We (my hubby and I) were planning a trip in mid-march. We'll be travelling from NJ and were looking for warm places to visit in USA.
We were considering the following two options:
1. Florida (Miami/Keys) we have been here arnd 3 yrs back and dont mind repeating it, given the weather
2. Arizona - May be Tucson? The problem is we have very little time to plan, and we have never been here, so have no clue what are the things to do in Tucson and if there are any other places in Arizona that we should rather go to? We have already been to Grand Canyon and dont want to repeat that as it will be quite cold in March. So we are looking to visit places in South Arizona.
Any inputs on where to go in South Arizona, how is Tucson, what are the things to do in Tucson, would be a lot of help.
5-6 nights in Arizona in Mid-March
- 1 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 2 Williamsburg VA
- 3 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 4 Albuquerque to Denver
- 5 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 6 A Visit to Charleston
- 7 Restos in Boca Raton
- 8 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 9 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 10 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 11 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 12 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 13 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 14 Using public transit in San Diego
- 15 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 16 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 17 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 18 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 19 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 20 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 21 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 22 Help with NYC transit
- 23 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 24 Boston Area College Tour
- 25 Boston three day trip report, with photos