We (my hubby and I) were planning a trip in mid-march. We'll be travelling from NJ and were looking for warm places to visit in USA.
We were considering the following two options:
1. Florida (Miami/Keys) we have been here arnd 3 yrs back and dont mind repeating it, given the weather
2. Arizona - May be Tucson? The problem is we have very little time to plan, and we have never been here, so have no clue what are the things to do in Tucson and if there are any other places in Arizona that we should rather go to? We have already been to Grand Canyon and dont want to repeat that as it will be quite cold in March. So we are looking to visit places in South Arizona.
Any inputs on where to go in South Arizona, how is Tucson, what are the things to do in Tucson, would be a lot of help.
5-6 nights in Arizona in Mid-March
- 1 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 2 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 3 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 4 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 5 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 6 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 7 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 8 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 9 Biloxi questions again
- 10 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 11 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 12 Madison Square Garden
- 13 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 14 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 15 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 16 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 17 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 18 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 19 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 20 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 21 Warm and don't Drive
- 22 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 23 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 24 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 25 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans