We have just 5 nights, 4 days to travel from the East to the West Coast but open to other suggestions.
We love a nice climate for hiking (nothing too strenuous), biking and mountain/ocean views and/or neat forests.
We love CA, have been to Big sur, Napa, San Diego area, etc. (never hiked in SD though), also to Oregon - all wonderful.
Any suggestions for a new destination? We were considering Vancouver but no direct flights means we need more time.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 2 International transferring planes at CDG
- 3 http://newhealthsupplement.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement/
- 4 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 5 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 6 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 7 Day Tripping in Florida Keys
- 8 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 9 http://www.tenedonlineshop.com/derma-vibrance/
- 10 Derma Vibrance Skin Serum
- 11 http://newhealthsupplement.com/exoslim/
- 12 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 13 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 14 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 15 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 16 blue ridge parkway?
- 17 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 18 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 19 San Diego, mission valley
- 20 First Trip to New Mexico
- 21 Taxi from Honolulu airport to hotels
- 22 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 23 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 24 November redwoods trip
- 25 Charleston - how long to stay?