I would like to get inputs on 5 days (to and fro) trip Seattle to San Francisco. I am not very particular about coastal drive. I have done enough coastal drive to on 101 to oregon.
My focus is in and around San Francisco...I would like to visit sea world in San diego if possible.
I would like to any suggestions for halting and enjoying on the way.
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 2 usa roadtrip
- 3 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 4 How To Win Lottery System: 5 Secrets
- 5 Christmas in Colorado
- 6 Hawaii and...where?
- 7 Fall vacation in Beavers Bend State Park
- 8 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 9 Babysitting on the North Shore, Oahu
- 10 Marfa/Big Bend
- 11 DC Restaurants
- 12 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 13 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 14 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 15 JFK to Washington
- 16 Phoenix for the weekend
- 17 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 18 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 19 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 20 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 21 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 22 TR Animal Kingdom Florida - WDW
- 23 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 24 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 25 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot