Travelling to Boston 4 October for 3 days with husband and 27 yr old daughter. 7-11 October planning a trip to see bit of New England. Finding it a nightmare trawling the internet for where to go, what to see, sensible itinerary. it's all just names to me ! We have a hire car (not booked that yet) obviously want to see the Colours. My thoughts are maybe New Hampshire, Vermont and then down to Rhode island before heading to Logan airport on 12 October for a flight to Indianapolis - we have a family wedding there next day ! Travelling from London and Malta for this trip. Any suggestions would be most helpful. I need to get some rooms booked (Boston sorted). Thanks. Mary
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Minneapolis to Yellowstone and back.
- 2 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 3 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 4 New Orleans to Savannah two weeks
- 5 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !
- 6 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 7 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 8 Texas exploring for 18 days
- 9 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 10 7 days in Colorado with Family
- 11 If you could have one meal in Vegas, what would it be?
- 12 Day Trip Reports? May/June
- 13 Taos area Spa or Resort Hotels
- 14 Visiting NYC - stay in Herlem or Jersey City?
- 15 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 16 A quick trip to New Orleans - Dec 2010
- 17 large suitcase as carry-on on amtrak train
- 18 First Trip to New Orleans
- 19 Las Vegas Show Advice for Beatles Fan
- 20 TRYP Hotel in NYC?
- 21 Off the beaten track in the deep south
- 22 How to break up trip between San Francisco and Laguna Niguel
- 23 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 24 Michigan advice needed
- 25 Nova Star