My husband and I both in our early 40's are coming from England and doing a 3 week tour of the USA, using planes, trains and car hire.
The advice I'm looking for is the car hire section.
We are in Las Vegas for 3 nights then we are hiring a car for 4 days and would like to tour the area ending up in LA for a further 3 nights.
Could anyone recommend places to see and a route we could follow?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://skincaresfreetrial.com/skin-complex-rx/
- 2 Vacation Apartment Rentals
- 3 Birthday vacation ideas
- 4 Colorado Hiking in September
- 5 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 6 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 7 Which area on Maui for hotel?
- 8 Vanagon Road trip Denver to SF
- 9 Traveling with an infant
- 10 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 11 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 12 Seeking Advice/Itineraries
- 13 Key West, FL
- 14 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 15 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 16 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 17 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 18 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?
- 19 Looking for fun classy lounge/bar to visit
- 20 Ybor City - Best accommodation??
- 21 Nightine Transport! Best Hotel?
- 22 driving RT 66
- 23 From Newark to Manhattan
- 24 Carrie's apartment in NY
- 25 Relocating to Washington DC