Looking for some ideas from wednesday July 4 through the sunday. We have 5 kids - 14,12,11,8, 4months.
We were thinking cape cod, nantucket area if north, or if south then delaware beaches or going for a loop drive through williamsburgh then on to N or S carolina. We have been to ocean city, MD, VA beach, OBX, Jersey shore and looking for something different. It does not have to be a beach vacation, but looking for some ideas. Budget is not a huge issue, but we recently decided to go for the trip so we are pretty last minute here.
hoping for something pretty nice but with plenty to do for the kiddos.
thanks for any ideas!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Train, Boston to NYC, questions
- 2 Transportation from LGA to Manhattan
- 3 Lake Powell
- 4 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 5 Driving from Boston to Miami
- 6 How to spend 4 days ending in Boston?
- 7 Fly out of LA 10pm, what to do that day?
- 8 Hotel close to San Francisco airport
- 9 Glacier to Banff
- 10 Portland OR - Uber Question
- 11 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 12 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 13 Another Yellowstone Lodging question
- 14 A southwest trip to Arizona, and Utah
- 15 Toronto to gettysburg route question?
- 16 NYC hotel/July
- 17 Day trip from Salt Lake City
- 18 Portland Affordable Accommodations
- 19 Twin Sites For Twins East Coast
- 20 Lodging choice: Custer State Park vs surrounding area
- 21 Yellowstone weather in late May
- 22 Beartooth HWY Question
- 23 Northern California for 7 days in May
- 24 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 25 Harlem, NY
4th of July - 5 day trip ideas - within 6-8 hour drive of NYC- family