My husband and I are traveling to Boston mid-October. We are 40-something sophisticated. It's been 20 years since we've visited as students. Since it's a short stay we are interested in seeing historic Boston, and a little nightlife (dinner & jazz bars etc). We would appreciate suggestions for:
- bus or boat tours
- jazz bars
- 1-2 restaurants for romantic dinners (mid priced, meat or seafood, Mediterranean),
- a unique Sunday brunch place.
Re: Hotel - Part of our stay is at the Intercontinental Hotel (work related). Where should we stay for the other 2 nights and still near downtown (near good shopping or sophisticated nightlife)?
All recommendations are welcome. Thank you!
4-day Boston weekend!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 3 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 4 charleston during Christmas Week
- 5 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 6 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 7 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 8 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 9 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 10 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 11 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 12 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 13 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 14 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 15 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 16 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 17 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 18 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 19 Key West Hotel in January
- 20 los angeles restaurants
- 21 West Maui Restaurants
- 22 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 23 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 24 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 25 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?