My husband and I are coming to Denver for a business trip at the end of September. After the "business" part of the trip is over, we'll have Tues. afternoon - Friday to see Colorado. We'll need to be back in Denver Fri. night for return flight on Sat. morning. I've read through several of the other CO posts in the forum, and I'm getting overwhelmed with all of the options! Ordinarily, we'd love to do some hiking, but I can't walk too much right now due to a foot injury. So, I would like to see as much as I can from a car (or bicycle, or boat). I especially want to see the golden Aspens and Rocky Mtns. We like scenic views, good food, and tours/museums. I would greatly appreciate a suggested route for our trip.
4 days to see Colorado - please help map my trip!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 2 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 3 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 4 Washington, DC to Boston
- 5 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 6 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 7 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 8 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 9 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 10 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 11 rain in Kauai
- 12 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 13 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 14 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 15 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 16 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 17 Kennedy Space Center
- 18 San Diego Trip Report
- 19 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 20 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 21 NYC jazz with a minor
- 22 NYC Itinerary Help
- 23 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 24 5 week in US/Mexico
- 25 Driving into Manhattan route?