We have just 5 nights, 4 days to travel from the East to the West Coast but open to other suggestions.
We love a nice climate for hiking (nothing too strenuous), biking and mountain/ocean views and/or neat forests.
We love CA, have been to Big sur, Napa, San Diego area, etc. (never hiked in SD though), also to Oregon - all wonderful.
Any suggestions for a new destination? We were considering Vancouver but no direct flights means we need more time.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mystic CT
- 2 Florida - East Coast vs. Gulf Coast - opinion asap
- 3 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 4 Keep checking those car rental rates
- 5 Travel advice for travel from Portland to San Diego
- 6 Jimmy Carter teaches Sunday School in Plains, Georgia
- 7 Royal Kahana Maui
- 8 Trip Starting from New York
- 9 Mystic, Portland, Camden, Bar Harbor
- 10 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 11 Need Help with Kauai Condo Choices
- 12 September Travel
- 13 July 4th fireworks in NYC
- 14 Parking in Boston
- 15 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 16 San Francisco to Seattle road trip
- 17 Day trip suggestions from Frankenmuth
- 18 Road trip out west
- 19 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 20 Need Northeast itinerary ASAP
- 21 Lake Chelan
- 22 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 23 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 24 1st trip to Colorado
- 25 NJ to Sunset Beach, NC