My husband and I are coming to Denver for a business trip at the end of September. After the "business" part of the trip is over, we'll have Tues. afternoon - Friday to see Colorado. We'll need to be back in Denver Fri. night for return flight on Sat. morning. I've read through several of the other CO posts in the forum, and I'm getting overwhelmed with all of the options! Ordinarily, we'd love to do some hiking, but I can't walk too much right now due to a foot injury. So, I would like to see as much as I can from a car (or bicycle, or boat). I especially want to see the golden Aspens and Rocky Mtns. We like scenic views, good food, and tours/museums. I would greatly appreciate a suggested route for our trip.
4 days to see Colorado - please help map my trip!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 2 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 3 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 4 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 5 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 6 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 7 Oregon Road Trip
- 8 Getaway
- 9 Refining my California Itinerary
- 10 What's new on Maui?
- 11 Restaurants near Mendocino area
- 12 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 13 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 14 Colorado aspen updates
- 15 Is Canada as expensive as Europe if I don't turn my iPhone off?
- 16 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 17 Hwy 12 Bryce Canyon to Arches/ Moab in 1 Day w/ Kids help?
- 18 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 19 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 20 Christmas in TX
- 21 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 22 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 23 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??
- 24 Tucson area flooding
- 25 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w