THOUGHTS ON FOLLOWING : ARRIVE IN PORTLAND ON A FRIDAY PM. WILL BE THERE 4 NIGHTS. WANTED TO GO TO MT ST HELENS ON A DAY TRIP. CAN MOST IMPORTANT SITES BE SEEN IN PORTLAND IN 2 FULL DAYS? THOUGHT ABOUT DAY TRIP TO THE GORGE EVEN THOU WE WILL BE HEADING THAT WAY ON THE FOLLOWING TUESDAY ENDING UP IN GOVERNMENT CAMP THAT EVENING.APPRECIATE YOUR HELP.
4 NIGHTS IN PORTLAND
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 2 4 Nights in LA: What does our itinerary say about where we should stay?
- 3 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 4 Orlando in February
- 5 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 6 Travel from Seattle WA to Oceanside CA
- 7 Parking and Neighborhood for Miami-Dade County Auditorium
- 8 middlebury vt snow
- 9 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 10 Los Angeles day trips
- 11 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 12 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 13 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 14 Orlando hotels
- 15 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 16 Sunday morning in southern Florida
- 17 Hop On Hop Off Bus Atlanta
- 18 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 19 Driving to Daytona Beach from New Jersey
- 20 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 21 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 22 One Way Car Rentals- LAS to SFO- without drop off charges-What to check-
- 23 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 24 California (San Francisco, Napa,Carmel/Monterey,Santa Barbara,San Diego)
- 25 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah