I have a 5 hour lay over in Philadelphia (midweek/mid day) in March. Is that enough time to actually go into the city, or is that a bad plan relative to traffic concerns, etc. ...just looking for some ideas of how to kill some time.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Buy/sell GiftCards/Prepaid cards ! check in for list.
- 2 Uber boston
- 3 Boston Airport Hotels
- 4 Snow for next Christmas within a day's drive from Florida
- 5 JFK terminal 4 to terminal 8, can we make it?
- 6 Frederick, MD, with dog and teen daughter
- 7 First trip to Colorado -- driving from Tennessee
- 8 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 9 7 day Road Trip from Boise, ID
- 10 Parking in Naples Florida
- 11 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 12 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 13 Colorado Itinerary
- 14 Best Hilton location/hotel in New York
- 15 What is there to do on MAUI
- 16 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 17 Best place to live in the USA for doctors
- 18 Grand Teton National Park Review
- 19 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104914
- 20 Any Sanibel experts?
- 21 Accomodations in GNP and beyond
- 22 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 23 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 24 Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- 25 Hawaii Help