We will be in Denver for 4 nights in July 2013. We arrive late on the first night (flight gets in at 8:30, and it is a time change for us). After the 4th night, we will be getting on an Amtrak train leaving at 8:00 am. We are 2 adults & 2 children (9 & 7). I am looking for a suggested itinerary for the 3 full days that we will have to explore.
We are interested in seeing things that cannot be seen elsewhere (so do not necessary need to see aquariums or museums unless very unique).
Should we head to Estes Park, Boulder, somewhere else?
We are usually OK with moving around, so different hotels would be fine. I am assuming that we would rent a car at the airport & drop (somewhere???) before getting on the train.
I'm just in the beginning stages of planning, so any help & direction would be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Manchester United vs Zorya Luhansk Live Stream
- 2 How To Attain Soft Healthy Skin Naturally
- 3 their skin care programs tea tree
- 4 A Healthy via limitation of Defy Aging
- 5 http://www.dailyfitnessfact.com/test-reload/
- 6 http://www.dailyfitnessfact.com/blackcore-edge-max-review/
- 7 Eliminate aging signs From your Skin with Nuage Skin
- 8 Zyalix Gives You The Best Sex Life Ever
- 9 Looking a good inexpensive exfoliation treatment
- 10 What's the best 2-3 day vacation you've ever had?
- 11 New Hampshire & Vermont trip
- 12 http://www.healthcarebooster.com/intelleral/
- 13 Getting The Most Beneficial Paraben-Free Skincare Cream
- 14 http://www.thehealthvictory.com/trigger-xl/
- 15 East Hampton vs. South Hampton?
- 16 Follow Easy Ways For Weight Loss
- 17 http://www.healthbuzzer.com/coal-cosmetic-moisturizer/
- 18 http://maleenhancementshop.info/coal-moisturizer/
- 19 Eliminates the design of dark circles
- 20 Zion, Bryce, Monument, Grand Canyon, Death Valley Yosemite Itinerary help!
- 21 SPIRIT airlines FLL to DFW
- 22 Winery recommendations OR and WA
- 23 Southern Jersey Turnpike area: hotel
- 24 Seattle, Redwoods in Oregon and Yosemite
- 25 Suggestions for 6-hour LAX layover from Vancouver with 3-yr old son