Travelling to Boston 4 October for 3 days with husband and 27 yr old daughter. 7-11 October planning a trip to see bit of New England. Finding it a nightmare trawling the internet for where to go, what to see, sensible itinerary. it's all just names to me ! We have a hire car (not booked that yet) obviously want to see the Colours. My thoughts are maybe New Hampshire, Vermont and then down to Rhode island before heading to Logan airport on 12 October for a flight to Indianapolis - we have a family wedding there next day ! Travelling from London and Malta for this trip. Any suggestions would be most helpful. I need to get some rooms booked (Boston sorted). Thanks. Mary
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 2 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 3 Farewell from Ira
- 4 Suggestions for Thanksgiving weekend on Cape Cod
- 5 Bed and Breakfasts in California
- 6 Help with VT/NH driving trip in October
- 7 Back From Alaska
- 8 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 9 Driving from Austin to San Francisco
- 10 Once again, another great trip to DC (August 23-30)
- 11 San Diego July 2016 - an FYI
- 12 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 13 Long weekend in New Orleans
- 14 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 15 Driving Trip to Idaho
- 16 Finding the right moving company. (Calgary to Seattle!)
- 17 orlando need a car?
- 18 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 19 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 20 Overnight tour from New York to see Washington, D.C.
- 21 Driving San Antonio to Galveston--how to avoid Houston
- 22 Oklahoma - Dallas - Houston - New Orleans - Orlando
- 23 chicago to hibbing
- 24 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 25 Return from Bradenton FL back to New Haven CT