I am planning my honeymoon for the middle of June and I though Alaska would be a great way to spend it. We plan to arrive in Anchorage on a Tuesaday and leave on a Saturday, visiting Anchorage, Denali, and Fairbanks. Is this too much to do in four days? After we land we are wanting to rent a car and drive towards Denali National Park, sight-seeing at different locations along the way. We figure sunset isn't tell 11 something at night so we intend to use the whole day. On Wednesday we were thinking of seeing the husky homestead and then exploring the area around our hotel. Then either Thursday or Friday we wanted to take the Katishna Wilderness Trails Tour and the other day we would use for a daytrip to Fairbanks. We would take off from our hotel early Saturday and head back to Anchorage where we would finally explore there and see the market place before our flight leaves that night. Is this too much to do in four days? What are some sights that we should make sure we see and what should we skip?
4 Days in Alaska
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 2 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 3 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 4 Key West Hotel in January
- 5 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 6 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 7 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 8 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 9 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 10 Tipping advice
- 11 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 12 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 13 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 14 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 15 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 16 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 17 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 18 West Maui Restaurants
- 19 San Diego Little Italy
- 20 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 21 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 22 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 23 Healdsburg tips
- 24 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 25 los angeles restaurants