My husband, two month-old and I will be in Birmingham at the end of September. We have 5 days of travel time. What should we do? we are open to do between 2 to 4 hours of driving daily and we love hiking and outdoors in general. Neither of us have been south before and we'd also like to visit some town, meet people, etc . . Where should we go?
5 days in Southern US (start and end in Birmingham, Alabama)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dining in Manhattan
- 2 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 3 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 4 Sunnen Lake, MO
- 5 san fran sightseeing
- 6 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 7 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 8 American Honeymoon in March
- 9 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 10 Need Help Finding the Right Spot to Ring in 2015 on the East Coast!
- 11 planning trip to Hawaii, Limited Budget
- 12 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 13 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 14 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 15 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 16 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 17 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 18 New Orleans
- 19 Hotel in Miami and parking ?
- 20 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 21 Kauai: Is two nights enough?
- 22 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 23 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY
- 24 Hilton Gardens - Marina Del Ray - Restaurants near by???
- 25 kuai and maui top 10 to see list