2 friends and I are arriving in anchorage on the 20th May and leave the 24th May 2013. I have organised a motor home for the duration of our stay but would really like some ideas on what we should do on our limited time. We are all from New Zealand so anything to do with seeing different animals and scenery would be great .
4 days in Alaska
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fall color yet?
- 2 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 3 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 4 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 5 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 6 Lucerne Switzerland for two days in september 2015
- 7 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 8 N California trip questions
- 9 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 10 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 11 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 12 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 13 Colorado aspen updates
- 14 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 15 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 16 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 17 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 18 New England Skiing
- 19 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 20 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 21 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 22 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 23 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 24 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 25 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown