Just booked our flights to Chicago for the first week of september. It will be me and my hubby and my eleven month old baby boy. I realize that we have a baby traveling with us so we might be limited in regard to places to visit. We want to be able to have fun and enjoy the city but at the same time have our baby enjoy his time there too. Any there any advice/tips as to what we should do? Also, my hubby wants to see a game at the US cellular field. How far is it from downtown? Need we take the bus or train? or is it walking distance from downtown? we want to map out our itinary for the 5 days. please advise. thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 beach chair and umbrella rentals in carmel?
- 2 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 3 Venice, CA area
- 4 Please help us find a wonderful boutique hotel in the western U.S.
- 5 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 6 Adirondacks trip repot
- 7 Visiting Kauai...NEXT week!!
- 8 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 9 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 10 CLT connection times, Charlotte
- 11 Grand Circle Trip from Ohio
- 12 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 13 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 14 Las Vegas in February - hotel recommendations please
- 15 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 16 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 17 Hotel Picks - Kauai
- 18 Looking for areas to live? Commuting to Palo Alto
- 19 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 20 Short warm weather family vacation in January or February
- 21 Rhode Island Get Away
- 22 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 23 Vancouver to Washington State
- 24 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 25 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old