I'm going to Nahville with my 80 year old mom. We want to stay in a nice central location (Union Station is full) and go to some music venues that will be comfortable for her (no standing). Any recommendations? Also restaurant recommendations would be appreciated.
4 days in Nashville
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Upstate New York/Upper Hudson River Valley Weekend
- 2 NYC play advice needed
- 3 San Diego/Los Angeles Trip with Teens
- 4 Vegas-Show Recommendations
- 5 Driving along Pacific Coast at Night
- 6 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 7 Family road trip Boise -> Grand Canyon. Need suggestions for side trips
- 8 Big Sur?
- 9 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 10 NYC Theatre Seating Opinions: Waiting for Godot
- 11 Yellowstone trip planning help
- 12 San Francisco this sunday - photo ops, places to go by car?
- 13 Teton & Yellowstone: Scratching the Surface
- 14 Waianae in 2014?
- 15 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 16 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 17 NOLA trip report Feb 1-8
- 18 Vacation for teens?
- 19 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 20 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 21 After New Orleans, now where? ideas for 4 days to spare after N.O.?
- 22 Road Trip: U pick 'em - FLA to Yellowstone or FLA to Maine?
- 23 Hudson Valley vs Berkshires - weekend away
- 24 Scenic Drive PhantomCanyon Road - Florissant to Canon City, CO
- 25 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report