We have 5.5 days to explore the areas around Sedona and wanted everyone's opinion on the best places to go and see.
We've been to the Grand Canyon/Zion/Bryce Canyon before and want to go to new places.
A 5 day loop without too much driving is fine.
Opinions on the best national parks with forests not desert, preferably.
Interests: Monument Valley, forests..
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 saint john the divine concert for peace tickets
- 2 California trip: Where to go after San Francisco?
- 3 Denali
- 4 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 5 JFK Terminal 8
- 6 Off-season use of a car on Zion Scenic Drive
- 7 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 8 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 9 washington-blueridge parkway-myrtle beach
- 10 Are you looking Clipping Path Service?
- 11 Seaside, California
- 12 Are you looking Online Site for Dubai Car?
- 13 Maine in May?
- 14 Living room should have easy access to the sunshine.
- 15 Are you looking Root of Success?
- 16 Are you looking Best polling result?
- 17 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 18 Dinner Cruise down San Antonio River?
- 19 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 20 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 21 NYC Discounted Metropolitan Opera Tickets
- 22 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 23 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 24 Bed and Breakfast
- 25 Suggestions for Philadelphia