We (my hubby and I) were planning a trip in mid-march. We'll be travelling from NJ and were looking for warm places to visit in USA.
We were considering the following two options:
1. Florida (Miami/Keys) we have been here arnd 3 yrs back and dont mind repeating it, given the weather
2. Arizona - May be Tucson? The problem is we have very little time to plan, and we have never been here, so have no clue what are the things to do in Tucson and if there are any other places in Arizona that we should rather go to? We have already been to Grand Canyon and dont want to repeat that as it will be quite cold in March. So we are looking to visit places in South Arizona.
Any inputs on where to go in South Arizona, how is Tucson, what are the things to do in Tucson, would be a lot of help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 (U.S) CHARTER Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:800:681:7208 CHARTER Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 (U.S) CHARTER Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:800:681:7208 CHARTER Tec*h SUPPORT
- 3 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 4 (U.S) CHARTER Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:800:681:7208 CHARTER Tec*h SUPPORT
- 5 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 6 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 7 Get Near to Orlando’s best!
- 8 Grand Teton and Yellowstone June 2010 - Chilly and Gorgeous!
- 9 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 10 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 11 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 12 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 13 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 14 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 15 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 16 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 17 Tubing Rainbow River Dunnellon, Florida
- 18 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 19 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 20 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 21 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 22 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 23 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 24 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 25 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel