Travelling to Boston 4 October for 3 days with husband and 27 yr old daughter. 7-11 October planning a trip to see bit of New England. Finding it a nightmare trawling the internet for where to go, what to see, sensible itinerary. it's all just names to me ! We have a hire car (not booked that yet) obviously want to see the Colours. My thoughts are maybe New Hampshire, Vermont and then down to Rhode island before heading to Logan airport on 12 October for a flight to Indianapolis - we have a family wedding there next day ! Travelling from London and Malta for this trip. Any suggestions would be most helpful. I need to get some rooms booked (Boston sorted). Thanks. Mary
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Columbia River Gorge and Portland
- 2 San Antonio, Texas
- 3 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 4 B&B recommendation in Carmel
- 5 Cape Cod or no?
- 6 Colorado Itinerary
- 7 Barrymore vs Triple George Grill
- 8 Accomodations in GNP and beyond
- 9 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 10 Dogs in Taos
- 11 Best place to live in the USA for doctors
- 12 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 13 Wyoming and Dakotas National Parks
- 14 Grand Hyatt Kauai-Why Not?
- 15 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 16 Advice for So. CAL travel with 2 teen boys 13 & 15
- 17 Frederick, MD, with dog and teen daughter
- 18 Parking in Naples Florida
- 19 First trip to Colorado -- driving from Tennessee
- 20 Boston Airport Hotels
- 21 Nashville Never Been
- 22 Snow for next Christmas within a day's drive from Florida
- 23 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 24 Uber boston
- 25 Week long trip--Dallas/Austin/SA