My husband and I are traveling to Boston mid-October. We are 40-something sophisticated. It's been 20 years since we've visited as students. Since it's a short stay we are interested in seeing historic Boston, and a little nightlife (dinner & jazz bars etc). We would appreciate suggestions for:
- bus or boat tours
- jazz bars
- 1-2 restaurants for romantic dinners (mid priced, meat or seafood, Mediterranean),
- a unique Sunday brunch place.
Re: Hotel - Part of our stay is at the Intercontinental Hotel (work related). Where should we stay for the other 2 nights and still near downtown (near good shopping or sophisticated nightlife)?
All recommendations are welcome. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Adirondacks trip repot
- 2 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 3 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 4 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 5 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 6 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 7 Looking for areas to live? Commuting to Palo Alto
- 8 Philadelphia Traffic Help
- 9 sf Chinatown restaurant
- 10 New England Tour
- 11 50th Anniversary ocean stay with luxuries?
- 12 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 13 City of Seattle: What we might miss and the kick ourselves later
- 14 Downtown Denver hotel
- 15 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 16 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 17 Olympic National Park (3-4 Days)
- 18 San Diego VRBO area
- 19 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 20 Glacier National Park 2018
- 21 Muir Woods in October
- 22 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 23 Chicago - Memphis - NO - Anaheim (train/plane and taxi)
- 24 Southbound lanes at San Ysidro Border Crossing close for 57 hrs.
- 25 Disneyland Grand Californian