This forum has always been of tremendous help to me. My brother in law turns 40 on 24th October. I am extremely close to him and would like to gift him a weekend getaway some where close to Princeton. It's a surprise (my sister knows about it).
They would be travelling with a four year old..
- beautiful, quiet romantic place (but not too boring for a four year old)
- the drive should not be more than two hours one way
- good scenic walks/ river walks etc a definite plus
- a place where they can relax (if it has an indoor pool even better).
I am looking to spend about $150/night. A little bit more or less would be fine. They would leave Princeton on 22nd night and be back on 24th.October.
I am really not familiar with this area...and that is why am asking in such an uninformed way. I am sorry about that.
Hope I will be able to book something for them soon....
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 2 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 3 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 4 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 5 Maine in May?
- 6 Oakland airport...your opinions please...
- 7 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 8 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 9 Bed and Breakfast
- 10 Weekend Getaway with Sights and Horsebackriding Help!!
- 11 New England Winter get away with older kids
- 12 New Years Eve in NYC
- 13 Route from South Rim Grand Canyon to Moab?
- 14 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 15 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
- 16 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 17 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 18 Lake Tahoe Honeymoon
- 19 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 20 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 21 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 22 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 23 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 24 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 25 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28