Seeking a 4 night itinerary for visiting Zion, Bryce, and maybe Capitol Reef. Will be arriving Las Vegas on a Friday, early in the morning, 9 AM, in early April, and plan to begin a 4 night visit of Bryce Canyon, Nion Natonal park, and maybe Capitol Reef, and well as anything else in between. Traveling with my mother, age 73. I am aware that there are many great hikes, but though mom is healthy, she's not much of a day hiker. Scenic walks are okay, but long hikes are out. Given this, what would be a suggested detailed itinerary for visiting these areas? We will be returning home 4 nights later on the following Tuesday, and need to return the car by 2 PM at LAS. Figured we would spend the last night in Zion and make the 3 hr. drive back to LAS Tuesday morning. So, that gives us from early Friday morning after arriving LAS to all day Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday morning returning to LAS. What is recommended with where to stay each evening, adn what to do each day? Though 1/2 day and full day hikes may be out, we do like to be kept very busy and active, with the intention of spending long full days seeing/doing as much a possible. Looking for a detailed suggested itinerary that will keep us busy, and enable us to see as much as possible, in cluding all must see sights. Thank you for your help, advice, and suggestions. Your help is much appreciated.
4 Night Itinerary Help Request for Zion, Bryce & Maybe Capitol Reef
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 2 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 3 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 4 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 5 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 6 WISCONSIN
- 7 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 8 rain in Kauai
- 9 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 10 Washington, DC to Boston
- 11 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 12 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 13 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 14 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 15 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 16 Phoenix restaurants
- 17 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 18 Where to Go for Labor Day Weekend??
- 19 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 20 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 21 San Diego Trip Report
- 22 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 23 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 24 5 week in US/Mexico
- 25 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,