Looking for some ideas from wednesday July 4 through the sunday. We have 5 kids - 14,12,11,8, 4months.
We were thinking cape cod, nantucket area if north, or if south then delaware beaches or going for a loop drive through williamsburgh then on to N or S carolina. We have been to ocean city, MD, VA beach, OBX, Jersey shore and looking for something different. It does not have to be a beach vacation, but looking for some ideas. Budget is not a huge issue, but we recently decided to go for the trip so we are pretty last minute here.
hoping for something pretty nice but with plenty to do for the kiddos.
thanks for any ideas!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://daytona500-2017.us/
- 2 http://89thacademyawards.us/
- 3 Oregon: Portland, Redwood NP, Crater Lake
- 4 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 5 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 6 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 7 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 8 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 9 Santa Fe Itineray
- 10 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 11 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 12 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 13 Charleston and/or Savannah in 4 days
- 14 Trinity Site, NM
- 15 Hotel in Reno
- 16 North Carolina airports
- 17 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 18 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 19 Boston to Naples florida
- 20 Retiring to Tucson
- 21 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 22 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 23 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 24 best health clubs with lap pools
- 25 10 days vacation in California
4th of July - 5 day trip ideas - within 6-8 hour drive of NYC- family