Looking for some ideas from wednesday July 4 through the sunday. We have 5 kids - 14,12,11,8, 4months.
We were thinking cape cod, nantucket area if north, or if south then delaware beaches or going for a loop drive through williamsburgh then on to N or S carolina. We have been to ocean city, MD, VA beach, OBX, Jersey shore and looking for something different. It does not have to be a beach vacation, but looking for some ideas. Budget is not a huge issue, but we recently decided to go for the trip so we are pretty last minute here.
hoping for something pretty nice but with plenty to do for the kiddos.
thanks for any ideas!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newmusclesupplements.com/nitric-muscle-uptake/
- 2 Buying a home in NJ - need advice from locals thank you!
- 3 Florida beach vacation
- 4 Rafting the Colorado
- 5 Capture this stunning moment within the heart of the beloved
- 6 Trip to USA in July
- 7 a short trip to san francisco
- 8 Wine Country
- 9 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 10 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 11 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 12 Uber boston
- 13 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 14 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 15 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 16 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 17 Florida vacation
- 18 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 19 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 20 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 21 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 22 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 23 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 24 I95
- 25 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
4th of July - 5 day trip ideas - within 6-8 hour drive of NYC- family