2 friends and I are arriving in anchorage on the 20th May and leave the 24th May 2013. I have organised a motor home for the duration of our stay but would really like some ideas on what we should do on our limited time. We are all from New Zealand so anything to do with seeing different animals and scenery would be great .
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 My Topic TitlePalm Springs at the Last MInute, Help Please!
- 2 resort hotel in downtown San Diego
- 3 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 4 Columbia River Gorge - best scenic route in WA or OR?
- 5 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 6 Salt Lake City to Northern California or Oregon trip
- 7 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 8 Staying at Belvedere in Sept--how early to make reservations?
- 9 Pittsburgh Trip
- 10 10 days in Arizona
- 11 AC Hotels cheap by clean
- 12 Parking fine
- 13 Berkshires with a toddler
- 14 Glacier National Park, should we cancel our plans?
- 15 Condos in Kauai and Big Island
- 16 Hotel/motel recom. for Cape Cod
- 17 My Maine Trip Report
- 18 Late Aug/early Sept with 15 month old - where to?
- 19 hilicopter tour oahu
- 20 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 21 After FL and CA, where else in the US with a 7-year-old?
- 22 Where to stay for 1 night near Morgantown WV
- 23 CA AZ UT NV Road Trip
- 24 Good VRBO Neighborhoods in New Orleans?
- 25 Itin Help: S St Seaport, Battery Park, B'wahy