Looking for some ideas from wednesday July 4 through the sunday. We have 5 kids - 14,12,11,8, 4months.
We were thinking cape cod, nantucket area if north, or if south then delaware beaches or going for a loop drive through williamsburgh then on to N or S carolina. We have been to ocean city, MD, VA beach, OBX, Jersey shore and looking for something different. It does not have to be a beach vacation, but looking for some ideas. Budget is not a huge issue, but we recently decided to go for the trip so we are pretty last minute here.
hoping for something pretty nice but with plenty to do for the kiddos.
thanks for any ideas!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cape Cod visit in August
- 2 carmel vs. monterey california
- 3 San Fran to Napa and back to Carmel, Big Sur, Cambria, Santa Monica
- 4 Classic NYC Deli
- 5 Stowe, Vermont in September
- 6 Using Tripmasters for Hawaiian trip
- 7 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 8 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 9 Driving Houston George Bush to Galveston
- 10 Tulip time
- 11 Buying wine New York City
- 12 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 13 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 14 Nashville Public Transportation
- 15 duty free question with connecting flights to US
- 16 Mount Rainier Seattle Washington
- 17 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 18 Has anyone been to Georgetown in Brooklyn?
- 19 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 20 Driving from Denver to San Francisco in July
- 21 8 day trip to Florida
- 22 Travel from Boise, Idaho to Grand Canyon
- 23 BYOB in New York City
- 24 which indian rock beach, Fl or fort Lauderdale beach
- 25 Denver to Rocky Mt Nat Park in august
4th of July - 5 day trip ideas - within 6-8 hour drive of NYC- family