Can anyone tell me if there is any 55+ active communities in this area. We are in our early 50's so are not really interested in senior living areas.
Are these safe, low crime areas? Any information would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York overnight - dinner & after choices
- 2 Yosemite Visit
- 3 Santa Cruz downtown to San Jose Airport via public transit
- 4 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 5 50th in Hawaii
- 6 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 7 New York City Christmas 2015
- 8 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 9 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 10 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 11 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 12 Miami Transportation Mid-Beach to South Beach
- 13 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 14 Florida Family vacation in California
- 15 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 16 Hilton Head restaurants
- 17 Las Vegas
- 18 Help finalize my Colorado activities & lodging
- 19 Driving from New York to Atlanta,Ga
- 20 Build a Chicago itinerary?
- 21 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 22 traveling to Nashville
- 23 NYC Vacation Packages - Two Thumbs Up!
- 24 Alaska Trip Report: Anchorage, Denali, Seward, Juneau & Glacier Bay
- 25 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark