My husband and I both in our early 40's are coming from England and doing a 3 week tour of the USA, using planes, trains and car hire.
The advice I'm looking for is the car hire section.
We are in Las Vegas for 3 nights then we are hiring a car for 4 days and would like to tour the area ending up in LA for a further 3 nights.
Could anyone recommend places to see and a route we could follow?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The best runway
- 2 Steamboat in August
- 3 Depot Bay OR
- 4 South beach Miami to Key west driving map
- 5 Tour guide in Bend, OR, for Lava Caves?
- 6 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 7 Sim Card and Carrier Plan for Data in US and Canada for tourist
- 8 Newport Historic District - where is it? Walking tour?
- 9 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport
- 10 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 11 Drive from San Fran to Portland or Seattle in winter
- 12 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip
- 13 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 14 Gotta Go To Stanford U Medical Center
- 15 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 16 1st trip to DC - for 2 nights
- 17 Las vegas +21
- 18 Phone SIM
- 19 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 20 Discount Broadway Show Tickets webistes
- 21 A June trip to Kauai
- 22 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 23 Samsonite Silhouette 7 repair part
- 24 Napa Valley Hotel
- 25 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?