We have 5.5 days to explore the areas around Sedona and wanted everyone's opinion on the best places to go and see.
We've been to the Grand Canyon/Zion/Bryce Canyon before and want to go to new places.
A 5 day loop without too much driving is fine.
Opinions on the best national parks with forests not desert, preferably.
Interests: Monument Valley, forests..
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 2 When do school start again in August?
- 3 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 4 Our Boston Getaway
- 5 Yosemite
- 6 What to do in New York?
- 7 DNA test re: ancestry - had it done?
- 8 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 9 Summer Vaca Destination for families driving from Michigan and Georgia?
- 10 California + Las Vegas & Grand Canyon for 12-15 Day Trip in May
- 11 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 12 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 13 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 14 40th in Key West
- 15 What to do in San Diego
- 16 Road trip from St Paul Mn to Naples Florida
- 17 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 18 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 19 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 20 Jazz Fest shuttle buses
- 21 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 22 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 23 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 24 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 25 Driving from NY to Boston in February