We're planning a four day/three night trip with our five year old daughter for the end of August. We're thinking of heading north to escape the hot hot weather. We're from the NYC area but live in South Jersey now. We don't necessarily need beaches because we live at the Jersey Shore. We've done Baltimore, Philly, NYC with her. I have this image of a lake where we could hang out in a small town and go out in a little boat... something kind of idyllic, may or may not be touristy. Of course these are not necessary, just what I have in my head. We can drive or take the train, but I don't want to fly unless the tickets are inexpensive. What kind of advice can you give us?
4 day Northeast trip with 5 year old
- 1 Boat hotel vacation for a few days in Midwest
- 2 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 3 Car trip from Seattle
- 4 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 5 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 6 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 7 Newport, RI Questions
- 8 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 9 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 10 Savannah restaurants
- 11 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 12 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 13 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 14 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 15 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 16 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 17 Retiring in Colorado
- 18 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 19 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 20 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 21 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 22 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 23 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 24 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 25 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!