Looking for some ideas from wednesday July 4 through the sunday. We have 5 kids - 14,12,11,8, 4months.
We were thinking cape cod, nantucket area if north, or if south then delaware beaches or going for a loop drive through williamsburgh then on to N or S carolina. We have been to ocean city, MD, VA beach, OBX, Jersey shore and looking for something different. It does not have to be a beach vacation, but looking for some ideas. Budget is not a huge issue, but we recently decided to go for the trip so we are pretty last minute here.
hoping for something pretty nice but with plenty to do for the kiddos.
thanks for any ideas!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 2 San Fran
- 3 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 4 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 5 California/Yosemite
- 6 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 7 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 8 Requesting info about location of Hertz rental counter at airport in Kauai
- 9 San Diego, mission valley
- 10 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 11 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 12 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 13 Sedona to Vegas
- 14 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 15 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 16 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 17 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
- 18 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 19 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 20 November redwoods trip
- 21 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 22 Seattle?
- 23 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 24 SF and northern California - October
- 25 grand canyon to santa fe in april?
4th of July - 5 day trip ideas - within 6-8 hour drive of NYC- family