Travelling to Boston 4 October for 3 days with husband and 27 yr old daughter. 7-11 October planning a trip to see bit of New England. Finding it a nightmare trawling the internet for where to go, what to see, sensible itinerary. it's all just names to me ! We have a hire car (not booked that yet) obviously want to see the Colours. My thoughts are maybe New Hampshire, Vermont and then down to Rhode island before heading to Logan airport on 12 October for a flight to Indianapolis - we have a family wedding there next day ! Travelling from London and Malta for this trip. Any suggestions would be most helpful. I need to get some rooms booked (Boston sorted). Thanks. Mary
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nightine Transport! Best Hotel?
- 2 North California/South Oregon
- 3 once in a lifetime
- 4 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 5 Hotels Houston
- 6 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 7 Acadia National Park
- 8 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 9 Birthday vacation ideas
- 10 Another Outstanding Los Angeles Restaurant: Officine BRERA
- 11 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 12 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 13 driving RT 66
- 14 Mackinac Island--which is worse-too long or too short?
- 15 Long Weekend in Denver
- 16 Carrie's apartment in NY
- 17 Big Island: Mauna Kea with kids?
- 18 From Newark to Manhattan
- 19 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 20 San Diego - Del vs. Loews Coronado Bay
- 21 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 22 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 23 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 24 1st trip to DC - for 2 nights
- 25 Monument Valley