2 friends and I are arriving in anchorage on the 20th May and leave the 24th May 2013. I have organised a motor home for the duration of our stay but would really like some ideas on what we should do on our limited time. We are all from New Zealand so anything to do with seeing different animals and scenery would be great .
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 2 First Time to California
- 3 Road Trip from NJ TO SC
- 4 Roadtrip Around U.S
- 5 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 6 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 7 Angels Landing
- 8 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 9 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 10 San Francisco and Napa
- 11 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 12 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 13 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 14 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 15 California RV baby and child seats
- 16 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 17 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 18 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus
- 19 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 20 car rentals in San Diego
- 21 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 22 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 23 First time visit to California
- 24 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 25 NY State Assembly Internship