Seeking a 4 night itinerary for visiting Zion, Bryce, and maybe Capitol Reef. Will be arriving Las Vegas on a Friday, early in the morning, 9 AM, in early April, and plan to begin a 4 night visit of Bryce Canyon, Nion Natonal park, and maybe Capitol Reef, and well as anything else in between. Traveling with my mother, age 73. I am aware that there are many great hikes, but though mom is healthy, she's not much of a day hiker. Scenic walks are okay, but long hikes are out. Given this, what would be a suggested detailed itinerary for visiting these areas? We will be returning home 4 nights later on the following Tuesday, and need to return the car by 2 PM at LAS. Figured we would spend the last night in Zion and make the 3 hr. drive back to LAS Tuesday morning. So, that gives us from early Friday morning after arriving LAS to all day Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday morning returning to LAS. What is recommended with where to stay each evening, adn what to do each day? Though 1/2 day and full day hikes may be out, we do like to be kept very busy and active, with the intention of spending long full days seeing/doing as much a possible. Looking for a detailed suggested itinerary that will keep us busy, and enable us to see as much as possible, in cluding all must see sights. Thank you for your help, advice, and suggestions. Your help is much appreciated.
4 Night Itinerary Help Request for Zion, Bryce & Maybe Capitol Reef
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 2 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 3 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 4 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 5 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 6 Oahu ideas
- 7 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 8 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 9 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 10 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 11 Best places to move to Florida?
- 12 West Coast Bound End of March
- 13 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 14 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 15 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 16 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 17 Key Largo, FL
- 18 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 19 Death Valley in June
- 20 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 21 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 22 San Diego grocery stores
- 23 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 24 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 25 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii