After considering various views from Fodorers n elsewhere we decided on a road trip (bit crazy) for the memorial day weekend. Here is the trip itinerary...please suggest must visit places:
Friday: Raleigh - Indianapolis (10 hr drive & rest)
Saturday: Indianapolis - Chicago (should be a quick one) - Please suggest places in downtown for first time visit
Saturday night: Travel from Chicago - St. Louis (4 and half hrs drive & rest)
Sunday: Arch & Cathedral....let us know if we are missing any thing here.
Sunday night: St. Louis - Nashville (4 and half hrs drive & rest)
Monday morning: Pretty much open...thinking of driving via Mammoth Cave to Raleigh or via Asheville.
I know it is pretty crazy & tiresome but we want to keep it that way as a memory to laugh about in future
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Golden Triangle Trip LA>LV>SF>LA 03.30-04.14
- 2 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 3 https://www.myfitnessfacts.com/vpure-trials/
- 4 Zyntix Male Enhancement - Pills to Boost Your Manliness
- 5 Marc J Shuman & Associates, Ltd.
- 6 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/nutra-prime-cleanse/
- 7 From Atlanta to Nashville with 2 days in between- what to Do?
- 8 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 9 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 10 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 11 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 12 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 13 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 14 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 15 I95
- 16 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 17 Wine Country
- 18 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 19 San Francisco first visit.
- 20 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 21 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 22 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 23 Hawaii Help
- 24 Renting a car with DWAI
- 25 USA Trip in 4 Weeks