We (my hubby and I) were planning a trip in mid-march. We'll be travelling from NJ and were looking for warm places to visit in USA.
We were considering the following two options:
1. Florida (Miami/Keys) we have been here arnd 3 yrs back and dont mind repeating it, given the weather
2. Arizona - May be Tucson? The problem is we have very little time to plan, and we have never been here, so have no clue what are the things to do in Tucson and if there are any other places in Arizona that we should rather go to? We have already been to Grand Canyon and dont want to repeat that as it will be quite cold in March. So we are looking to visit places in South Arizona.
Any inputs on where to go in South Arizona, how is Tucson, what are the things to do in Tucson, would be a lot of help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Great OR beach house locations?
- 2 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 3 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 4 Where to stay in maui Kihei vs Paia vs Wailea vs Lahaina, Kaanapali
- 5 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 6 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 7 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 8 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 9 Ideas for New York
- 10 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 11 Shuttle, taxi or Uber from PGD to Boca Grande area
- 12 3-week one-way cross country trip in June
- 13 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 14 No Spam this morning!!
- 15 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 16 Honeymoon on PCH
- 17 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 18 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 19 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 20 San Francisco transit options
- 21 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 22 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 23 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 24 Best ground transportation from Denver airport to Boulder?
- 25 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january