Can anyone tell me if there is any 55+ active communities in this area. We are in our early 50's so are not really interested in senior living areas.
Are these safe, low crime areas? Any information would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 2 More lodging in Oregon for eclipse
- 3 Rules of the NY Subway
- 4 Mt Rushmore/Grand Tetons/JacksonHole/Yellowstone Adventure
- 5 Food Festival Tour
- 6 Confused about Yellowstone trip
- 7 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 8 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 9 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 10 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 11 Seatte to San Fran - 3 Teenagers
- 12 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 13 Road Trip Bucks County PA to In the Dells Wisconsin
- 14 Dividing time in Glacier
- 15 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 16 My travels to Monument Valley
- 17 Miami for 2 days
- 18 Universal Studios vacation
- 19 Boston architecture, decorative arts, & food
- 20 San Antonio Grand Hyatt versus Marriott Riverwalk
- 21 ALASKA TWO WEEK TRIP Cruise/Land
- 22 1 more Minnesota location?
- 23 Loop Road Trip from Seattle
- 24 Oregon Waterfalls, Mt Rainier & Palouse Waterfall in 5 Days
- 25 Williams to Winslow and beyond, heading across the country