2 friends and I are arriving in anchorage on the 20th May and leave the 24th May 2013. I have organised a motor home for the duration of our stay but would really like some ideas on what we should do on our limited time. We are all from New Zealand so anything to do with seeing different animals and scenery would be great .
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 2 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 3 Hotel/Itinerary Washington DC, Family of 5
- 4 Yosemite Hike
- 5 NYC hotel w/great room view for 30th anniv.
- 6 http://www.pureasiangarciniareview.com/testadrox/
- 7 Colorado Hiking in September
- 8 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 9 Bucket List
- 10 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 11 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 12 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 13 Your thoughts on Brooklyn Heights
- 14 Which area on Maui for hotel?
- 15 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 16 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?
- 17 Looking for fun classy lounge/bar to visit
- 18 Food and drink associated with D.C.?
- 19 48 Hours in NYC
- 20 Travel advice from Cincinnati to West Coast
- 21 Exploring, hiking, camping trip
- 22 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 23 The District by Hilton Club
- 24 Which island for teens
- 25 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?