We (my hubby and I) were planning a trip in mid-march. We'll be travelling from NJ and were looking for warm places to visit in USA.
We were considering the following two options:
1. Florida (Miami/Keys) we have been here arnd 3 yrs back and dont mind repeating it, given the weather
2. Arizona - May be Tucson? The problem is we have very little time to plan, and we have never been here, so have no clue what are the things to do in Tucson and if there are any other places in Arizona that we should rather go to? We have already been to Grand Canyon and dont want to repeat that as it will be quite cold in March. So we are looking to visit places in South Arizona.
Any inputs on where to go in South Arizona, how is Tucson, what are the things to do in Tucson, would be a lot of help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A Gem of a Restaurant in Long Beach, CA
- 2 10 days vacation in Maine
- 3 http://www.healthexpertproduct.com/hydroplenage-anti-ageing-cream/
- 4 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February
- 5 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 6 TaNtRiK BaBa+91-9829805537 vashikaran specialist in usa.
- 7 Honeymoon Lodging and Activites in Sonoma
- 8 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 9 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 10 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 11 Northern California Fall itinerary help
- 12 vashikaran +919878377317 love problem solution tantrik baba
- 13 Southern history- walkable cities
- 14 5-7day one way Cruise or 26 glacier day cruise
- 15 san fransisco to crater lake
- 16 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 17 Family reunion ideas
- 18 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 19 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 20 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 21 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 22 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 23 New Software
- 24 JFK-connection
- 25 Belmond Charleston, Mills House Wyndham or Spectator?