Looking for some ideas from wednesday July 4 through the sunday. We have 5 kids - 14,12,11,8, 4months.
We were thinking cape cod, nantucket area if north, or if south then delaware beaches or going for a loop drive through williamsburgh then on to N or S carolina. We have been to ocean city, MD, VA beach, OBX, Jersey shore and looking for something different. It does not have to be a beach vacation, but looking for some ideas. Budget is not a huge issue, but we recently decided to go for the trip so we are pretty last minute here.
hoping for something pretty nice but with plenty to do for the kiddos.
thanks for any ideas!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relocating to the Deep South
- 2 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 3 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 4 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 5 First road trip from Tulsa to New Orleans
- 6 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 7 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 8 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 9 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 10 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 11 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 12 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 13 Seattle to San Francisco
- 14 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 15 San Francisco and Napa
- 16 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 17 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 18 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 19 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 20 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 21 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 22 Budget NYC hotel
- 23 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 24 Timeshare on Cape Cod
- 25 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
4th of July - 5 day trip ideas - within 6-8 hour drive of NYC- family