We (my hubby and I) were planning a trip in mid-march. We'll be travelling from NJ and were looking for warm places to visit in USA.
We were considering the following two options:
1. Florida (Miami/Keys) we have been here arnd 3 yrs back and dont mind repeating it, given the weather
2. Arizona - May be Tucson? The problem is we have very little time to plan, and we have never been here, so have no clue what are the things to do in Tucson and if there are any other places in Arizona that we should rather go to? We have already been to Grand Canyon and dont want to repeat that as it will be quite cold in March. So we are looking to visit places in South Arizona.
Any inputs on where to go in South Arizona, how is Tucson, what are the things to do in Tucson, would be a lot of help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
- 2 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 3 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 4 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 5 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 6 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 7 November redwoods trip
- 8 San Fran
- 9 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 10 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 11 Seattle?
- 12 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 13 SF and northern California - October
- 14 grand canyon to santa fe in april?
- 15 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 16 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 17 Alabama trip in Dec
- 18 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 19 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 20 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 21 Yellowstone
- 22 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 23 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 24 costco Big island
- 25 Napili in Maui with toddlers?