We're headed to Rome from Utah with a five hour layover in Newark with our two teenage daughters ages 17 and 18. We arrive Sunday May 24th at 5 PM and head to FCO at 10 PM for an overnight flight. We've never been to Newark so have no idea what's there. Does anyone have any suggestions. Thanks for your help and thanks to Fodor's for this wonderful forum.
5 hr layover at EWR with two teenagers
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 2 Fancy dining
- 3 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 4 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 5 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 6 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 7 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 8 Charlotte restaurant help
- 9 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 10 Concert at Red Rocks in CO
- 11 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 12 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 13 Itinerary opinions
- 14 moving to florida
- 15 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 16 Alaska railroad?
- 17 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 18 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 19 culpepper
- 20 NYC Clubs for live music
- 21 Mesa Verde
- 22 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 23 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 24 Calgary to Banff
- 25 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?