After considering various views from Fodorers n elsewhere we decided on a road trip (bit crazy) for the memorial day weekend. Here is the trip itinerary...please suggest must visit places:
Friday: Raleigh - Indianapolis (10 hr drive & rest)
Saturday: Indianapolis - Chicago (should be a quick one) - Please suggest places in downtown for first time visit
Saturday night: Travel from Chicago - St. Louis (4 and half hrs drive & rest)
Sunday: Arch & Cathedral....let us know if we are missing any thing here.
Sunday night: St. Louis - Nashville (4 and half hrs drive & rest)
Monday morning: Pretty much open...thinking of driving via Mammoth Cave to Raleigh or via Asheville.
I know it is pretty crazy & tiresome but we want to keep it that way as a memory to laugh about in future
5 State memorial day round trip!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 2 Hardly Strictly Bluegrass
- 3 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 4 Boston/Fenway park
- 5 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 6 Atlanta with kids
- 7 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 8 Any nice Family Camps near Lake Winnepesauki?
- 9 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 10 New York City Restaurants
- 11 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 12 Cabaret seating at Studio 54 - huh?
- 13 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 14 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 15 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 16 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 17 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 18 Family Camp in Maine
- 19 San Diego
- 20 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 21 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 22 Timeshare Nightmares
- 23 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier