Can anyone tell me if there is any 55+ active communities in this area. We are in our early 50's so are not really interested in senior living areas.
Are these safe, low crime areas? Any information would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How many states have you been to?
- 2 Honeymoon out west.
- 3 Retiring to Tucson
- 4 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 5 USA, Trip to the south
- 6 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 7 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 8 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 9 Trip Report: Charleston, Vero Beach, Beaufort
- 10 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 11 SD card usage in multiple devices and formatting
- 12 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 13 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 14 Big Sure in June
- 15 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 16 Santa Fe Itineray
- 17 Roadtrip July 2017
- 18 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 19 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 20 Yellowstone, Itinerary before
- 21 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 22 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 23 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 24 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 25 Northwest National Parks Tour