I would like to get inputs on 5 days (to and fro) trip Seattle to San Francisco. I am not very particular about coastal drive. I have done enough coastal drive to on 101 to oregon.
My focus is in and around San Francisco...I would like to visit sea world in San diego if possible.
I would like to any suggestions for halting and enjoying on the way.
thanks in advance
5 day trip to San Francisco
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 2 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 3 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 4 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 5 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 6 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 7 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 8 Colorado in the summer!
- 9 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 10 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 11 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 12 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 13 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 14 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 15 Brooklyn why?
- 16 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 17 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 18 Kennedy Space Center
- 19 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 20 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 21 5 week in US/Mexico
- 22 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 23 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 24 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 25 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint