I am planning my honeymoon for the middle of June and I though Alaska would be a great way to spend it. We plan to arrive in Anchorage on a Tuesaday and leave on a Saturday, visiting Anchorage, Denali, and Fairbanks. Is this too much to do in four days? After we land we are wanting to rent a car and drive towards Denali National Park, sight-seeing at different locations along the way. We figure sunset isn't tell 11 something at night so we intend to use the whole day. On Wednesday we were thinking of seeing the husky homestead and then exploring the area around our hotel. Then either Thursday or Friday we wanted to take the Katishna Wilderness Trails Tour and the other day we would use for a daytrip to Fairbanks. We would take off from our hotel early Saturday and head back to Anchorage where we would finally explore there and see the market place before our flight leaves that night. Is this too much to do in four days? What are some sights that we should make sure we see and what should we skip?
4 Days in Alaska
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 Kennebunkport and....?
- 4 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 5 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 6 Wedding in Hawaii
- 7 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 8 rain in Kauai
- 9 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 10 Alaska cruise and land
- 11 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 12 Alaska Itinerary/Suggestions
- 13 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 14 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 15 Where to go in Maine?
- 16 Jersey City Parking
- 17 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 18 Autumn stay on Cape Cod
- 19 SF to DR? WTH!
- 20 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 21 NYC Itinerary Help
- 22 WISCONSIN
- 23 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 24 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 25 Baggage on United and Delta Flights