Looking for some ideas from wednesday July 4 through the sunday. We have 5 kids - 14,12,11,8, 4months.
We were thinking cape cod, nantucket area if north, or if south then delaware beaches or going for a loop drive through williamsburgh then on to N or S carolina. We have been to ocean city, MD, VA beach, OBX, Jersey shore and looking for something different. It does not have to be a beach vacation, but looking for some ideas. Budget is not a huge issue, but we recently decided to go for the trip so we are pretty last minute here.
hoping for something pretty nice but with plenty to do for the kiddos.
thanks for any ideas!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 My parents planned a vacation for me without asking.
- 2 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 3 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 4 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 5 DC restaurant report
- 6 Neue Galerie
- 7 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 8 Philadelphia - Safe?
- 9 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 10 Arizona in winter
- 11 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 12 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 13 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 14 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 15 Arizona in late January
- 16 A Few Days in Asheville
- 17 University of Florida, Gainesville Breakfast Spot
- 18 Going to Oahu December 1-8
- 19 trip repor 5th-8th October
- 20 Key West
- 21 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 22 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 23 moving to Florida
- 24 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 25 Going from Savanah to thru Smokey Mountains and to the Blue Ridge
4th of July - 5 day trip ideas - within 6-8 hour drive of NYC- family