Travelling to Boston 4 October for 3 days with husband and 27 yr old daughter. 7-11 October planning a trip to see bit of New England. Finding it a nightmare trawling the internet for where to go, what to see, sensible itinerary. it's all just names to me ! We have a hire car (not booked that yet) obviously want to see the Colours. My thoughts are maybe New Hampshire, Vermont and then down to Rhode island before heading to Logan airport on 12 October for a flight to Indianapolis - we have a family wedding there next day ! Travelling from London and Malta for this trip. Any suggestions would be most helpful. I need to get some rooms booked (Boston sorted). Thanks. Mary
5 days from Boston and Back early October
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 2 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 3 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 4 Green Flea in NYC
- 5 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 6 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 7 Orlando in March
- 8 New England September
- 9 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 10 Ackislander
- 11 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 12 Cross Country RV Trip
- 13 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 14 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 15 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 16 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 17 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 18 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 19 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 20 Disney Hotel. Which should we book?
- 21 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 22 Keith Haring Exhibit at the De Young, San Francisco
- 23 Las Vegas to San Francisco - Kings Canyon or Sequoia National Park?
- 24 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 25 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?