Seeking a 4 night itinerary for visiting Zion, Bryce, and maybe Capitol Reef. Will be arriving Las Vegas on a Friday, early in the morning, 9 AM, in early April, and plan to begin a 4 night visit of Bryce Canyon, Nion Natonal park, and maybe Capitol Reef, and well as anything else in between. Traveling with my mother, age 73. I am aware that there are many great hikes, but though mom is healthy, she's not much of a day hiker. Scenic walks are okay, but long hikes are out. Given this, what would be a suggested detailed itinerary for visiting these areas? We will be returning home 4 nights later on the following Tuesday, and need to return the car by 2 PM at LAS. Figured we would spend the last night in Zion and make the 3 hr. drive back to LAS Tuesday morning. So, that gives us from early Friday morning after arriving LAS to all day Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday morning returning to LAS. What is recommended with where to stay each evening, adn what to do each day? Though 1/2 day and full day hikes may be out, we do like to be kept very busy and active, with the intention of spending long full days seeing/doing as much a possible. Looking for a detailed suggested itinerary that will keep us busy, and enable us to see as much as possible, in cluding all must see sights. Thank you for your help, advice, and suggestions. Your help is much appreciated.
4 Night Itinerary Help Request for Zion, Bryce & Maybe Capitol Reef
View all United States activity »
- 1 Madison Square Garden
- 2 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 3 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 4 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 5 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 6 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 7 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 8 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 9 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 10 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 11 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 12 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 13 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 14 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 15 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 16 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 17 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 18 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 19 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 20 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 21 St. Augustine, Florida
- 22 San Antonio
- 23 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 24 hotel near Met NYC
- 25 Where should I move to?