We have just 5 nights, 4 days to travel from the East to the West Coast but open to other suggestions.
We love a nice climate for hiking (nothing too strenuous), biking and mountain/ocean views and/or neat forests.
We love CA, have been to Big sur, Napa, San Diego area, etc. (never hiked in SD though), also to Oregon - all wonderful.
Any suggestions for a new destination? We were considering Vancouver but no direct flights means we need more time.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hwy 1/Big Sur Update
- 2 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 3 Oregon: Portland, Redwood NP, Crater Lake
- 4 Retiring to Tucson
- 5 Trinity Site, NM
- 6 Santa Fe Itineray
- 7 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 8 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 9 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 10 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 11 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 12 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 13 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 14 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 15 Charleston and/or Savannah in 4 days
- 16 Hotel in Reno
- 17 North Carolina airports
- 18 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 19 Boston to Naples florida
- 20 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 21 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 22 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 23 best health clubs with lap pools
- 24 10 days vacation in California
- 25 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?