This forum has always been of tremendous help to me. My brother in law turns 40 on 24th October. I am extremely close to him and would like to gift him a weekend getaway some where close to Princeton. It's a surprise (my sister knows about it).
They would be travelling with a four year old..
- beautiful, quiet romantic place (but not too boring for a four year old)
- the drive should not be more than two hours one way
- good scenic walks/ river walks etc a definite plus
- a place where they can relax (if it has an indoor pool even better).
I am looking to spend about $150/night. A little bit more or less would be fine. They would leave Princeton on 22nd night and be back on 24th.October.
I am really not familiar with this area...and that is why am asking in such an uninformed way. I am sorry about that.
Hope I will be able to book something for them soon....
40th birthday weekend getaway near Princeton
- 1 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 2 Which is best place for visit in South Amrecia in December ?
- 3 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 4 One day in Washington DC
- 5 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 6 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 7 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 8 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 9 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 10 San Antonio
- 11 hotel near Met NYC
- 12 Key West on NYE
- 13 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 14 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 15 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 16 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 17 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 18 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 19 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 20 Hotel near Public Theater
- 21 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 22 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 23 Oahu Information
- 24 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 25 Wailea Maui Restaurants