2 friends and I are arriving in anchorage on the 20th May and leave the 24th May 2013. I have organised a motor home for the duration of our stay but would really like some ideas on what we should do on our limited time. We are all from New Zealand so anything to do with seeing different animals and scenery would be great .
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 FIFA 14 - First Details
- 2 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 3 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 4 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 5 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 6 Christmas in Colorado
- 7 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 8 TR Animal Kingdom Florida - WDW
- 9 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 10 DC Restaurants
- 11 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 12 JFK to Washington
- 13 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 14 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 15 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 16 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 17 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 18 San Francisco/wildfire worries
- 19 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 20 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 21 How much time in Badlands?
- 22 Great Smoky Mountains - Chimn Tops Trail
- 23 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 24 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 25 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?