I have a 5 hour lay over in Philadelphia (midweek/mid day) in March. Is that enough time to actually go into the city, or is that a bad plan relative to traffic concerns, etc. ...just looking for some ideas of how to kill some time.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 2 http://www.revommerce.com/hca-trim/
- 3 Hawaii Cruise
- 4 Help Flying to Portland, Maine
- 5 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 6 Driving from California to Denver
- 7 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 8 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 9 Deep Sea Fishing for children
- 10 Plymouth or Cape Code/NEED help
- 11 Seattle, Portand, Hood River with kids- short notice
- 12 kauai
- 13 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?
- 14 new england - a deer, a moose and a black bear too
- 15 San Fran & Napa 5/20/2016 - 5/25/2016
- 16 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 17 First time to Alaska
- 18 Hawaii - where?
- 19 BBQ
- 20 Broiled Chicken and Sour Milk Biscuits in Delaware?
- 21 Anaheim - no car
- 22 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 23 Pacific Northwest
- 24 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 25 Things to do in NYC