Looking for some ideas from wednesday July 4 through the sunday. We have 5 kids - 14,12,11,8, 4months.
We were thinking cape cod, nantucket area if north, or if south then delaware beaches or going for a loop drive through williamsburgh then on to N or S carolina. We have been to ocean city, MD, VA beach, OBX, Jersey shore and looking for something different. It does not have to be a beach vacation, but looking for some ideas. Budget is not a huge issue, but we recently decided to go for the trip so we are pretty last minute here.
hoping for something pretty nice but with plenty to do for the kiddos.
thanks for any ideas!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Errors 1 (800) 927 2480 QuickBooks Payroll Issue Support Number
- 2 Christmas Village in Philadelphia
- 3 driving school in Cardiff
- 4 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 5 Hello
- 6 Best Marriott options NYC using Marriott points
- 7 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 8 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 9 Maui and Kauai
- 10 9 day family New England Trip October - Advice
- 11 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 12 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 13 Hotel advise Chicago
- 14 Santa Fe and Taos in November
- 15 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 16 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 17 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 18 Good gift for my father who loves to travel
- 19 affordable SF hotels convenient to art museums
- 20 Trip to Cali
- 21 NYC Hotel Decision
- 22 NFL tickets
- 23 Grand Canyon Rim to Rim
- 24 JFK to Manhattan via AirTrain/LIRR
- 25 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
4th of July - 5 day trip ideas - within 6-8 hour drive of NYC- family