This forum has always been of tremendous help to me. My brother in law turns 40 on 24th October. I am extremely close to him and would like to gift him a weekend getaway some where close to Princeton. It's a surprise (my sister knows about it).
They would be travelling with a four year old..
- beautiful, quiet romantic place (but not too boring for a four year old)
- the drive should not be more than two hours one way
- good scenic walks/ river walks etc a definite plus
- a place where they can relax (if it has an indoor pool even better).
I am looking to spend about $150/night. A little bit more or less would be fine. They would leave Princeton on 22nd night and be back on 24th.October.
I am really not familiar with this area...and that is why am asking in such an uninformed way. I am sorry about that.
Hope I will be able to book something for them soon....
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://gojixtremesitebrazil.com/lumify-x9/
- 2 http://www.supplementsoffer.com/crepe-erase/
- 3 My Topic TitleDo you know Benefits of Reading World News?
- 4 Parka in PA during February?
- 5 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 6 Border crossing
- 7 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 8 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 9 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 10 Back from the Big Easy
- 11 Cross country tips
- 12 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 13 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 14 Driving Alaska
- 15 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 16 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 17 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 18 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 19 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3
- 20 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 21 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 22 Ideas for New York
- 23 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 24 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 25 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB