My husband and I both in our early 40's are coming from England and doing a 3 week tour of the USA, using planes, trains and car hire.
The advice I'm looking for is the car hire section.
We are in Las Vegas for 3 nights then we are hiring a car for 4 days and would like to tour the area ending up in LA for a further 3 nights.
Could anyone recommend places to see and a route we could follow?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 2 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 3 9-10 day trip to WA
- 4 Atlanta With Toddler
- 5 NYC For The Day
- 6 Turo?
- 7 USA family tour
- 8 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 9 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 10 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 11 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 12 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 13 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 14 Kauai planning help
- 15 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 16 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 17 Revisiting Kauai: Heartbreak and Happiness
- 18 California Trip
- 19 Northeast/Mid-Atlantics States History/Beach Vacation
- 20 Need help nailing down the details
- 21 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 22 Florida Beaches Compared To Caribbean
- 23 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 24 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 25 Recommendations for Hikes in Glacier National Park