We have 5.5 days to explore the areas around Sedona and wanted everyone's opinion on the best places to go and see.
We've been to the Grand Canyon/Zion/Bryce Canyon before and want to go to new places.
A 5 day loop without too much driving is fine.
Opinions on the best national parks with forests not desert, preferably.
Interests: Monument Valley, forests..
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 2 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 3 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 4 Florida keys trip
- 5 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 6 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 7 Summer trip
- 8 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 9 Route Planning for East USA
- 10 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 11 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 12 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 13 How many states have you been to?
- 14 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 15 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...
- 16 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 17 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 18 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 19 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 20 Skagway
- 21 Retiring in NM?
- 22 Chicago to Charleston
- 23 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 24 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 25 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?