My husband and I are coming to Denver for a business trip at the end of September. After the "business" part of the trip is over, we'll have Tues. afternoon - Friday to see Colorado. We'll need to be back in Denver Fri. night for return flight on Sat. morning. I've read through several of the other CO posts in the forum, and I'm getting overwhelmed with all of the options! Ordinarily, we'd love to do some hiking, but I can't walk too much right now due to a foot injury. So, I would like to see as much as I can from a car (or bicycle, or boat). I especially want to see the golden Aspens and Rocky Mtns. We like scenic views, good food, and tours/museums. I would greatly appreciate a suggested route for our trip.
4 days to see Colorado - please help map my trip!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Portland Maine Hotels
- 2 San Diego parks and attractions
- 3 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 4 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 5 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 6 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 7 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 8 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 9 united and carry-ons
- 10 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 11 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 12 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 13 Cape Cod in early April
- 14 USA with a 3 year old
- 15 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 16 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 17 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 18 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 19 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 20 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 21 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 22 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 23 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 24 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 25 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?