We (my hubby and I) were planning a trip in mid-march. We'll be travelling from NJ and were looking for warm places to visit in USA.
We were considering the following two options:
1. Florida (Miami/Keys) we have been here arnd 3 yrs back and dont mind repeating it, given the weather
2. Arizona - May be Tucson? The problem is we have very little time to plan, and we have never been here, so have no clue what are the things to do in Tucson and if there are any other places in Arizona that we should rather go to? We have already been to Grand Canyon and dont want to repeat that as it will be quite cold in March. So we are looking to visit places in South Arizona.
Any inputs on where to go in South Arizona, how is Tucson, what are the things to do in Tucson, would be a lot of help.
5-6 nights in Arizona in Mid-March
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington, DC to Boston
- 2 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 3 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 4 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 5 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 6 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 7 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 8 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 9 WISCONSIN
- 10 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 11 rain in Kauai
- 12 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 13 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 14 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 15 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 16 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 17 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 18 Phoenix restaurants
- 19 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 20 Where to Go for Labor Day Weekend??
- 21 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 22 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 23 San Diego Trip Report
- 24 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 25 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days