So deciding if I should do Utah for my 50th birthday or not which is in about 2 months at the end of October...but time is running out and I've still done almost zero research so I'm hoping someone who really knows the area could suggest a 5-7 day itinerary (fly into xxx, drive to yyy, hike zzz, etc.) I'd like to be doing something strenuous on my 50th. I'm in good physical condition but not ready to hike Everest so something moderately strenuous...and neat to see. Wouldn't mind staying somewhere posh for a couple of nights also just to balance.
50th birthday in Utah - Anyone want to help me with itinerary?
- 1 build a nice website
- 2 Red Leather Sofa
- 3 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 4 Albuquerque to Denver
- 5 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 6 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 7 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 8 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 9 Zion vs Bryce - How many days each?
- 10 Using public transit in San Diego
- 11 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 12 Williamsburg VA
- 13 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 14 A Visit to Charleston
- 15 Restos in Boca Raton
- 16 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 17 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 18 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 19 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 20 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 21 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 22 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 23 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 24 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 25 Help with NYC transit