Travelling to Boston 4 October for 3 days with husband and 27 yr old daughter. 7-11 October planning a trip to see bit of New England. Finding it a nightmare trawling the internet for where to go, what to see, sensible itinerary. it's all just names to me ! We have a hire car (not booked that yet) obviously want to see the Colours. My thoughts are maybe New Hampshire, Vermont and then down to Rhode island before heading to Logan airport on 12 October for a flight to Indianapolis - we have a family wedding there next day ! Travelling from London and Malta for this trip. Any suggestions would be most helpful. I need to get some rooms booked (Boston sorted). Thanks. Mary
5 days from Boston and Back early October
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 2 Boston in winter?
- 3 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 4 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 5 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 6 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 7 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 8 charlotte
- 9 New York City in April
- 10 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 11 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by
- 12 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 13 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 14 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 15 san fran sightseeing
- 16 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 17 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 18 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 19 Baytown, Texas
- 20 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 21 Moving from VA to CT
- 22 New Orleans pictures
- 23 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 24 Boston Trip to BU from Chicago (and reply to advice)
- 25 Thanksgiving in Manhattan