I would like to get inputs on 5 days (to and fro) trip Seattle to San Francisco. I am not very particular about coastal drive. I have done enough coastal drive to on 101 to oregon.
My focus is in and around San Francisco...I would like to visit sea world in San diego if possible.
I would like to any suggestions for halting and enjoying on the way.
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chester, CN
- 2 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 3 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 4 time to visit statue
- 5 Aladin tickets in NYC
- 6 San Francisco Trip - 6 months Pregnant
- 7 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 8 Is there a train from SAN (airport) to Encinitas?
- 9 Sunset at Haleakala Summit - Maui, Hawaii
- 10 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 11 Ouray to Aspen or Carbondale to Estes
- 12 Northern California Gardens.
- 13 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 14 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 15 Hawaii wedding
- 16 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 17 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 18 Route 66
- 19 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 20 Itinerary help Oregon: 9 nights
- 21 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 22 Glacier National Park Helicopter/Plane tours
- 23 Big Beach, Makena State Park - Maui, Hawaii
- 24 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 25 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST