We have just 5 nights, 4 days to travel from the East to the West Coast but open to other suggestions.
We love a nice climate for hiking (nothing too strenuous), biking and mountain/ocean views and/or neat forests.
We love CA, have been to Big sur, Napa, San Diego area, etc. (never hiked in SD though), also to Oregon - all wonderful.
Any suggestions for a new destination? We were considering Vancouver but no direct flights means we need more time.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Northern California Gardens.
- 2 Trip Report Part 2 (w/teens) - Zion, Bryce and Park City
- 3 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 4 Adventure Travel in Kenai Peninsula
- 5 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 6 Train from east cost to west coast
- 7 Trip Report Part 1 - Carmel/Monterey, Yosemite and Sequoia (w/teens)
- 8 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 9 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 10 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 11 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 12 Route 66
- 13 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 14 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 15 First time Colorado 1 week-itinerary help
- 16 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 17 Any nice condo's to stay in Seaside, Florida?
- 18 Long-Term parking options New Orleans Airport
- 19 Nome, AK to Serpentine Hot Springs in the Bering Land Bridge NP
- 20 Lava Bike & Hike Tour - Kalapana, Hawaii
- 21 Colorado itinerary
- 22 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 23 watching solar eclipse in Portland
- 24 Hawaii wedding
- 25 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018