We have 5.5 days to explore the areas around Sedona and wanted everyone's opinion on the best places to go and see.
We've been to the Grand Canyon/Zion/Bryce Canyon before and want to go to new places.
A 5 day loop without too much driving is fine.
Opinions on the best national parks with forests not desert, preferably.
Interests: Monument Valley, forests..
5.5 days in the Sedona area - the best ideas, please
- 1 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 2 Warm and don't Drive
- 3 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 4 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 5 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 6 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 7 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 8 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 9 Biloxi questions again
- 10 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 11 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 12 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 13 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 14 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 15 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 16 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 17 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 18 San Antonio
- 19 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 20 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 21 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 22 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 23 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 24 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 25 Vero Beach FL