We will be in Denver for 4 nights in July 2013. We arrive late on the first night (flight gets in at 8:30, and it is a time change for us). After the 4th night, we will be getting on an Amtrak train leaving at 8:00 am. We are 2 adults & 2 children (9 & 7). I am looking for a suggested itinerary for the 3 full days that we will have to explore.
We are interested in seeing things that cannot be seen elsewhere (so do not necessary need to see aquariums or museums unless very unique).
Should we head to Estes Park, Boulder, somewhere else?
We are usually OK with moving around, so different hotels would be fine. I am assuming that we would rent a car at the airport & drop (somewhere???) before getting on the train.
I'm just in the beginning stages of planning, so any help & direction would be helpful.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://trexmusclesite.com/reaction-male-enhancement/
- 2 Grand Teton National Park Review
- 3 Fight against premature aging of the skin
- 4 http://reviverxtry.com/rejuvonus/
- 5 7 day Road Trip from Boise, ID
- 6 Best place to live in the USA for doctors
- 7 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104914
- 8 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 9 Colorado Itinerary
- 10 Snow for next Christmas within a day's drive from Florida
- 11 Any Sanibel experts?
- 12 Frederick, MD, with dog and teen daughter
- 13 Accomodations in GNP and beyond
- 14 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 15 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 16 Uber boston
- 17 What is there to do on MAUI
- 18 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 19 Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- 20 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 21 Hawaii Help
- 22 Summer in Michigan
- 23 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104909
- 24 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 25 NYC 30th birhday ideas