Looking for some ideas from wednesday July 4 through the sunday. We have 5 kids - 14,12,11,8, 4months.
We were thinking cape cod, nantucket area if north, or if south then delaware beaches or going for a loop drive through williamsburgh then on to N or S carolina. We have been to ocean city, MD, VA beach, OBX, Jersey shore and looking for something different. It does not have to be a beach vacation, but looking for some ideas. Budget is not a huge issue, but we recently decided to go for the trip so we are pretty last minute here.
hoping for something pretty nice but with plenty to do for the kiddos.
thanks for any ideas!
4th of July - 5 day trip ideas - within 6-8 hour drive of NYC- family
- 1 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 2 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 3 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 4 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 5 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 6 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 7 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 8 Question about Boulder area
- 9 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 10 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 11 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 12 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 13 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 14 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 15 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 16 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 17 Biloxi questions again
- 18 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 19 Madison Square Garden
- 20 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 21 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 22 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 23 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 24 Warm and don't Drive
- 25 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple