Can anyone tell me if there is any 55+ active communities in this area. We are in our early 50's so are not really interested in senior living areas.
Are these safe, low crime areas? Any information would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fort Myers Area
- 2 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 3 Opinions: key west accommodation
- 4 Fall in Ozarks
- 5 Uber availability on Long Island
- 6 Christmas Day in NYC?
- 7 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 8 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 9 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 10 Escrunchy's can you pls recommend a guide for Charleston
- 11 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 12 yk's Family Trip to the Berkshires, 2016
- 13 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 14 Requesting info about location of Hertz rental counter at airport in Kauai
- 15 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 16 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 17 May 2016 Trip to the Big Island
- 18 Hawaii with older parents
- 19 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 20 California/Yosemite
- 21 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 22 Road trip from MS to Bandera, TX
- 23 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 24 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 25 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017