We (my hubby and I) were planning a trip in mid-march. We'll be travelling from NJ and were looking for warm places to visit in USA.
We were considering the following two options:
1. Florida (Miami/Keys) we have been here arnd 3 yrs back and dont mind repeating it, given the weather
2. Arizona - May be Tucson? The problem is we have very little time to plan, and we have never been here, so have no clue what are the things to do in Tucson and if there are any other places in Arizona that we should rather go to? We have already been to Grand Canyon and dont want to repeat that as it will be quite cold in March. So we are looking to visit places in South Arizona.
Any inputs on where to go in South Arizona, how is Tucson, what are the things to do in Tucson, would be a lot of help.
5-6 nights in Arizona in Mid-March
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 2 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 3 Philadelphia
- 4 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 5 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 6 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 7 USA with a 3 year old
- 8 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 9 First family ski trip
- 10 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 11 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 12 NYC theatre broadway
- 13 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 14 Universal studios/Orlando
- 15 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 16 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 17 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 18 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 19 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 20 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 21 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 22 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 23 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 24 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 25 Best seafood restaurant in Boston