My husband and I both in our early 40's are coming from England and doing a 3 week tour of the USA, using planes, trains and car hire.
The advice I'm looking for is the car hire section.
We are in Las Vegas for 3 nights then we are hiring a car for 4 days and would like to tour the area ending up in LA for a further 3 nights.
Could anyone recommend places to see and a route we could follow?
4 Days/3 Nights - Las Vegas to LA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SFO black friday traffic
- 2 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 3 California & French Polynesia
- 4 General Utah planning questions
- 5 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 6 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 7 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 8 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 9 Dining in Manhattan
- 10 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 11 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 12 American Honeymoon in March
- 13 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 14 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 15 How to dress in Vegas
- 16 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 17 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 18 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 19 St Patrick's renovations
- 20 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 21 4 week family trip ideas
- 22 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 23 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 24 From Seattle airport to the city
- 25 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.