We (my hubby and I) were planning a trip in mid-march. We'll be travelling from NJ and were looking for warm places to visit in USA.
We were considering the following two options:
1. Florida (Miami/Keys) we have been here arnd 3 yrs back and dont mind repeating it, given the weather
2. Arizona - May be Tucson? The problem is we have very little time to plan, and we have never been here, so have no clue what are the things to do in Tucson and if there are any other places in Arizona that we should rather go to? We have already been to Grand Canyon and dont want to repeat that as it will be quite cold in March. So we are looking to visit places in South Arizona.
Any inputs on where to go in South Arizona, how is Tucson, what are the things to do in Tucson, would be a lot of help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 2 Where to Stay in Philly in April?
- 3 Help PLS Philli or Boston
- 4 Alaska Itinerary - Suggestions & Comments Please
- 5 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 6 DC Cherry Blossoms 2017
- 7 How many states have you been to?
- 8 Family spring break destinations on the N.E. coast
- 9 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 10 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 11 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 12 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 13 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 14 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 15 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 16 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 17 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 18 Summer trip
- 19 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 20 Florida keys trip
- 21 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 22 Route Planning for East USA
- 23 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 24 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 25 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??