We're a group of 8 doing Alaska for 6 days this July. We've come up with an itinerary and wanted input/advice from you guys. Any info is appreciated as this is our first trip to AK.
Day 1: Anchorage to Denali, with stops along the way and at Talkeetna for Glacier landing near Mt McKinley
Day 2 & 3: Denali National Park; Hikes, wildlife and Denali Wonder lake
Day 4: Drive Denali to Anchorage, spend evening and night in Anchorage
Day 5 & 6: Drive to Seward and back to Anchorage. Kenai Fjord cruise, Sea kayaking, Fishing and Exit glacier.
Is this doable? Are we missing anything thats a must see/do in Alaska? Is Seward better or Valdez for glaciers and kayaking?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 2 Northwest Car Trip
- 3 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 4 17 DAYS - NATIONAL PARKS (LOOP FROM VEGAS)
- 5 Tioga Rd closed May-Oct??
- 6 Vegas to Grand Canyon by car in a day
- 7 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 8 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 9 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 10 Pacific Coast Highway 1st Timer
- 11 Northwest Passage
- 12 Hotel near Marlins Park
- 13 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 14 All you can eat lobster in vegas and caviar
- 15 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 16 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 17 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 18 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 19 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 20 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 21 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 22 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 23 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 24 Sonoma
- 25 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170428141326