Can anyone tell me if there is any 55+ active communities in this area. We are in our early 50's so are not really interested in senior living areas.
Are these safe, low crime areas? Any information would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Valdez, Alaska
- 2 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 3 Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs
- 4 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 5 Discounted Rental Car?
- 6 NJ to Florida drive
- 7 Boston College Visit with older teen. Highlights to see and do.
- 8 Hotel near The Rainbow Room/Rockefeller Center
- 9 Crested Butte lodging suggestions...summer
- 10 New York Pass Yes or No ???
- 11 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town
- 12 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest
- 13 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 14 Is the Clear Springs, MS recreation area closed?
- 15 Help with first time
- 16 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 17 Badlands, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, etc. 2016 trip - Need suggestions
- 18 Inexpensive family getaways
- 19 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 20 Driving from central Florida to Napa CA
- 21 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 22 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?
- 23 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 24 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 25 Lodge at Torrey Pines or Hilton Torrey Pines?