We (my hubby and I) were planning a trip in mid-march. We'll be travelling from NJ and were looking for warm places to visit in USA.
We were considering the following two options:
1. Florida (Miami/Keys) we have been here arnd 3 yrs back and dont mind repeating it, given the weather
2. Arizona - May be Tucson? The problem is we have very little time to plan, and we have never been here, so have no clue what are the things to do in Tucson and if there are any other places in Arizona that we should rather go to? We have already been to Grand Canyon and dont want to repeat that as it will be quite cold in March. So we are looking to visit places in South Arizona.
Any inputs on where to go in South Arizona, how is Tucson, what are the things to do in Tucson, would be a lot of help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 2 http://www.supplementsbag.com/nu-youth-cream/
- 3 College Tour: Harvard, MIT, and Yale
- 4 Four Seasons Austin HALF-OFF
- 5 http://www.supplementsbag.com/dermavie/
- 6 http://topmuscleuptips.com/lumitact-g700-tactical-military-led-flashlight/
- 7 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 8 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 9 Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- 10 Best Places to Start Backpacking
- 11 a tourist in DC this February
- 12 Springtime in Florida
- 13 Kings and Sequoia.
- 14 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 15 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 16 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 17 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 18 Drive from Denver to Yellowstone in 1 day?
- 19 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 20 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 21 Camping in New England foliage Oct 8-19
- 22 USA October 2016
- 23 Yellowstone or Yosemite in August?
- 24 Redwood National Forest
- 25 Asheville+Charleston+Savannah