We will be celebrating our 40th anniversary and are looking for suggestions as to some place special to go in April. We love to walk the beaches, hike, enjoy wildlife, watching the birds etc. Any suggestions would be appreciated. We have been to Ft Myers Beach, FL and love to walk the miles of beaches available and would love to find beaches similar to this.
40th Anniversary Trip in April
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 2 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 3 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 4 Cabin in Northern Maine
- 5 trip from Memphis, TN to San Antonio, TX
- 6 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 7 Long Boat Key Condo GOLF TENNIS BEACH
- 8 California San Diego area lodging
- 9 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 10 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 11 Hana hotels in August
- 12 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 13 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 14 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 15 Taxi from LGA to midtown, best route
- 16 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 17 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 18 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 19 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 20 from Moab to Bryce
- 21 Vegas in mid may
- 22 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 23 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 24 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 25 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas