2 friends and I are arriving in anchorage on the 20th May and leave the 24th May 2013. I have organised a motor home for the duration of our stay but would really like some ideas on what we should do on our limited time. We are all from New Zealand so anything to do with seeing different animals and scenery would be great .
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 2 Martha's Vineyard or Chatham?
- 3 Road trip to rock-y landscape from NC
- 4 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 5 Mt Rushmore/Badlands late March?
- 6 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 7 Transport LGA to Grand Central
- 8 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 9 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 10 Biloxi Suggestions
- 11 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 12 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 13 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 14 Martha's Vineyard area
- 15 Maui: 2014 Christmas week
- 16 Places to visit with a one year old between MA and WV.
- 17 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 18 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 19 Chicago - Family Weekend
- 20 Seattle to San Francisco 3 weeks
- 21 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 22 Kauai Kona Coast Resort Beachboy
- 23 Trip to Colorado in one week, RMNP
- 24 Western U.S. Road trip
- 25 Family trip to Arizona/Utah National Parks