We have just 5 nights, 4 days to travel from the East to the West Coast but open to other suggestions.
We love a nice climate for hiking (nothing too strenuous), biking and mountain/ocean views and/or neat forests.
We love CA, have been to Big sur, Napa, San Diego area, etc. (never hiked in SD though), also to Oregon - all wonderful.
Any suggestions for a new destination? We were considering Vancouver but no direct flights means we need more time.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kids Vacation Place
- 2 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 3 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 4 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 5 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 6 Day in Spokane
- 7 Napa valley getaway
- 8 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 9 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 10 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 11 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 12 Desert Southwest
- 13 Transit Advisory - PATH system - Weekends from August 6 to December 19, 2016
- 14 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 15 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 16 Boston waterfront Italian
- 17 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 18 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 19 Zion and Bryce in July
- 20 East United State - what do you reccomend ?
- 21 First time, Best business class?
- 22 What to pack
- 23 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 24 summer vacation
- 25 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis