Just booked our flights to Chicago for the first week of september. It will be me and my hubby and my eleven month old baby boy. I realize that we have a baby traveling with us so we might be limited in regard to places to visit. We want to be able to have fun and enjoy the city but at the same time have our baby enjoy his time there too. Any there any advice/tips as to what we should do? Also, my hubby wants to see a game at the US cellular field. How far is it from downtown? Need we take the bus or train? or is it walking distance from downtown? we want to map out our itinary for the 5 days. please advise. thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 US : NORTON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 NORTON ANTIVIRUS 24*7
- 2 Rules of the NY Subway
- 3 vermont lake
- 4 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 5 How to do 3 days around North Cascades National Park?
- 6 Where to stay at Grand Wailea & Grand Hyatt
- 7 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 8 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 9 Seward without a car
- 10 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 11 Grand Canyon 10/17
- 12 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 13 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons Itinerary Help!
- 14 flagstaff
- 15 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 16 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 17 sugestions
- 18 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 19 Oregon Overnight south of Crater Lake
- 20 Moving to Tulsa, OK
- 21 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 22 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 23 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 24 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 25 Driving from FLL to Key West