We (my hubby and I) were planning a trip in mid-march. We'll be travelling from NJ and were looking for warm places to visit in USA.
We were considering the following two options:
1. Florida (Miami/Keys) we have been here arnd 3 yrs back and dont mind repeating it, given the weather
2. Arizona - May be Tucson? The problem is we have very little time to plan, and we have never been here, so have no clue what are the things to do in Tucson and if there are any other places in Arizona that we should rather go to? We have already been to Grand Canyon and dont want to repeat that as it will be quite cold in March. So we are looking to visit places in South Arizona.
Any inputs on where to go in South Arizona, how is Tucson, what are the things to do in Tucson, would be a lot of help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 RICOH PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT RICOH Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 3 Secaucus as base for New York 3 days-advice
- 4 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 5 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 6 arizona rte 66
- 7 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 8 Hawaii and...where?
- 9 Another Great DC Trip
- 10 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 11 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 12 Black History Museum
- 13 Wash DC VRBO recommendation
- 14 Chicago 2017
- 15 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 16 How much time in Badlands?
- 17 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 18 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 19 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill
- 20 DC Restaurants
- 21 Sequoia National Park/Kings Canyon/Amtrak/Tours/grandchild
- 22 Short Oregon Trip
- 23 usa roadtrip
- 24 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 25 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings