We have 5.5 days to explore the areas around Sedona and wanted everyone's opinion on the best places to go and see.
We've been to the Grand Canyon/Zion/Bryce Canyon before and want to go to new places.
A 5 day loop without too much driving is fine.
Opinions on the best national parks with forests not desert, preferably.
Interests: Monument Valley, forests..
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ,,1-800 927 2480 QuickBooks PRO tech Support number Intuit PRO number
- 2 New England Tour
- 3 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 4 Chicago - Memphis - NO - Anaheim (train/plane and taxi)
- 5 Colorado Shows Off
- 6 San Diego VRBO area
- 7 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 8 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 9 help me plan a Cali trip
- 10 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 11 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 12 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 13 Trip to San Francisco in Dec 2017
- 14 Wilmington DE questions
- 15 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 16 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 17 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 18 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 19 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 20 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 21 Muir Woods in October
- 22 Dining after show at Sondheim Theatre
- 23 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 24 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 25 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017