My husband, two month-old and I will be in Birmingham at the end of September. We have 5 days of travel time. What should we do? we are open to do between 2 to 4 hours of driving daily and we love hiking and outdoors in general. Neither of us have been south before and we'd also like to visit some town, meet people, etc . . Where should we go?
5 days in Southern US (start and end in Birmingham, Alabama)
- 1 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 2 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 3 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 4 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 5 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 6 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 7 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 8 American Airlines reservation question
- 9 Newport, RI Questions
- 10 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 11 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 12 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 13 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 14 Car trip from Seattle
- 15 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 16 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 17 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 18 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 19 Best timeshare in Branson?
- 20 Dennisport: Haigis Beach v. Sea Street Beach
- 21 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 22 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 23 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 24 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 25 Rocks and Roads in Utah