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC THEATRE DISTRICT...new restaurant
- 2 US Trip
- 3 Grand Canyon, Zion maybe Antalope Canyon in 2 days
- 4 Rocky Mountain National Park
- 5 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 6 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 7 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 8 Maui - luau question
- 9 Dinner with two 12 year old boys
- 10 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 11 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 12 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 13 Gulf Coast Florida Keys Road Trip!
- 14 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 15 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 16 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 17 Baltimore to Philadelphia
- 18 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 19 Bryce and Zion planning
- 20 Country Walkers
- 21 Dress Code - Grand Hotel - Mackinac Island
- 22 New Mexico & Arizona travel itiniary
- 23 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 24 NOLA, San Diego, Denver, Austin/San Antonio, Nashville?
- 25 Places to stay in Skagway