We will be celebrating our 40th anniversary and are looking for suggestions as to some place special to go in April. We love to walk the beaches, hike, enjoy wildlife, watching the birds etc. Any suggestions would be appreciated. We have been to Ft Myers Beach, FL and love to walk the miles of beaches available and would love to find beaches similar to this.
40th Anniversary Trip in April
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 2 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 3 US Southwest
- 4 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 5 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 6 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 7 Traveling from Portland to San Fran/Napa Valley
- 8 Driving - Philadelphia to San Francisco
- 9 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 10 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 11 adams morgan - safety
- 12 Morning in miami
- 13 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 14 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 15 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 16 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 17 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 18 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 19 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 20 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 21 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 22 What To See and Do in the Grand Rapids Area
- 23 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 24 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 25 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?