My husband, two month-old and I will be in Birmingham at the end of September. We have 5 days of travel time. What should we do? we are open to do between 2 to 4 hours of driving daily and we love hiking and outdoors in general. Neither of us have been south before and we'd also like to visit some town, meet people, etc . . Where should we go?
5 days in Southern US (start and end in Birmingham, Alabama)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 culpepper
- 2 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 3 moving to florida
- 4 Mesa Verde
- 5 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 6 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 7 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 8 Alaska railroad?
- 9 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 10 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 11 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 12 Itinerary opinions
- 13 Calgary to Banff
- 14 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 15 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 16 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 17 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 18 Drive San Francisco to Yosemite - out of practice driving!
- 19 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 20 Exploring Los Angeles with Tom (but not maitaitom)
- 21 Our perfect day in Key West
- 22 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 23 2 weeks in Alaska
- 24 Pub with food in Seattle
- 25 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question