Travelling to Boston 4 October for 3 days with husband and 27 yr old daughter. 7-11 October planning a trip to see bit of New England. Finding it a nightmare trawling the internet for where to go, what to see, sensible itinerary. it's all just names to me ! We have a hire car (not booked that yet) obviously want to see the Colours. My thoughts are maybe New Hampshire, Vermont and then down to Rhode island before heading to Logan airport on 12 October for a flight to Indianapolis - we have a family wedding there next day ! Travelling from London and Malta for this trip. Any suggestions would be most helpful. I need to get some rooms booked (Boston sorted). Thanks. Mary
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://fornatgaex.com/vaso-blast/
- 2 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 3 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 4 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 5 More lodging in Oregon for eclipse
- 6 Rules of the NY Subway
- 7 Mt Rushmore/Grand Tetons/JacksonHole/Yellowstone Adventure
- 8 Food Festival Tour
- 9 Confused about Yellowstone trip
- 10 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 11 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 12 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 13 Seatte to San Fran - 3 Teenagers
- 14 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 15 Road Trip Bucks County PA to In the Dells Wisconsin
- 16 Dividing time in Glacier
- 17 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 18 My travels to Monument Valley
- 19 Miami for 2 days
- 20 Universal Studios vacation
- 21 Boston architecture, decorative arts, & food
- 22 San Antonio Grand Hyatt versus Marriott Riverwalk
- 23 ALASKA TWO WEEK TRIP Cruise/Land
- 24 1 more Minnesota location?
- 25 Loop Road Trip from Seattle