I have a 5 hour lay over in Philadelphia (midweek/mid day) in March. Is that enough time to actually go into the city, or is that a bad plan relative to traffic concerns, etc. ...just looking for some ideas of how to kill some time.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 2 California/Yosemite
- 3 Road trip from MS to Bandera, TX
- 4 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 5 Uber availability on Long Island
- 6 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 7 Fall in Ozarks
- 8 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 9 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 10 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 11 Drive tour Portland to San Francisco
- 12 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
- 13 Fort Myers Area
- 14 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 15 Requesting info about location of Hertz rental counter at airport in Kauai
- 16 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 17 San Fran
- 18 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 19 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 20 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 21 San Diego, mission valley
- 22 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 23 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 24 Sedona to Vegas
- 25 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?