Hi all! We are planning on going to Florida in March/April for 4 weeks with our (then) 4 months baby. Does anyone have any good suggestions on where in Florida to go? We would like someplace nice, by the beach with ok infrastructure, maybe combine with 1 a week somewhere in the Caribbean. Thank you.
4 weeks in Florida with 4 moth baby
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 2 USA with a 3 year old
- 3 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 4 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 5 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 6 Universal studios/Orlando
- 7 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 8 Wedding venue in NH
- 9 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 10 First family ski trip
- 11 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 12 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 13 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 14 NYC theatre broadway
- 15 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 16 San Diego parks and attractions
- 17 Alaska
- 18 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 19 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 20 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 21 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 22 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 23 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 24 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 25 Dividing time in Grand Canyon