Just booked our flights to Chicago for the first week of september. It will be me and my hubby and my eleven month old baby boy. I realize that we have a baby traveling with us so we might be limited in regard to places to visit. We want to be able to have fun and enjoy the city but at the same time have our baby enjoy his time there too. Any there any advice/tips as to what we should do? Also, my hubby wants to see a game at the US cellular field. How far is it from downtown? Need we take the bus or train? or is it walking distance from downtown? we want to map out our itinary for the 5 days. please advise. thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 2 Looking for info on visiting the John Day Fossil Beds NM in Oregon
- 3 Phone SIM
- 4 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 5 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 6 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 7 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 8 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 9 New England Canada Road Trip
- 10 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 11 Trip Starting from New York
- 12 Southern Michigan vacation destination?
- 13 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 14 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 15 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 16 Newport Historic District - where is it? Walking tour?
- 17 A day in Boston
- 18 SF <-> Seattle in Nov. (9 days)
- 19 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 20 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 21 Newport , RI
- 22 Los Angeles - 12 hours in Downtown Travel Report
- 23 Nilichik Ak.
- 24 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip
- 25 Las vegas +21