After considering various views from Fodorers n elsewhere we decided on a road trip (bit crazy) for the memorial day weekend. Here is the trip itinerary...please suggest must visit places:
Friday: Raleigh - Indianapolis (10 hr drive & rest)
Saturday: Indianapolis - Chicago (should be a quick one) - Please suggest places in downtown for first time visit
Saturday night: Travel from Chicago - St. Louis (4 and half hrs drive & rest)
Sunday: Arch & Cathedral....let us know if we are missing any thing here.
Sunday night: St. Louis - Nashville (4 and half hrs drive & rest)
Monday morning: Pretty much open...thinking of driving via Mammoth Cave to Raleigh or via Asheville.
I know it is pretty crazy & tiresome but we want to keep it that way as a memory to laugh about in future
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 2 Bracebridge Dinner at the Ahwahnee Hotel
- 3 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 4 4 Days in Mass.
- 5 East Coast Road Trip - What maps to use?
- 6 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 7 Any Recent Travelers on I 80 in Iowa and Nebraska
- 8 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 9 Uber availability on Long Island
- 10 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 11 Fort Myers Area
- 12 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 13 Help with vegas to phoenix national parks roadtrip in november
- 14 Opinions: key west accommodation
- 15 Yellowstone
- 16 NYE in FLL or Miami Beach
- 17 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 18 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 19 Christmas Day in NYC?
- 20 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 21 Spokane to Glacier NP
- 22 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 23 Hawaii with older parents
- 24 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 25 Drive tour Portland to San Francisco