We will be celebrating our 40th anniversary and are looking for suggestions as to some place special to go in April. We love to walk the beaches, hike, enjoy wildlife, watching the birds etc. Any suggestions would be appreciated. We have been to Ft Myers Beach, FL and love to walk the miles of beaches available and would love to find beaches similar to this.
40th Anniversary Trip in April
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 2 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 3 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 4 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 5 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 6 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 7 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 8 Best way to drive from Newport RI to Salem MA?
- 9 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 10 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 11 Sunitoomas - stop shilling for that company
- 12 Tour companies
- 13 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 14 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 15 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 16 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 17 Argentinians in NYC!!
- 18 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 19 Quick Trip to NYC
- 20 Marco Island, Florida-- Itinerary and Restaurant Suggestions?
- 21 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas
- 22 Something to do besides drink wine in Sonoma.
- 23 Panama City beach or other suggestion
- 24 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 25 Autumn trip in in the Northeast United States