We have 5.5 days to explore the areas around Sedona and wanted everyone's opinion on the best places to go and see.
We've been to the Grand Canyon/Zion/Bryce Canyon before and want to go to new places.
A 5 day loop without too much driving is fine.
Opinions on the best national parks with forests not desert, preferably.
Interests: Monument Valley, forests..
5.5 days in the Sedona area - the best ideas, please
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 2 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 3 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 4 NYC theatre broadway
- 5 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 6 First family ski trip
- 7 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 8 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 9 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 10 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 11 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 12 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 13 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 14 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 15 Visiting Denver
- 16 Visiting Denver
- 17 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 18 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 19 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 20 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 21 Denver in a half day
- 22 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 23 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 24 Oahu ideas
- 25 Grand Circle & Wyoming