We have 5.5 days to explore the areas around Sedona and wanted everyone's opinion on the best places to go and see.
We've been to the Grand Canyon/Zion/Bryce Canyon before and want to go to new places.
A 5 day loop without too much driving is fine.
Opinions on the best national parks with forests not desert, preferably.
Interests: Monument Valley, forests..
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 2 Considering a vacation in Texas this year
- 3 Seafood In Cannon Beach
- 4 Sarasota, Florida, good value hotels
- 5 Florida Beach Hotel
- 6 Texas area with nature AND proximity to a city?
- 7 Savannah in st patrick's weekend?
- 8 Washington DC with kids
- 9 My road trip through southern US.
- 10 Late night eating in Kauai
- 11 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 12 Road trip from North Carolina to Maine
- 13 Florida Nature Trip
- 14 help from a true New Yorker.
- 15 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 16 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 17 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 18 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 19 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 20 Safety Concerns
- 21 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 22 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 23 Alaska independent tour for group
- 24 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 25 5 days in Colorado