This forum has always been of tremendous help to me. My brother in law turns 40 on 24th October. I am extremely close to him and would like to gift him a weekend getaway some where close to Princeton. It's a surprise (my sister knows about it).
They would be travelling with a four year old..
- beautiful, quiet romantic place (but not too boring for a four year old)
- the drive should not be more than two hours one way
- good scenic walks/ river walks etc a definite plus
- a place where they can relax (if it has an indoor pool even better).
I am looking to spend about $150/night. A little bit more or less would be fine. They would leave Princeton on 22nd night and be back on 24th.October.
I am really not familiar with this area...and that is why am asking in such an uninformed way. I am sorry about that.
Hope I will be able to book something for them soon....
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 2 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 3 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 4 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 5 Alcatraz Tour in SF
- 6 Kauai in November
- 7 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 8 What's There to Do in Kauai???
- 9 San Francisco accommodation suggestions for November
- 10 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 11 San Francisco Area - 8 days
- 12 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 13 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 14 Hollywood Beach, Margarittaville Resort
- 15 Road trip fron San Francisco to Seattle
- 16 what western states to spend the most time in
- 17 Planning for June 2017 Grand Canyon Trip
- 18 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 19 DC area Metro Maintenance Work
- 20 NJ to Florida drive
- 21 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 22 Okc,Ok to Taos,NM
- 23 Best Fly-fishing in July
- 24 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 25 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am