Looking for some ideas from wednesday July 4 through the sunday. We have 5 kids - 14,12,11,8, 4months.
We were thinking cape cod, nantucket area if north, or if south then delaware beaches or going for a loop drive through williamsburgh then on to N or S carolina. We have been to ocean city, MD, VA beach, OBX, Jersey shore and looking for something different. It does not have to be a beach vacation, but looking for some ideas. Budget is not a huge issue, but we recently decided to go for the trip so we are pretty last minute here.
hoping for something pretty nice but with plenty to do for the kiddos.
thanks for any ideas!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where in NOLA to stay?
- 2 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 3 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 4 Niagara Falls.
- 5 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 6 road trip during husbands bday
- 7 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 8 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 9 1st trip to Colorado
- 10 Juneau cruise stop
- 11 Trip Starting from New York
- 12 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 13 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 14 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 15 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 16 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 17 cruising the Mississippi river
- 18 Your favourite places in New York City
- 19 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 20 New England Canada Road Trip
- 21 Travel between Orlando and Boston.
- 22 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 23 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 24 Napa Valley Hotel
- 25 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
4th of July - 5 day trip ideas - within 6-8 hour drive of NYC- family