After considering various views from Fodorers n elsewhere we decided on a road trip (bit crazy) for the memorial day weekend. Here is the trip itinerary...please suggest must visit places:
Friday: Raleigh - Indianapolis (10 hr drive & rest)
Saturday: Indianapolis - Chicago (should be a quick one) - Please suggest places in downtown for first time visit
Saturday night: Travel from Chicago - St. Louis (4 and half hrs drive & rest)
Sunday: Arch & Cathedral....let us know if we are missing any thing here.
Sunday night: St. Louis - Nashville (4 and half hrs drive & rest)
Monday morning: Pretty much open...thinking of driving via Mammoth Cave to Raleigh or via Asheville.
I know it is pretty crazy & tiresome but we want to keep it that way as a memory to laugh about in future
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Drive from San Fran to Portland or Seattle in winter
- 2 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport
- 3 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip
- 4 Newport Historic District - where is it? Walking tour?
- 5 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 6 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 7 Tour guide in Bend, OR, for Lava Caves?
- 8 Gotta Go To Stanford U Medical Center
- 9 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 10 1st trip to DC - for 2 nights
- 11 Las vegas +21
- 12 Phone SIM
- 13 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 14 Discount Broadway Show Tickets webistes
- 15 A June trip to Kauai
- 16 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 17 Samsonite Silhouette 7 repair part
- 18 Steamboat in August
- 19 Napa Valley Hotel
- 20 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 21 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 22 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 23 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 24 Christmas Napa Valley
- 25 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in