I have a 5 hour lay over in Philadelphia (midweek/mid day) in March. Is that enough time to actually go into the city, or is that a bad plan relative to traffic concerns, etc. ...just looking for some ideas of how to kill some time.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://wellnessfeeds.com/strongmen-male-enhancement/
- 2 Colorado Shows Off
- 3 Philadelphia Movers LLC : Local Moving Company
- 4 Health insurance for Europeans travelling to USA
- 5 San Diego VRBO area
- 6 Local Movers Charlotte NC : Cheap Moving Company
- 7 New England Tour
- 8 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 9 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 10 help me plan a Cali trip
- 11 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 12 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 13 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 14 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 15 Trip to San Francisco in Dec 2017
- 16 Wilmington DE questions
- 17 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 18 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 19 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 20 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 21 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 22 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 23 Muir Woods in October
- 24 Dining after show at Sondheim Theatre
- 25 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV