Just booked our flights to Chicago for the first week of september. It will be me and my hubby and my eleven month old baby boy. I realize that we have a baby traveling with us so we might be limited in regard to places to visit. We want to be able to have fun and enjoy the city but at the same time have our baby enjoy his time there too. Any there any advice/tips as to what we should do? Also, my hubby wants to see a game at the US cellular field. How far is it from downtown? Need we take the bus or train? or is it walking distance from downtown? we want to map out our itinary for the 5 days. please advise. thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las vegas to Kingston, NY - 7/8 days- June 4th
- 2 San Francisco accommodation suggestions for November
- 3 Crested Butte lodging suggestions...summer
- 4 what western states to spend the most time in
- 5 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am
- 6 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 7 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 8 Austin, TX to Seattle. Road trip with two dogs
- 9 10 Days- California during the holidays
- 10 Kauai in November
- 11 What's There to Do in Kauai???
- 12 Hawaii - where?
- 13 Request Driving tips from Zion NP, UT to San Francisco?
- 14 Memphis to New Orleans Trip
- 15 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 16 Little Compton, RI
- 17 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 18 Moab UT Accommendations
- 19 A week in NYC - first timers
- 20 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 21 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 22 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 23 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 24 New York Pass Yes or No ???
- 25 San Francisco & West Hollywood restaurants