Travelling to Boston 4 October for 3 days with husband and 27 yr old daughter. 7-11 October planning a trip to see bit of New England. Finding it a nightmare trawling the internet for where to go, what to see, sensible itinerary. it's all just names to me ! We have a hire car (not booked that yet) obviously want to see the Colours. My thoughts are maybe New Hampshire, Vermont and then down to Rhode island before heading to Logan airport on 12 October for a flight to Indianapolis - we have a family wedding there next day ! Travelling from London and Malta for this trip. Any suggestions would be most helpful. I need to get some rooms booked (Boston sorted). Thanks. Mary
5 days from Boston and Back early October
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 2 Hana from the aiport
- 3 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 4 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 5 condo in Florida for 2016?
- 6 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 7 Driving Seattle to Lethbridge
- 8 Big Island touring – clockwise best?
- 9 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 10 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 11 from Moab to Bryce
- 12 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 13 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 14 San Diego-Hotel
- 15 Los Angeles day trips
- 16 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 17 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 18 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 19 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 20 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 21 Smoky Mountains via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 22 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)
- 23 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 24 Las Vegas in March
- 25 Kauai Garden tours