I am planning a vacation next week starting Wednesday afternoon from San Francisco bay, and returning on Monday evening by car. I understand a drive to and from SFO to LV is a 10-hour drive, so wondering if there is any layover visit I can make for 1 day which is a worthwhile visit. (Planning a drop-over at Sequoia National Park.)
Would like to have any suggestions for the same.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dail @1800-927-2480 QuickBooks POS Upgrade Tech Support Number,,,
- 2 Visiting Kauai...NEXT week!!
- 3 beach chair and umbrella rentals in carmel?
- 4 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 5 Please help us find a wonderful boutique hotel in the western U.S.
- 6 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 7 Mini Trip to Smithsonian Exhibits Facility
- 8 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 9 Venice, CA area
- 10 Colorado October 16-25, 2017
- 11 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 12 Santa Fe Hotel
- 13 Wilmington DE questions
- 14 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 15 Blue Ridge Parkway/Great Smoky Mountains
- 16 Road Trip - SF to Sonoma
- 17 Central California Coast Road Trip - Pismo Beach to Monterey
- 18 Palo Alto Transit Center To Facebook HQ
- 19 Vancouver to Washington State
- 20 NYC - Pastrami sandwich near library, Grand Central Station, St Patrick's
- 21 JFK Terminal 4 to Terminal 8
- 22 Tahoe - Plumpjack Inn vs. Basecamp Hotel
- 23 New England Tour
- 24 Rhode Island Get Away
- 25 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?