We have 5.5 days to explore the areas around Sedona and wanted everyone's opinion on the best places to go and see.
We've been to the Grand Canyon/Zion/Bryce Canyon before and want to go to new places.
A 5 day loop without too much driving is fine.
Opinions on the best national parks with forests not desert, preferably.
Interests: Monument Valley, forests..
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://luxmuscle.com/hydroluxe-serum-ca/
- 2 http://www.scamcare.com/alpha-levo-energize/
- 3 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 4 Maui - luau question
- 5 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 6 Bryce and Zion planning
- 7 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 8 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 9 Salt Lake to Telluride Road Trip
- 10 Austin, Hotel
- 11 Landslide damages a portion of Scenic Highway 12 (SR-12)
- 12 Need advise(s) for travel from DFW to Destin FL
- 13 June trip to Colorado HELP
- 14 Monthly vacation rental Siesta Key
- 15 Colorado Itinerary
- 16 Rocky Mountain High...king
- 17 SW Colorado Itinerary
- 18 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 19 1 year anniversary in Colorado in July
- 20 US Trip
- 21 Bryce and Zion hikes and photography
- 22 Philly Itinerary Help
- 23 Miami Beach and Baseball Trip - Hampton Inn or Sheraton Four Points
- 24 Miami Beach and Baseball Trip - Hampton Inn or Sheraton Four Points
- 25 Colorado Road Trip over Memorial Weekend