Just booked our flights to Chicago for the first week of september. It will be me and my hubby and my eleven month old baby boy. I realize that we have a baby traveling with us so we might be limited in regard to places to visit. We want to be able to have fun and enjoy the city but at the same time have our baby enjoy his time there too. Any there any advice/tips as to what we should do? Also, my hubby wants to see a game at the US cellular field. How far is it from downtown? Need we take the bus or train? or is it walking distance from downtown? we want to map out our itinary for the 5 days. please advise. thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://testoupmaxfacts.com/vmax-male-enhancement-reviews/
- 2 Clash of Clans
- 3 Are you looking professional photo editing firm?
- 4 http://eyeluminoushelps.com/lumify-x9-br/
- 5 Parka in PA during February?
- 6 http://eyeluminoushelps.com/lumify-x9-br/
- 7 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 8 Border crossing
- 9 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 10 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 11 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 12 Back from the Big Easy
- 13 Cross country tips
- 14 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 15 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 16 Driving Alaska
- 17 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 18 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 19 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 20 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 21 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3
- 22 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 23 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 24 Ideas for New York
- 25 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please