Travelling to Boston 4 October for 3 days with husband and 27 yr old daughter. 7-11 October planning a trip to see bit of New England. Finding it a nightmare trawling the internet for where to go, what to see, sensible itinerary. it's all just names to me ! We have a hire car (not booked that yet) obviously want to see the Colours. My thoughts are maybe New Hampshire, Vermont and then down to Rhode island before heading to Logan airport on 12 October for a flight to Indianapolis - we have a family wedding there next day ! Travelling from London and Malta for this trip. Any suggestions would be most helpful. I need to get some rooms booked (Boston sorted). Thanks. Mary
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 2 Tioga Pass opening this week!
- 3 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 4 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 5 Road trip advice needed please
- 6 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 7 Is this too Ambitious? Utah parks & Grand Canyon
- 8 florida gulf coast
- 9 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 10 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 11 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 12 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 13 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 14 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 15 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 16 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 17 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 18 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 19 Family Trip advice please?!
- 20 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 21 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 22 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 23 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 24 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 25 Big Island and Kauai questions