We have 5.5 days to explore the areas around Sedona and wanted everyone's opinion on the best places to go and see.
We've been to the Grand Canyon/Zion/Bryce Canyon before and want to go to new places.
A 5 day loop without too much driving is fine.
Opinions on the best national parks with forests not desert, preferably.
Interests: Monument Valley, forests..
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 2 Crested Butte lodging suggestions...summer
- 3 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 4 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 5 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 6 Driving from central Florida to Napa CA
- 7 Lodge at Torrey Pines or Hilton Torrey Pines?
- 8 Badlands, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, etc. 2016 trip - Need suggestions
- 9 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 10 Driving cross country tips
- 11 Help with first time
- 12 Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire in October
- 13 Atlanta Airport
- 14 Crowd levels in Pigeon Forge/Sevierville
- 15 New York City never gets Old! A long "Christmasy" weekend.
- 16 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 17 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 18 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 19 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 20 Best Fly-fishing in July
- 21 Discounted Rental Car?
- 22 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 23 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest
- 24 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 25 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue