My husband and I are coming to Denver for a business trip at the end of September. After the "business" part of the trip is over, we'll have Tues. afternoon - Friday to see Colorado. We'll need to be back in Denver Fri. night for return flight on Sat. morning. I've read through several of the other CO posts in the forum, and I'm getting overwhelmed with all of the options! Ordinarily, we'd love to do some hiking, but I can't walk too much right now due to a foot injury. So, I would like to see as much as I can from a car (or bicycle, or boat). I especially want to see the golden Aspens and Rocky Mtns. We like scenic views, good food, and tours/museums. I would greatly appreciate a suggested route for our trip.
4 days to see Colorado - please help map my trip!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 2 New England in the fall
- 3 Looking for Next Destination
- 4 Yosemite Lodging
- 5 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 6 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 7 Fall color yet?
- 8 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 9 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 10 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 11 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 12 Lucerne Switzerland for two days in september 2015
- 13 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 14 N California trip questions
- 15 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 16 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 17 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 18 Colorado aspen updates
- 19 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 20 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 21 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 22 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 23 New England Skiing
- 24 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 25 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please