My husband & I are FINALLY going to the GC!! We fly into and out of Phoenix and are trying to plan our route. We arrive in Phoenix day one at noon...Our second night is the only night we have booked so far(Bright Angel Lodge). Places not to miss along the way would be kindly appreciated. We are thinking about Jerome, Verde Canyon RR, possibly an overnight in Williams(close to GC) and a possible helicopter ride at GC...we leave on day five in late a.m....thanks in advance
4 nights in Arizona...one at Grand Canyon
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 My Book of Mormon review
- 2 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 3 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 4 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 5 Yosemite Lodging
- 6 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 7 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 8 Worst Restaurants in America
- 9 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 10 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 11 Colorado aspen updates
- 12 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 13 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 14 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 Arches National Park in a day
- 17 SFO International Airport
- 18 New Orleans with kids - advice and suggestions, please
- 19 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 20 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 21 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 22 Fall color yet?
- 23 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 24 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 25 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions