Seeking a 4 night itinerary for visiting Zion, Bryce, and maybe Capitol Reef. Will be arriving Las Vegas on a Friday, early in the morning, 9 AM, in early April, and plan to begin a 4 night visit of Bryce Canyon, Nion Natonal park, and maybe Capitol Reef, and well as anything else in between. Traveling with my mother, age 73. I am aware that there are many great hikes, but though mom is healthy, she's not much of a day hiker. Scenic walks are okay, but long hikes are out. Given this, what would be a suggested detailed itinerary for visiting these areas? We will be returning home 4 nights later on the following Tuesday, and need to return the car by 2 PM at LAS. Figured we would spend the last night in Zion and make the 3 hr. drive back to LAS Tuesday morning. So, that gives us from early Friday morning after arriving LAS to all day Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday morning returning to LAS. What is recommended with where to stay each evening, adn what to do each day? Though 1/2 day and full day hikes may be out, we do like to be kept very busy and active, with the intention of spending long full days seeing/doing as much a possible. Looking for a detailed suggested itinerary that will keep us busy, and enable us to see as much as possible, in cluding all must see sights. Thank you for your help, advice, and suggestions. Your help is much appreciated.
4 Night Itinerary Help Request for Zion, Bryce & Maybe Capitol Reef
- 1 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 2 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 3 Moab Condo Rental Possibilities
- 4 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 5 6 nights go in a blink of an eye! A quick trip to Waikiki
- 6 Disneyworld Stay January 2014
- 7 3 week Holiday Late December/January
- 8 Priceline, WARNING
- 9 Less commercial beach?
- 10 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 11 French Broad Market in Ashville, NC
- 12 Rehoboth to Wilmington to Cape May - scenic route suggestions please
- 13 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 14 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 15 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 16 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 17 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 18 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 19 stay near newark or nyc
- 20 New York City Parking
- 21 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 22 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 23 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 24 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 25 Washington Wineries