I would like to get inputs on 5 days (to and fro) trip Seattle to San Francisco. I am not very particular about coastal drive. I have done enough coastal drive to on 101 to oregon.
My focus is in and around San Francisco...I would like to visit sea world in San diego if possible.
I would like to any suggestions for halting and enjoying on the way.
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Retiring to Tucson
- 2 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 3 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 4 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 5 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 6 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 7 Favorite lodging near Acadia NP? Maine in October?
- 8 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 9 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 10 Hotel in Reno
- 11 winter resort offering snowshoeing dog sledding & boat trip
- 12 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 13 Looking for informaation on Joshua Tree
- 14 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 15 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 16 A nice restuarnt in Charlottesville, VA for bridesmaids luncheon?
- 17 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 18 http://skincaremarkets.com/brainup-iq/
- 19 Utah National Parks visit
- 20 10 days vacation in California
- 21 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 22 Plan a trip for me! 3 kids 5 and under, SW airlines out of MKE
- 23 roadtrip sfo - seattle
- 24 Chicago to Portland drive March 1
- 25 Maui where to stay help