Travelling to Boston 4 October for 3 days with husband and 27 yr old daughter. 7-11 October planning a trip to see bit of New England. Finding it a nightmare trawling the internet for where to go, what to see, sensible itinerary. it's all just names to me ! We have a hire car (not booked that yet) obviously want to see the Colours. My thoughts are maybe New Hampshire, Vermont and then down to Rhode island before heading to Logan airport on 12 October for a flight to Indianapolis - we have a family wedding there next day ! Travelling from London and Malta for this trip. Any suggestions would be most helpful. I need to get some rooms booked (Boston sorted). Thanks. Mary
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help Needed
- 2 What to pack
- 3 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 4 First time, Best business class?
- 5 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 6 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 7 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 8 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 9 Kids Vacation Place
- 10 Desert Southwest
- 11 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 12 If you're in Cleveland for the GOP Convention
- 13 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 14 Boston waterfront Italian
- 15 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 16 US-Canada road trip help
- 17 Cape cod, Vermont and Newyork
- 18 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 19 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?
- 20 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 21 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 22 Mardi Gras
- 23 Need advice - Charleston girls' weekend
- 24 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 25 Northern California Fall itinerary help