Just booked our flights to Chicago for the first week of september. It will be me and my hubby and my eleven month old baby boy. I realize that we have a baby traveling with us so we might be limited in regard to places to visit. We want to be able to have fun and enjoy the city but at the same time have our baby enjoy his time there too. Any there any advice/tips as to what we should do? Also, my hubby wants to see a game at the US cellular field. How far is it from downtown? Need we take the bus or train? or is it walking distance from downtown? we want to map out our itinary for the 5 days. please advise. thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 2 Zion and Bryce... which to do first
- 3 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 4 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 5 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 6 Help to plan winter vacation in Yellowstone
- 7 Pacific Drive RoadTrip during Thanks giving
- 8 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 9 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 10 Traveling across USA via Greyhound
- 11 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 12 My Unexpected Stay at Embassy Suites at Philadelphia Airport
- 13 Coors Field Security for Zac Brown
- 14 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 15 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 16 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 17 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 18 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 19 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 20 Boston Ideas
- 21 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 22 Crab restaurants near Silver Springs MD
- 23 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 24 Anna Maria Island--is north end "too" quiet?
- 25 Lake Champlain, VT