We (my hubby and I) were planning a trip in mid-march. We'll be travelling from NJ and were looking for warm places to visit in USA.
We were considering the following two options:
1. Florida (Miami/Keys) we have been here arnd 3 yrs back and dont mind repeating it, given the weather
2. Arizona - May be Tucson? The problem is we have very little time to plan, and we have never been here, so have no clue what are the things to do in Tucson and if there are any other places in Arizona that we should rather go to? We have already been to Grand Canyon and dont want to repeat that as it will be quite cold in March. So we are looking to visit places in South Arizona.
Any inputs on where to go in South Arizona, how is Tucson, what are the things to do in Tucson, would be a lot of help.
5-6 nights in Arizona in Mid-March
- 1 Nova Scotia to Boston
- 2 Seeking recs for centrally located quality hotel in LA
- 3 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 4 Key West at Christmas time
- 5 Small Sofas
- 6 San Luis Obispo to Death Valley in January
- 7 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 8 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 9 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 10 California Road trip From Los Angles to Carmel/Monterey and maybe San Fran
- 11 San Francisco and Napa in 3 nights! Please help
- 12 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 13 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 14 Boothbay Harbor and New Harbor on the same day?
- 15 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 16 Trying To Find a Place
- 17 romantic colorado trip
- 18 Fourth of July Weekend
- 19 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 20 Fires in Colorado
- 21 Marcola?
- 22 Updates from Hanalei
- 23 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 24 Hi from Sacramento GTG!
- 25 White Water Rafting Bachelor Party