We have just 5 nights, 4 days to travel from the East to the West Coast but open to other suggestions.
We love a nice climate for hiking (nothing too strenuous), biking and mountain/ocean views and/or neat forests.
We love CA, have been to Big sur, Napa, San Diego area, etc. (never hiked in SD though), also to Oregon - all wonderful.
Any suggestions for a new destination? We were considering Vancouver but no direct flights means we need more time.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Portugal vs Chile Live Stream Free
- 2 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 3 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 4 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 5 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 6 Help plan my trip please
- 7 florida gulf coast
- 8 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone
- 9 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 10 Chicago: Hotel Monaco, Swissotel, Sofitel?
- 11 Maui, early August
- 12 Going to the sun road open
- 13 Family Trip advice please?!
- 14 Alaska trip itinerary
- 15 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 16 Must see places around Burlington, VT
- 17 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 18 Tioga Pass opening this week!
- 19 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 20 Road trip advice needed please
- 21 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 22 Is this too Ambitious? Utah parks & Grand Canyon
- 23 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 24 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 25 New Jersey Shore - Neptune