Travelling to Boston 4 October for 3 days with husband and 27 yr old daughter. 7-11 October planning a trip to see bit of New England. Finding it a nightmare trawling the internet for where to go, what to see, sensible itinerary. it's all just names to me ! We have a hire car (not booked that yet) obviously want to see the Colours. My thoughts are maybe New Hampshire, Vermont and then down to Rhode island before heading to Logan airport on 12 October for a flight to Indianapolis - we have a family wedding there next day ! Travelling from London and Malta for this trip. Any suggestions would be most helpful. I need to get some rooms booked (Boston sorted). Thanks. Mary
5 days from Boston and Back early October
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 2 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 3 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 4 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 5 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 6 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 7 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 8 How to dress in Vegas
- 9 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 10 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 11 bus tour for Grand canyon(South Rim), Horse shoe in 1-day?
- 12 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 13 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 14 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 15 USA trip
- 16 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 17 Chicago Questions
- 18 Air Connections on Maui
- 19 camaro hire in waikiki
- 20 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 21 Timeshare Nightmares
- 22 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 23 Breckenridge in October
- 24 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 25 Orlando for Work