I would like to get inputs on 5 days (to and fro) trip Seattle to San Francisco. I am not very particular about coastal drive. I have done enough coastal drive to on 101 to oregon.
My focus is in and around San Francisco...I would like to visit sea world in San diego if possible.
I would like to any suggestions for halting and enjoying on the way.
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 2 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 3 Hawaii Help
- 4 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 5 Wine Country
- 6 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 7 hotel shampoo and soap
- 8 Baltimore City: Some Flickr Photo Albums
- 9 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 10 Grand Hyatt Kauai-Why Not?
- 11 Renting a car with DWAI
- 12 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 13 San Francisco first visit.
- 14 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 15 NYC: Milburn or Millenium Hilton
- 16 What time should we buy Liberty/Ellis Island tickets for?
- 17 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 18 Park City- handicapped
- 19 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 20 PLEASE HELP!!!! need beach in maui for not-so-strong swimmer....
- 21 Disney Wild Africa Trek
- 22 Yellowstone in early May
- 23 Boston (1/25-1/29), NYC (1/30-2/5)- theater, food, museum exhibits?
- 24 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 25 5 days in Central Florida--where to stay and what to see