I would like to get inputs on 5 days (to and fro) trip Seattle to San Francisco. I am not very particular about coastal drive. I have done enough coastal drive to on 101 to oregon.
My focus is in and around San Francisco...I would like to visit sea world in San diego if possible.
I would like to any suggestions for halting and enjoying on the way.
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 2 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 3 Binary Trust Method Review.Is it legit ?and sucesful?
- 4 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 5 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 6 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 7 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 8 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 9 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 10 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 11 November redwoods trip
- 12 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 13 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 14 Which island for R&R?
- 15 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 16 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 17 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 18 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 19 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 20 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 21 Yellowstone
- 22 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 23 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 24 San Antonio shopping
- 25 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park