We have 5.5 days to explore the areas around Sedona and wanted everyone's opinion on the best places to go and see.
We've been to the Grand Canyon/Zion/Bryce Canyon before and want to go to new places.
A 5 day loop without too much driving is fine.
Opinions on the best national parks with forests not desert, preferably.
Interests: Monument Valley, forests..
5.5 days in the Sedona area - the best ideas, please
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 2 Met Opera rush tickets - process changed again!
- 3 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 4 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 5 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 6 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 7 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 8 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 9 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 10 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 11 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 12 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 13 Tipping advice
- 14 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 15 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 16 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 17 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 18 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 19 Christmas weather?
- 20 Big island itinerary
- 21 New York City and New England
- 22 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 23 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 24 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 25 Thousand Islands