I'm going to Nahville with my 80 year old mom. We want to stay in a nice central location (Union Station is full) and go to some music venues that will be comfortable for her (no standing). Any recommendations? Also restaurant recommendations would be appreciated.
4 days in Nashville
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lake to rent a cabin on...anywhere in the US!
- 2 Universal Studios, Orlando - Harry Potter!
- 3 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 4 Yankee Stadium
- 5 Where to eat in Santa Monica, Beverly Hills and West Hollywood?
- 6 Planning to drive through Death Valley on July 19
- 7 Road Trip 2015 south west US
- 8 Jensen Beach - Vistana Beach Club
- 9 Trip to Glacier & Waterton, starting in Spokane
- 10 PLACES TO STAY NEAR BRYCE CANYON AND CEDAR CITY UTAH
- 11 Santa Fe
- 12 Upstate New York with an 11yr old
- 13 Miami/Bimini versus Austin Christmas/New Years period no car
- 14 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 15 Lommila/Lomila
- 16 DC to NYC in September
- 17 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 18 Waianae in 2014?
- 19 Getting to Fedex Field Washington DC from Crystal City
- 20 Metro pass
- 21 Any recommendations for car rental company in Ketchikan?
- 22 Laissez les bon temps rouler?
- 23 Where to stay on Kauai...does time of year really matter?
- 24 Boston North End Restaurants-anniversary dinner
- 25 Santa Fe dining questions