Travelling to Boston 4 October for 3 days with husband and 27 yr old daughter. 7-11 October planning a trip to see bit of New England. Finding it a nightmare trawling the internet for where to go, what to see, sensible itinerary. it's all just names to me ! We have a hire car (not booked that yet) obviously want to see the Colours. My thoughts are maybe New Hampshire, Vermont and then down to Rhode island before heading to Logan airport on 12 October for a flight to Indianapolis - we have a family wedding there next day ! Travelling from London and Malta for this trip. Any suggestions would be most helpful. I need to get some rooms booked (Boston sorted). Thanks. Mary
5 days from Boston and Back early October
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best hotels near the Kennedy Center?
- 2 New Orleans 2015 safety with kids
- 3 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 4 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 5 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 6 Barrow Alaska
- 7 Seward to Anchorage transfer?
- 8 Salt Lake City
- 9 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 10 Park City Utah
- 11 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 12 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 13 Maine in latter half of September
- 14 Diego and Frida at the DIA -- Where to Stay?
- 15 Need advise for a Mother/Daughter trip to Arizona
- 16 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 17 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 18 Colorado trip
- 19 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 20 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 21 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 22 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 23 Alaska- Best tours
- 24 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 25 weather i antelope canyon in December