I have a 5 hour lay over in Philadelphia (midweek/mid day) in March. Is that enough time to actually go into the city, or is that a bad plan relative to traffic concerns, etc. ...just looking for some ideas of how to kill some time.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 사설토토추천사이트⊇〃〃ZVZ 78。ＣOM 〃〃⊇【코드: ddr77】베트맨토토게시판
- 2 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 3 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 4 DC Metro to other sites?
- 5 Harper's Ferry from DC?
- 6 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 7 DC Hotel location help
- 8 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 9 Restaurant near Whitney Museum
- 10 Dinosaur National Monument
- 11 Eastern Seaboard
- 12 Would you go on a trip if you had to use crutches?
- 13 Cleveland West Side Market
- 14 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 15 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 16 road trip from Illinois to NY city, Cape Cod, and Boston
- 17 Rocky Mountain National Park
- 18 New England Fall Foliage - First Timers
- 19 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 20 Miami airport--safety??
- 21 Zurich airport connections
- 22 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 23 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 24 Recent Spam Attacks
- 25 Five national parks in ten days -- during the government shutdown