Travelling to Boston 4 October for 3 days with husband and 27 yr old daughter. 7-11 October planning a trip to see bit of New England. Finding it a nightmare trawling the internet for where to go, what to see, sensible itinerary. it's all just names to me ! We have a hire car (not booked that yet) obviously want to see the Colours. My thoughts are maybe New Hampshire, Vermont and then down to Rhode island before heading to Logan airport on 12 October for a flight to Indianapolis - we have a family wedding there next day ! Travelling from London and Malta for this trip. Any suggestions would be most helpful. I need to get some rooms booked (Boston sorted). Thanks. Mary
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seeing The Hunley in Charleston
- 2 Michigan Workers Compensation Lawyers
- 3 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 4 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 5 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 6 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 7 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 8 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january
- 9 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 10 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 11 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 12 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 13 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 14 Ideas for New York
- 15 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 16 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 17 Help us choose a hotel
- 18 Honeymoon on PCH
- 19 Magic Show
- 20 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 21 2 Nights Dealth Valley from L.A.
- 22 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 23 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 24 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 25 Staying outside DC