Travelling to Boston 4 October for 3 days with husband and 27 yr old daughter. 7-11 October planning a trip to see bit of New England. Finding it a nightmare trawling the internet for where to go, what to see, sensible itinerary. it's all just names to me ! We have a hire car (not booked that yet) obviously want to see the Colours. My thoughts are maybe New Hampshire, Vermont and then down to Rhode island before heading to Logan airport on 12 October for a flight to Indianapolis - we have a family wedding there next day ! Travelling from London and Malta for this trip. Any suggestions would be most helpful. I need to get some rooms booked (Boston sorted). Thanks. Mary
5 days from Boston and Back early October
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 2 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 3 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 4 Hotel near Miami airport
- 5 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 6 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 7 moving to florida
- 8 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 9 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 10 Maui - Kaanapali shuttle/trolley
- 11 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 12 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 13 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 14 Road Trip SW
- 15 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 16 Philly
- 17 Fancy car rental - LA to Vegas!
- 18 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 19 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 20 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 21 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 22 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 23 Pub with food in Seattle
- 24 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 25 Best Seattle Casual and Fun Eateries...