Travelling to Boston 4 October for 3 days with husband and 27 yr old daughter. 7-11 October planning a trip to see bit of New England. Finding it a nightmare trawling the internet for where to go, what to see, sensible itinerary. it's all just names to me ! We have a hire car (not booked that yet) obviously want to see the Colours. My thoughts are maybe New Hampshire, Vermont and then down to Rhode island before heading to Logan airport on 12 October for a flight to Indianapolis - we have a family wedding there next day ! Travelling from London and Malta for this trip. Any suggestions would be most helpful. I need to get some rooms booked (Boston sorted). Thanks. Mary
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 2 Honeymoon out west.
- 3 Visit to St. Simons Island, Georgia
- 4 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 5 Chicago to Charleston
- 6 How many states have you been to?
- 7 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 8 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 9 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 10 USA, Trip to the south
- 11 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 12 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 13 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 14 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 15 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 16 Retiring to Tucson
- 17 Trip Report: Charleston, Vero Beach, Beaufort
- 18 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 19 SD card usage in multiple devices and formatting
- 20 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 21 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 22 Big Sure in June
- 23 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 24 Santa Fe Itineray
- 25 Roadtrip July 2017