We have 5.5 days to explore the areas around Sedona and wanted everyone's opinion on the best places to go and see.
We've been to the Grand Canyon/Zion/Bryce Canyon before and want to go to new places.
A 5 day loop without too much driving is fine.
Opinions on the best national parks with forests not desert, preferably.
Interests: Monument Valley, forests..
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Touring Hearst Castle
- 2 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus
- 3 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 4 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 5 car rentals in San Diego
- 6 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 7 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 8 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 9 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 10 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 11 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 12 Angels Landing
- 13 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 14 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 15 First time visit to California
- 16 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 17 NY State Assembly Internship
- 18 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 19 Room Service @ Disney Hotel
- 20 East coast & Thanksgiving in Pennsylvania
- 21 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 22 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 23 San Francisco
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 California road trip - oneway or round trip