My husband & I are FINALLY going to the GC!! We fly into and out of Phoenix and are trying to plan our route. We arrive in Phoenix day one at noon...Our second night is the only night we have booked so far(Bright Angel Lodge). Places not to miss along the way would be kindly appreciated. We are thinking about Jerome, Verde Canyon RR, possibly an overnight in Williams(close to GC) and a possible helicopter ride at GC...we leave on day five in late a.m....thanks in advance
4 nights in Arizona...one at Grand Canyon
- 1 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 2 American Airlines reservation question
- 3 Car trip from Seattle
- 4 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 5 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 6 Boston and surrounding area
- 7 Middlebury vt quickie
- 8 Alaska Camping/Backpacking
- 9 Newport, RI Questions
- 10 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 11 Arizona - Sedona, Grand Canyon, MV and Canyon DeChelley
- 12 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 13 Albuquerque to Denver
- 14 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 15 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 16 I need a cell phone for 2 months. Which one ?
- 17 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 18 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 19 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 20 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 21 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 22 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 23 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!