We have just 5 nights, 4 days to travel from the East to the West Coast but open to other suggestions.
We love a nice climate for hiking (nothing too strenuous), biking and mountain/ocean views and/or neat forests.
We love CA, have been to Big sur, Napa, San Diego area, etc. (never hiked in SD though), also to Oregon - all wonderful.
Any suggestions for a new destination? We were considering Vancouver but no direct flights means we need more time.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 VERIZON 1:888:260:2909 Password Reset CONTACT VERIZON TEC*h 24*7
- 2 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 3 JFK to Washington
- 4 Boost Up Your Skin Texture With luna-gold-serum
- 5 Blue fortera
- 6 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 7 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 8 Christmas in Colorado
- 9 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 10 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 11 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 12 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 13 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 14 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 15 TR Animal Kingdom Florida - WDW
- 16 San Francisco/wildfire worries
- 17 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 18 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 19 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 20 How much time in Badlands?
- 21 Great Smoky Mountains - Chimn Tops Trail
- 22 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 23 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 24 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 25 Las Vegas Trip Report - Royal Flusher's Lost Weekend