Travelling to Boston 4 October for 3 days with husband and 27 yr old daughter. 7-11 October planning a trip to see bit of New England. Finding it a nightmare trawling the internet for where to go, what to see, sensible itinerary. it's all just names to me ! We have a hire car (not booked that yet) obviously want to see the Colours. My thoughts are maybe New Hampshire, Vermont and then down to Rhode island before heading to Logan airport on 12 October for a flight to Indianapolis - we have a family wedding there next day ! Travelling from London and Malta for this trip. Any suggestions would be most helpful. I need to get some rooms booked (Boston sorted). Thanks. Mary
5 days from Boston and Back early October
- 1 Apartment For Rent in Philadelphia
- 2 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 3 Warm and don't Drive
- 4 Philadelphia or Chicago
- 5 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 6 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
- 7 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 8 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 9 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 10 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 11 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 12 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 13 Savanah Sojourn
- 14 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 15 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 16 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 17 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 18 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 19 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 20 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 21 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 22 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 23 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 24 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 25 Madison Square Garden