Just booked our flights to Chicago for the first week of september. It will be me and my hubby and my eleven month old baby boy. I realize that we have a baby traveling with us so we might be limited in regard to places to visit. We want to be able to have fun and enjoy the city but at the same time have our baby enjoy his time there too. Any there any advice/tips as to what we should do? Also, my hubby wants to see a game at the US cellular field. How far is it from downtown? Need we take the bus or train? or is it walking distance from downtown? we want to map out our itinary for the 5 days. please advise. thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 testimony
- 2 Fodor's Survey
- 3 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 4 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 5 3 day road trip from Las Vegas -Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon, Zion
- 6 TIPS - Pacific Coast Highway
- 7 California trip: Where to go after San Francisco?
- 8 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 9 Kauai for a group over New Years
- 10 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 11 Northern California Redwoods
- 12 Seaside, California
- 13 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 14 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 15 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 16 saint john the divine concert for peace tickets
- 17 Denali
- 18 JFK Terminal 8
- 19 Off-season use of a car on Zion Scenic Drive
- 20 washington-blueridge parkway-myrtle beach
- 21 Maine in May?
- 22 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 23 Dinner Cruise down San Antonio River?
- 24 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 25 NYC Discounted Metropolitan Opera Tickets