Looking for some ideas from wednesday July 4 through the sunday. We have 5 kids - 14,12,11,8, 4months.
We were thinking cape cod, nantucket area if north, or if south then delaware beaches or going for a loop drive through williamsburgh then on to N or S carolina. We have been to ocean city, MD, VA beach, OBX, Jersey shore and looking for something different. It does not have to be a beach vacation, but looking for some ideas. Budget is not a huge issue, but we recently decided to go for the trip so we are pretty last minute here.
hoping for something pretty nice but with plenty to do for the kiddos.
thanks for any ideas!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 October New England Honeymoon??
- 2 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 3 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 4 Zion National Park
- 5 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 6 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 7 Hawaii's Rat Lungworm
- 8 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 9 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 10 What to do in Asheville
- 11 Good restaurant in Topeka, KS
- 12 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 13 Denver to Yellowstone
- 14 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 15 Zion and Bryce... which to do first
- 16 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 17 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 18 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 19 Crazy to travel to Salem Massachusetts by myself?
- 20 Traveling across USA via Greyhound
- 21 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 22 Help to plan winter vacation in Yellowstone
- 23 Pacific Drive RoadTrip during Thanks giving
- 24 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 25 My Unexpected Stay at Embassy Suites at Philadelphia Airport
4th of July - 5 day trip ideas - within 6-8 hour drive of NYC- family