2 friends and I are arriving in anchorage on the 20th May and leave the 24th May 2013. I have organised a motor home for the duration of our stay but would really like some ideas on what we should do on our limited time. We are all from New Zealand so anything to do with seeing different animals and scenery would be great .
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 2 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 3 Which island for R&R?
- 4 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 5 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 6 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 7 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 8 Yellowstone
- 9 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 10 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 11 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 12 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 13 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 14 San Antonio shopping
- 15 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 16 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 17 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 18 May 2016 Trip to the Big Island
- 19 First Trip to New Mexico
- 20 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 21 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 22 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 23 blue ridge parkway?
- 24 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 25 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter