We have 5.5 days to explore the areas around Sedona and wanted everyone's opinion on the best places to go and see.
We've been to the Grand Canyon/Zion/Bryce Canyon before and want to go to new places.
A 5 day loop without too much driving is fine.
Opinions on the best national parks with forests not desert, preferably.
Interests: Monument Valley, forests..
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 2 Relocating to the Deep South
- 3 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 4 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 5 First road trip from Tulsa to New Orleans
- 6 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 7 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 8 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 9 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 10 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 11 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 12 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 13 Seattle to San Francisco
- 14 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 15 San Francisco and Napa
- 16 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 17 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 18 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 19 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 20 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 21 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 22 Budget NYC hotel
- 23 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 24 Timeshare on Cape Cod
- 25 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015