We will be celebrating our 40th anniversary and are looking for suggestions as to some place special to go in April. We love to walk the beaches, hike, enjoy wildlife, watching the birds etc. Any suggestions would be appreciated. We have been to Ft Myers Beach, FL and love to walk the miles of beaches available and would love to find beaches similar to this.
40th Anniversary Trip in April
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Car Rental UK Drivers License
- 2 getting around DC
- 3 Looking for US issuing travel agent for partnership
- 4 4 week family trip ideas
- 5 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 6 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 7 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 8 Metro Card Options
- 9 Oahu
- 10 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 11 One day trip to New york or Washington DC (First visit)!
- 12 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 13 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 14 Transportation suggestions from JFK to Teaneck/Tenafly, NJ
- 15 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 16 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 17 San Francisco - mid October
- 18 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 19 San Antonio GTG 21 September 2014
- 20 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 21 Newport Restaurants
- 22 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 23 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 24 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 25 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old