Can anyone tell me if there is any 55+ active communities in this area. We are in our early 50's so are not really interested in senior living areas.
Are these safe, low crime areas? Any information would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 5 Things Not to Miss in NYC?
- 2 4 Days in LV
- 3 Philadelphia hotels near public transportation but not in city center
- 4 SF to Monterey to Yosemite
- 5 Michigan advice needed
- 6 louisiana bayou
- 7 Biloxi Suggestions
- 8 Las Vegas for a second timer
- 9 Acadia National Park/New England States
- 10 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 11 Seattle to San Francisco 3 weeks
- 12 Digital Camera Recommendation
- 13 Best Colorado City?: hot summers, mild winters
- 14 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 15 Help with parking at Staten Island ferry
- 16 Visiting NYC - stay in Herlem or Jersey City?
- 17 October in Colorado
- 18 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 19 Yosemite Valley showers
- 20 Taos area Spa or Resort Hotels
- 21 Yellowstone in the Winter
- 22 LegoLand Florida
- 23 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 24 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 25 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?