2 friends and I are arriving in anchorage on the 20th May and leave the 24th May 2013. I have organised a motor home for the duration of our stay but would really like some ideas on what we should do on our limited time. We are all from New Zealand so anything to do with seeing different animals and scenery would be great .
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 September southwest utah
- 2 40th birthday in (COLD) Chicago!
- 3 Carmel for 5 nights with baby
- 4 San Francisco - need restaurant & tourist tips
- 5 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 6 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 7 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 8 Two Mini Trips to Minneapolis
- 9 Hotels in Minneapolis for University visit
- 10 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
- 11 Charleston/Savannah help needed
- 12 trip to Acadia National Park
- 13 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 14 Charleston and Asheville
- 15 Maui and the Big Island - Activities for each island
- 16 3 days in Houston area ?????
- 17 Areas to Stay in Boston
- 18 Wildlife viewing in the US South West
- 19 Anyone received an email confirming a change in reservation...
- 20 Visa, Greencard advice
- 21 Suggestions for drive from Seattle to LA via Oregon Idaho and utah
- 22 march anniversary trip
- 23 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 24 cruise to Alaska including Denali
- 25 NYC Fringe Festival Aug 14-20, 2015