My husband and I both in our early 40's are coming from England and doing a 3 week tour of the USA, using planes, trains and car hire.
The advice I'm looking for is the car hire section.
We are in Las Vegas for 3 nights then we are hiring a car for 4 days and would like to tour the area ending up in LA for a further 3 nights.
Could anyone recommend places to see and a route we could follow?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 2 TIPS - Pacific Coast Highway
- 3 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 4 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 5 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 6 Seaside, California
- 7 saint john the divine concert for peace tickets
- 8 California trip: Where to go after San Francisco?
- 9 Denali
- 10 JFK Terminal 8
- 11 Off-season use of a car on Zion Scenic Drive
- 12 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 13 washington-blueridge parkway-myrtle beach
- 14 Maine in May?
- 15 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 16 Dinner Cruise down San Antonio River?
- 17 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 18 NYC Discounted Metropolitan Opera Tickets
- 19 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 20 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 21 Bed and Breakfast
- 22 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 23 What car service?
- 24 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 25 Where should I drop off rental car near Boston?