Travelling to Boston 4 October for 3 days with husband and 27 yr old daughter. 7-11 October planning a trip to see bit of New England. Finding it a nightmare trawling the internet for where to go, what to see, sensible itinerary. it's all just names to me ! We have a hire car (not booked that yet) obviously want to see the Colours. My thoughts are maybe New Hampshire, Vermont and then down to Rhode island before heading to Logan airport on 12 October for a flight to Indianapolis - we have a family wedding there next day ! Travelling from London and Malta for this trip. Any suggestions would be most helpful. I need to get some rooms booked (Boston sorted). Thanks. Mary
5 days from Boston and Back early October
- 1 Drivable vacation spot from central NJ for 4-5 days??
- 2 Cycling in the Mekong Delta
- 3 just me in nyc- dine alone spots near hotel
- 4 SF Activities
- 5 Advice on where to stay in Boston
- 6 4 weeks in Florida with 4 moth baby
- 7 Car rental
- 8 Trip to New Orleans
- 9 Portland, Oregon hotel question
- 10 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 11 SmarterVegas Question
- 12 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 13 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 14 Aspen/Snowmass questions
- 15 Aspen Snowmass 2012
- 16 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 17 San Diego or Hawaii
- 18 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 19 NYC Progressive Rock venue
- 20 Savanah Sojourn
- 21 Tampa area and North
- 22 Season greetings
- 23 7 days Road Trip Help. Really need advice
- 24 Have you used Online Vacation Travel?
- 25 West Coast Road Trip