After considering various views from Fodorers n elsewhere we decided on a road trip (bit crazy) for the memorial day weekend. Here is the trip itinerary...please suggest must visit places:
Friday: Raleigh - Indianapolis (10 hr drive & rest)
Saturday: Indianapolis - Chicago (should be a quick one) - Please suggest places in downtown for first time visit
Saturday night: Travel from Chicago - St. Louis (4 and half hrs drive & rest)
Sunday: Arch & Cathedral....let us know if we are missing any thing here.
Sunday night: St. Louis - Nashville (4 and half hrs drive & rest)
Monday morning: Pretty much open...thinking of driving via Mammoth Cave to Raleigh or via Asheville.
I know it is pretty crazy & tiresome but we want to keep it that way as a memory to laugh about in future
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://blogmium.net/zyalix-reviews/
- 2 Zion, Bryce, Monument, Grand Canyon, Death Valley Yosemite Itinerary help!
- 3 SPIRIT airlines FLL to DFW
- 4 Winery recommendations OR and WA
- 5 Southern Jersey Turnpike area: hotel
- 6 Seattle, Redwoods in Oregon and Yosemite
- 7 Suggestions for 6-hour LAX layover from Vancouver with 3-yr old son
- 8 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 9 Mountain Honeymoon
- 10 Info about Newseum Parking in D.C.
- 11 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 12 SF/LV/LA Itinerary Help
- 13 Trip report--Birmingham, Alabama
- 14 Big Island Volcano with a 7 yr old
- 15 Northern California Relocation Road Trip
- 16 Parking Downtown St. Louis
- 17 Richmond, VA Fodor's fans?
- 18 Maui 7 day trip itinerary (with toddler)
- 19 New Hampshire & Vermont trip
- 20 Kid Friendly Acivities
- 21 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 22 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 23 My kingdom for an acai bowl on Hawaii Island
- 24 Asheville Hotel Indigo
- 25 Vermont Foliage Drive From Brattleboro