My husband & I are FINALLY going to the GC!! We fly into and out of Phoenix and are trying to plan our route. We arrive in Phoenix day one at noon...Our second night is the only night we have booked so far(Bright Angel Lodge). Places not to miss along the way would be kindly appreciated. We are thinking about Jerome, Verde Canyon RR, possibly an overnight in Williams(close to GC) and a possible helicopter ride at GC...we leave on day five in late a.m....thanks in advance
4 nights in Arizona...one at Grand Canyon
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 One Night at Logan Airport
- 2 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 3 Backpacking in April
- 4 Four days in DC
- 5 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 6 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 7 Circle Oahu / luau
- 8 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 9 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 10 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 11 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO
- 12 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 13 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 14 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 15 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 16 replica designer handbags
- 17 First family ski trip
- 18 San Diego parks and attractions
- 19 Cape Cod in early April
- 20 USA with a 3 year old
- 21 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 22 united and carry-ons
- 23 Portland Maine Hotels
- 24 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 25 Chigo O'Hare layover