2 friends and I are arriving in anchorage on the 20th May and leave the 24th May 2013. I have organised a motor home for the duration of our stay but would really like some ideas on what we should do on our limited time. We are all from New Zealand so anything to do with seeing different animals and scenery would be great .
4 days in Alaska
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 2 Hawaii
- 3 Chicago Girls Weekend
- 4 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 5 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 6 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 7 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 8 LV-Zion-Bryce-GC trip: itenerary help
- 9 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 10 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 11 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 12 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 13 Recommendations for Moderately Priced Dining in Moab?
- 14 River Cafe
- 15 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 16 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 17 San Francisco Transportation tips from Lombard Street!?
- 18 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 19 What are favorite small and large NYC restaurants?
- 20 We are going to Hawaii in October, have some questions:
- 21 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 22 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 23 Predictions for peak leaf color in September?
- 24 Best place to spend NYE in LA with a young family
- 25 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days