This forum has always been of tremendous help to me. My brother in law turns 40 on 24th October. I am extremely close to him and would like to gift him a weekend getaway some where close to Princeton. It's a surprise (my sister knows about it).
They would be travelling with a four year old..
- beautiful, quiet romantic place (but not too boring for a four year old)
- the drive should not be more than two hours one way
- good scenic walks/ river walks etc a definite plus
- a place where they can relax (if it has an indoor pool even better).
I am looking to spend about $150/night. A little bit more or less would be fine. They would leave Princeton on 22nd night and be back on 24th.October.
I am really not familiar with this area...and that is why am asking in such an uninformed way. I am sorry about that.
Hope I will be able to book something for them soon....
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Florida Car Rental
- 2 Cape Cod visit in August
- 3 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 4 duty free question with connecting flights to US
- 5 Buying wine New York City
- 6 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 7 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 8 Denver to Rocky Mt Nat Park in august
- 9 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 10 BYOB in New York City
- 11 Week in Colorado
- 12 Nashville Public Transportation
- 13 Where to visit driving through coast of Maine
- 14 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 15 Is this a new record for spam?
- 16 Ferry to Nantucket
- 17 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 18 route tips Ashland OR to Durango, Pasgosa Springs
- 19 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 20 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 21 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 22 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 23 Sedona to Vegas
- 24 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 25 48 Hours in NYC