We have 5.5 days to explore the areas around Sedona and wanted everyone's opinion on the best places to go and see.
We've been to the Grand Canyon/Zion/Bryce Canyon before and want to go to new places.
A 5 day loop without too much driving is fine.
Opinions on the best national parks with forests not desert, preferably.
Interests: Monument Valley, forests..
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 2 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 3 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 4 OMG
- 5 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 6 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 7 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 8 Florida beach vacation
- 9 Florida keys trip
- 10 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 11 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 12 Hawaii Help
- 13 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 14 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 15 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 16 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 17 HAWAII; HELP!
- 18 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 19 San Francisco to San Diego Road Trip with little kids
- 20 Coffee in Boston?
- 21 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 22 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119141330
- 23 Change planes in Atlanta
- 24 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 25 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119115046