We have about a 5 hour layover in Maui before our flight back to the mainland. Ideas? I just think I'll go crazy sitting in the airport that long. We are coming in from Molokai at 8:30 AM and dont leave Maui until 2:20. Rental cars seem expensive for only a few hours. We have been to Maui several times, so we are familiar with the area. Thankyou!
5 hour Maui layover
- 1 Blue ridge parkway
- 2 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 3 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 4 Fires in Colorado
- 5 National Parks?
- 6 Hotels in New Orleans
- 7 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 8 Seattle in July
- 9 1st trip to Los Angeles
- 10 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 11 Texas & the Deep South Road Trip Feb/March 2013
- 12 Circular road trip for 8 days from New York including Niagra Falls
- 13 Kauai Timeshare Recommendations
- 14 timeshare: good idea or no? Please help!
- 15 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 16 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 17 Columbus food !
- 18 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 19 Riverwalk Restaurant near the Alamo San Antonio
- 20 Great Beach's
- 21 Hotels in NYC 26th-29th August (2013)
- 22 Search (for) Hotel suite using iPhone or laptop app?
- 23 California Road trip From Los Angles to Carmel/Monterey and maybe San Fran
- 24 Death Valley in November
- 25 Los Angeles to Santa Fe, NM: Take I-40 or I-10?