My husband and I both in our early 40's are coming from England and doing a 3 week tour of the USA, using planes, trains and car hire.
The advice I'm looking for is the car hire section.
We are in Las Vegas for 3 nights then we are hiring a car for 4 days and would like to tour the area ending up in LA for a further 3 nights.
Could anyone recommend places to see and a route we could follow?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Install@: NORTON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 NORTON 24*7
- 2 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 3 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 4 How to do 3 days around North Cascades National Park?
- 5 Rules of the NY Subway
- 6 vermont lake
- 7 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 8 Where to stay at Grand Wailea & Grand Hyatt
- 9 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 10 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 11 Seward without a car
- 12 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 13 Grand Canyon 10/17
- 14 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 15 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons Itinerary Help!
- 16 flagstaff
- 17 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 18 sugestions
- 19 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 20 Oregon Overnight south of Crater Lake
- 21 Moving to Tulsa, OK
- 22 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 23 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 24 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 25 Outlet Mall in New Orleans