Travelling to Boston 4 October for 3 days with husband and 27 yr old daughter. 7-11 October planning a trip to see bit of New England. Finding it a nightmare trawling the internet for where to go, what to see, sensible itinerary. it's all just names to me ! We have a hire car (not booked that yet) obviously want to see the Colours. My thoughts are maybe New Hampshire, Vermont and then down to Rhode island before heading to Logan airport on 12 October for a flight to Indianapolis - we have a family wedding there next day ! Travelling from London and Malta for this trip. Any suggestions would be most helpful. I need to get some rooms booked (Boston sorted). Thanks. Mary
5 days from Boston and Back early October
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 2 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 3 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 4 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 5 California road trip
- 6 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 7 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 8 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 9 ONP help
- 10 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 11 Savanah Sojourn
- 12 Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 13 The Driftless Area: An underappreciated region of the Upper Midwest
- 14 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 15 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 16 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 17 Poss. Itinerary for Aug. Portland to San Fran family vacay - TIPS PLEASE
- 18 Wisconsin - Dells and Madison
- 19 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 20 Providence,RI - restaurant and Waterfire advice
- 21 Seattle Hyatts
- 22 Seattle: Something Different?
- 23 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!
- 24 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 25 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa