We have 5.5 days to explore the areas around Sedona and wanted everyone's opinion on the best places to go and see.
We've been to the Grand Canyon/Zion/Bryce Canyon before and want to go to new places.
A 5 day loop without too much driving is fine.
Opinions on the best national parks with forests not desert, preferably.
Interests: Monument Valley, forests..
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://advancemenpower.com/testo-muscle-fuel/
- 2 http://www.tenedonlineshop.com/andronite-enhanced/
- 3 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 4 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 5 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 6 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 7 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 8 Summer trip
- 9 How many states have you been to?
- 10 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 11 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 12 Florida keys trip
- 13 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 14 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 15 Route Planning for East USA
- 16 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 17 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 18 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 19 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...
- 20 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 21 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 22 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 23 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 24 Skagway
- 25 Retiring in NM?