THOUGHTS ON FOLLOWING : ARRIVE IN PORTLAND ON A FRIDAY PM. WILL BE THERE 4 NIGHTS. WANTED TO GO TO MT ST HELENS ON A DAY TRIP. CAN MOST IMPORTANT SITES BE SEEN IN PORTLAND IN 2 FULL DAYS? THOUGHT ABOUT DAY TRIP TO THE GORGE EVEN THOU WE WILL BE HEADING THAT WAY ON THE FOLLOWING TUESDAY ENDING UP IN GOVERNMENT CAMP THAT EVENING.APPRECIATE YOUR HELP.
4 NIGHTS IN PORTLAND
- 1 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 2 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 3 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 4 Kauai golf
- 5 Cape Ann area
- 6 stay near newark or nyc
- 7 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 8 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 9 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 10 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 11 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 12 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 13 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 14 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 15 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 16 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 17 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 18 Minneapolis Hotel
- 19 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 20 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 21 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 22 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 23 Washington Wineries
- 24 MERIDIAN HILL PARK DRUM CIRCLE
- 25 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please