We (my hubby and I) were planning a trip in mid-march. We'll be travelling from NJ and were looking for warm places to visit in USA.
We were considering the following two options:
1. Florida (Miami/Keys) we have been here arnd 3 yrs back and dont mind repeating it, given the weather
2. Arizona - May be Tucson? The problem is we have very little time to plan, and we have never been here, so have no clue what are the things to do in Tucson and if there are any other places in Arizona that we should rather go to? We have already been to Grand Canyon and dont want to repeat that as it will be quite cold in March. So we are looking to visit places in South Arizona.
Any inputs on where to go in South Arizona, how is Tucson, what are the things to do in Tucson, would be a lot of help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC times square area
- 2 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 3 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 4 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 5 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 6 East coast & Thanksgiving in Pennsylvania
- 7 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 8 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 9 Touring Hearst Castle
- 10 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 11 San Francisco
- 12 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 13 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 14 Room Service @ Disney Hotel
- 15 Angels Landing
- 16 Seattle/Vancouver in July
- 17 NY State Assembly Internship
- 18 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 19 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 20 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 21 Going to Coachella - what to do after the festival
- 22 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 23 Arlington funeral plans
- 24 White Christmas
- 25 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?