This forum has always been of tremendous help to me. My brother in law turns 40 on 24th October. I am extremely close to him and would like to gift him a weekend getaway some where close to Princeton. It's a surprise (my sister knows about it).
They would be travelling with a four year old..
- beautiful, quiet romantic place (but not too boring for a four year old)
- the drive should not be more than two hours one way
- good scenic walks/ river walks etc a definite plus
- a place where they can relax (if it has an indoor pool even better).
I am looking to spend about $150/night. A little bit more or less would be fine. They would leave Princeton on 22nd night and be back on 24th.October.
I am really not familiar with this area...and that is why am asking in such an uninformed way. I am sorry about that.
Hope I will be able to book something for them soon....
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 2 Wilmington DE questions
- 3 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 4 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 5 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 6 Planning our Move
- 7 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 8 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 9 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 10 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 11 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 12 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 13 Best Marriott options NYC using Marriott points
- 14 9 day family New England Trip October - Advice
- 15 Hotel advise Chicago
- 16 Maui and Kauai
- 17 Santa Fe and Taos in November
- 18 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 19 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 20 Good gift for my father who loves to travel
- 21 affordable SF hotels convenient to art museums
- 22 Trip to Cali
- 23 NYC Hotel Decision
- 24 NFL tickets
- 25 Grand Canyon Rim to Rim