Travelling to Boston 4 October for 3 days with husband and 27 yr old daughter. 7-11 October planning a trip to see bit of New England. Finding it a nightmare trawling the internet for where to go, what to see, sensible itinerary. it's all just names to me ! We have a hire car (not booked that yet) obviously want to see the Colours. My thoughts are maybe New Hampshire, Vermont and then down to Rhode island before heading to Logan airport on 12 October for a flight to Indianapolis - we have a family wedding there next day ! Travelling from London and Malta for this trip. Any suggestions would be most helpful. I need to get some rooms booked (Boston sorted). Thanks. Mary
5 days from Boston and Back early October
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 2 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 3 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 4 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 5 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 6 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 7 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 8 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 9 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 10 Houston in September
- 11 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 12 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 13 late-night DC restaurant
- 14 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 15 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 16 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful
- 17 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 18 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 19 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 20 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 21 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 22 HAWAII: Honolulu Airport Question
- 23 Oahu ideas
- 24 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 25 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014