Looking for some ideas from wednesday July 4 through the sunday. We have 5 kids - 14,12,11,8, 4months.
We were thinking cape cod, nantucket area if north, or if south then delaware beaches or going for a loop drive through williamsburgh then on to N or S carolina. We have been to ocean city, MD, VA beach, OBX, Jersey shore and looking for something different. It does not have to be a beach vacation, but looking for some ideas. Budget is not a huge issue, but we recently decided to go for the trip so we are pretty last minute here.
hoping for something pretty nice but with plenty to do for the kiddos.
thanks for any ideas!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 2 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 3 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 4 September trip Portland/Seattle
- 5 Attending a wedding on Nantucket !
- 6 Road trip: Boston to Salt Lake City
- 7 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 8 Boston waterfront Italian
- 9 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 10 Thinking of moving FROM Pittsburgh TO Seattle
- 11 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 12 where to stop on the way from Montreal to Acadia
- 13 Kids Vacation Place
- 14 Another Key West Trip Report, July 3 - 9, 2016
- 15 Napa valley getaway
- 16 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 17 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 18 Day in Spokane
- 19 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 20 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 21 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 22 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 23 Desert Southwest
- 24 Transit Advisory - PATH system - Weekends from August 6 to December 19, 2016
- 25 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
4th of July - 5 day trip ideas - within 6-8 hour drive of NYC- family