This forum has always been of tremendous help to me. My brother in law turns 40 on 24th October. I am extremely close to him and would like to gift him a weekend getaway some where close to Princeton. It's a surprise (my sister knows about it).
They would be travelling with a four year old..
- beautiful, quiet romantic place (but not too boring for a four year old)
- the drive should not be more than two hours one way
- good scenic walks/ river walks etc a definite plus
- a place where they can relax (if it has an indoor pool even better).
I am looking to spend about $150/night. A little bit more or less would be fine. They would leave Princeton on 22nd night and be back on 24th.October.
I am really not familiar with this area...and that is why am asking in such an uninformed way. I am sorry about that.
Hope I will be able to book something for them soon....
40th birthday weekend getaway near Princeton
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 2 February 2015 Florida getaway for couples
- 3 The island of Hawaii--half a trip report!!!
- 4 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 5 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 6 Visiting Denver
- 7 Visiting Denver
- 8 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 9 NYC theatre broadway
- 10 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 11 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 12 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 13 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 14 New Yorkers,,,Yea!!
- 15 San Diego parks and attractions
- 16 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 17 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 18 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 19 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 20 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 21 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 22 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 23 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 24 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 25 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle