Seeking a 4 night itinerary for visiting Zion, Bryce, and maybe Capitol Reef. Will be arriving Las Vegas on a Friday, early in the morning, 9 AM, in early April, and plan to begin a 4 night visit of Bryce Canyon, Nion Natonal park, and maybe Capitol Reef, and well as anything else in between. Traveling with my mother, age 73. I am aware that there are many great hikes, but though mom is healthy, she's not much of a day hiker. Scenic walks are okay, but long hikes are out. Given this, what would be a suggested detailed itinerary for visiting these areas? We will be returning home 4 nights later on the following Tuesday, and need to return the car by 2 PM at LAS. Figured we would spend the last night in Zion and make the 3 hr. drive back to LAS Tuesday morning. So, that gives us from early Friday morning after arriving LAS to all day Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday morning returning to LAS. What is recommended with where to stay each evening, adn what to do each day? Though 1/2 day and full day hikes may be out, we do like to be kept very busy and active, with the intention of spending long full days seeing/doing as much a possible. Looking for a detailed suggested itinerary that will keep us busy, and enable us to see as much as possible, in cluding all must see sights. Thank you for your help, advice, and suggestions. Your help is much appreciated.
4 Night Itinerary Help Request for Zion, Bryce & Maybe Capitol Reef
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 2 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 3 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 4 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 5 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 6 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 7 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 8 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 9 Solo Female Traveller to New Orleans
- 10 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 11 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 12 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 13 Tipping advice
- 14 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 15 charleston during Christmas Week
- 16 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 17 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 18 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 19 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 20 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 21 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 22 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 23 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 24 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 25 Seattle hotel recommendation needed