We're headed to Rome from Utah with a five hour layover in Newark with our two teenage daughters ages 17 and 18. We arrive Sunday May 24th at 5 PM and head to FCO at 10 PM for an overnight flight. We've never been to Newark so have no idea what's there. Does anyone have any suggestions. Thanks for your help and thanks to Fodor's for this wonderful forum.
5 hr layover at EWR with two teenagers
View all United States activity »
- 1 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 2 Which is best place for visit in South Amrecia in December ?
- 3 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 4 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 5 One day in Washington DC
- 6 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 7 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 8 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 9 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 10 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 11 San Antonio
- 12 hotel near Met NYC
- 13 Key West on NYE
- 14 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 15 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 16 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 17 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 18 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 19 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 20 Hotel near Public Theater
- 21 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 22 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 23 Oahu Information
- 24 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 25 Wailea Maui Restaurants