We have just 5 nights, 4 days to travel from the East to the West Coast but open to other suggestions.
We love a nice climate for hiking (nothing too strenuous), biking and mountain/ocean views and/or neat forests.
We love CA, have been to Big sur, Napa, San Diego area, etc. (never hiked in SD though), also to Oregon - all wonderful.
Any suggestions for a new destination? We were considering Vancouver but no direct flights means we need more time.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 JFK Terminal 8
- 2 Off-season use of a car on Zion Scenic Drive
- 3 http://supplementplatform.com/1hydro-pro/
- 4 Denali
- 5 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 6 http://maleenhancementshop.info/muscle-boost-x/
- 7 http://www.healthsupreviews.com/ion-z/
- 8 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 9 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/muscle-boost-x/
- 10 washington-blueridge parkway-myrtle beach
- 11 Are you looking Clipping Path Service?
- 12 Seaside, California
- 13 Are you looking Online Site for Dubai Car?
- 14 http://www.healthytalkzone.com/muscle-boost-x/
- 15 Maine in May?
- 16 Living room should have easy access to the sunshine.
- 17 http://www.supplement4choice.com/dermagieo-serum/
- 18 Are you looking Root of Success?
- 19 http://goldenhealthcenters.com/testx-core/
- 20 http://intelligentadvices.com/1TAC-MILITARY/
- 21 Are you looking Best polling result?
- 22 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 23 Dinner Cruise down San Antonio River?
- 24 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 25 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)