After considering various views from Fodorers n elsewhere we decided on a road trip (bit crazy) for the memorial day weekend. Here is the trip itinerary...please suggest must visit places:
Friday: Raleigh - Indianapolis (10 hr drive & rest)
Saturday: Indianapolis - Chicago (should be a quick one) - Please suggest places in downtown for first time visit
Saturday night: Travel from Chicago - St. Louis (4 and half hrs drive & rest)
Sunday: Arch & Cathedral....let us know if we are missing any thing here.
Sunday night: St. Louis - Nashville (4 and half hrs drive & rest)
Monday morning: Pretty much open...thinking of driving via Mammoth Cave to Raleigh or via Asheville.
I know it is pretty crazy & tiresome but we want to keep it that way as a memory to laugh about in future
5 State memorial day round trip!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 2 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 3 15 comprehend the true meaning of love pairs statement
- 4 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 5 Oregon Road Trip
- 6 Getaway
- 7 Refining my California Itinerary
- 8 What's new on Maui?
- 9 Restaurants near Mendocino area
- 10 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 11 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 12 Colorado aspen updates
- 13 Is Canada as expensive as Europe if I don't turn my iPhone off?
- 14 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 15 Hwy 12 Bryce Canyon to Arches/ Moab in 1 Day w/ Kids help?
- 16 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 17 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 18 Christmas in TX
- 19 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 20 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 21 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 22 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 23 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??
- 24 Tucson area flooding
- 25 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w