Looking for some ideas from wednesday July 4 through the sunday. We have 5 kids - 14,12,11,8, 4months.
We were thinking cape cod, nantucket area if north, or if south then delaware beaches or going for a loop drive through williamsburgh then on to N or S carolina. We have been to ocean city, MD, VA beach, OBX, Jersey shore and looking for something different. It does not have to be a beach vacation, but looking for some ideas. Budget is not a huge issue, but we recently decided to go for the trip so we are pretty last minute here.
hoping for something pretty nice but with plenty to do for the kiddos.
thanks for any ideas!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Önline COMCAST Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :6830
- 2 Denver to moab
- 3 7 speakers to enhance your multimedia experience
- 4 low elevation to Yellowstone
- 5 Sequoias between Death Valley and San Diego
- 6 How to do 3 days around North Cascades National Park?
- 7 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 8 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 9 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 10 San Fracisco to Seattle road trip
- 11 California and Oregon Coast Trip
- 12 Utah National Parks Itinerary
- 13 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 14 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 15 Rules of the NY Subway
- 16 vermont lake
- 17 Where to stay at Grand Wailea & Grand Hyatt
- 18 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 19 Seward without a car
- 20 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 21 Grand Canyon 10/17
- 22 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 23 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons Itinerary Help!
- 24 flagstaff
- 25 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
4th of July - 5 day trip ideas - within 6-8 hour drive of NYC- family