This forum has always been of tremendous help to me. My brother in law turns 40 on 24th October. I am extremely close to him and would like to gift him a weekend getaway some where close to Princeton. It's a surprise (my sister knows about it).
They would be travelling with a four year old..
- beautiful, quiet romantic place (but not too boring for a four year old)
- the drive should not be more than two hours one way
- good scenic walks/ river walks etc a definite plus
- a place where they can relax (if it has an indoor pool even better).
I am looking to spend about $150/night. A little bit more or less would be fine. They would leave Princeton on 22nd night and be back on 24th.October.
I am really not familiar with this area...and that is why am asking in such an uninformed way. I am sorry about that.
Hope I will be able to book something for them soon....
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://nitroshredadvice.com/shred-fx/
- 2 Sell My House Alhambra
- 3 While there are highly-priced treatments that promise ?
- 4 hotel in NYC
- 5 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 6 Hawaii's Rat Lungworm
- 7 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 8 Briefly, in WNY
- 9 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 10 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 11 Seattle Airport to Downtown
- 12 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 13 Beef on Weck in WNY
- 14 Zion and Bryce... which to do first
- 15 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 16 accessible shuttes from Nashville airport to Omni Hotel
- 17 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 18 Anna Maria Island--is north end "too" quiet?
- 19 October New England Honeymoon??
- 20 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 21 Zion National Park
- 22 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 23 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 24 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 25 What to do in Asheville