We (my hubby and I) were planning a trip in mid-march. We'll be travelling from NJ and were looking for warm places to visit in USA.
We were considering the following two options:
1. Florida (Miami/Keys) we have been here arnd 3 yrs back and dont mind repeating it, given the weather
2. Arizona - May be Tucson? The problem is we have very little time to plan, and we have never been here, so have no clue what are the things to do in Tucson and if there are any other places in Arizona that we should rather go to? We have already been to Grand Canyon and dont want to repeat that as it will be quite cold in March. So we are looking to visit places in South Arizona.
Any inputs on where to go in South Arizona, how is Tucson, what are the things to do in Tucson, would be a lot of help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Depot Bay OR
- 2 A June trip to Kauai
- 3 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 4 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 5 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 6 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 7 Across the United States by Train
- 8 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 9 Phone SIM
- 10 Best Amish Site to visit
- 11 Road trip lower 48 to juneau
- 12 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 13 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
- 14 Transit Advisory July 4, 2016 Local Transit will be on a hoilday schedule
- 15 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 16 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport
- 17 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 18 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 19 A day in Boston
- 20 Five nights in Yellowstone: Where to stay?
- 21 1 Week Too Long For Napa/Sonoma/Mendocino?
- 22 October Fall Foliage Itinerary
- 23 Avoiding Los Angeles Traffic
- 24 ONE DY ONE NIGHT IN LA
- 25 California's Central Coast