My husband, two month-old and I will be in Birmingham at the end of September. We have 5 days of travel time. What should we do? we are open to do between 2 to 4 hours of driving daily and we love hiking and outdoors in general. Neither of us have been south before and we'd also like to visit some town, meet people, etc . . Where should we go?
5 days in Southern US (start and end in Birmingham, Alabama)
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Upstate New York with an 11yr old
- 2 Where to eat in Santa Monica, Beverly Hills and West Hollywood?
- 3 Trip to Glacier & Waterton, starting in Spokane
- 4 Theater recco July - Aug: @ Steppenwolf's "The Qualms"
- 5 Getting to Fedex Field Washington DC from Crystal City
- 6 Road Trip 2015 south west US
- 7 Lake to rent a cabin on...anywhere in the US!
- 8 Universal Studios, Orlando - Harry Potter!
- 9 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 10 Yankee Stadium
- 11 Planning to drive through Death Valley on July 19
- 12 Jensen Beach - Vistana Beach Club
- 13 PLACES TO STAY NEAR BRYCE CANYON AND CEDAR CITY UTAH
- 14 Santa Fe
- 15 Miami/Bimini versus Austin Christmas/New Years period no car
- 16 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 17 Lommila/Lomila
- 18 DC to NYC in September
- 19 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 20 Waianae in 2014?
- 21 Metro pass
- 22 Any recommendations for car rental company in Ketchikan?
- 23 Laissez les bon temps rouler?
- 24 Where to stay on Kauai...does time of year really matter?
- 25 Boston North End Restaurants-anniversary dinner