I would like to get inputs on 5 days (to and fro) trip Seattle to San Francisco. I am not very particular about coastal drive. I have done enough coastal drive to on 101 to oregon.
My focus is in and around San Francisco...I would like to visit sea world in San diego if possible.
I would like to any suggestions for halting and enjoying on the way.
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 2 What's your favorite "after theatre" place to eat in NYC??
- 3 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 4 9 days in Olympic NP and Seattle area
- 5 Driving from Providence to Ohio in an '82 Volvo with a cat, but...
- 6 Getting married to a French man
- 7 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 8 3-week one-way cross country trip in June
- 9 Florida beach recommendation, please
- 10 Cable Cars/Trolleys
- 11 Maine-Portland/Bar Harbor/Moosehead Lake
- 12 Staying outside DC
- 13 Phantom Ranch and....
- 14 Where to stay in Carmel area?
- 15 Where to visit
- 16 A Few Days in Asheville
- 17 10 Day California Trip - Itinirary Help
- 18 Miami to Ft Lauderdale
- 19 Great OR beach house locations?
- 20 Lower Manhattan Late Night Eats
- 21 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 22 New York in December
- 23 Need a "Suites" hotel in Midtown Manhattan
- 24 yosemite -grand canyon- bryce and zion
- 25 New Years In Asheville with Nature and Beer on the side!