I would like to get inputs on 5 days (to and fro) trip Seattle to San Francisco. I am not very particular about coastal drive. I have done enough coastal drive to on 101 to oregon.
My focus is in and around San Francisco...I would like to visit sea world in San diego if possible.
I would like to any suggestions for halting and enjoying on the way.
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 2 Sheraton Hotel at Bradley Airport. Conn
- 3 New England itinerary help
- 4 Deep South Road Trip Nov 2016
- 5 Kid Friendly Acivities
- 6 Immigrating to Colorado
- 7 Short weekend in Seattle
- 8 Seattle Kitsay Airporter
- 9 Finding Steve Perry
- 10 First time Disney & Legoland hotel suggestions and any advice please
- 11 Asheville Hotel Indigo
- 12 Monday Morning Traffic to Laguardia from NW CT
- 13 Montross/Ouray in the rain. Also foliage
- 14 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 15 Driving from Orlando, Fl to Austin, TX
- 16 Cross-Country trip advice
- 17 Chicago Hotel Recommendations
- 18 Spur of moment trip to CA, best way to spend our time
- 19 South Beach in October
- 20 Casinos near Anaheim, CA?
- 21 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 22 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 23 las vegas anyone
- 24 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 25 University of Florida Public Campus Parking