My husband and I are traveling to Boston mid-October. We are 40-something sophisticated. It's been 20 years since we've visited as students. Since it's a short stay we are interested in seeing historic Boston, and a little nightlife (dinner & jazz bars etc). We would appreciate suggestions for:
- bus or boat tours
- jazz bars
- 1-2 restaurants for romantic dinners (mid priced, meat or seafood, Mediterranean),
- a unique Sunday brunch place.
Re: Hotel - Part of our stay is at the Intercontinental Hotel (work related). Where should we stay for the other 2 nights and still near downtown (near good shopping or sophisticated nightlife)?
All recommendations are welcome. Thank you!
4-day Boston weekend!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 2 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 3 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 4 Locker at JFK
- 5 Question about Miami travel
- 6 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 7 Best places to move to Florida?
- 8 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 9 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 10 Key Largo, FL
- 11 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 12 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 13 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 14 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 15 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 16 West Coast Bound End of March
- 17 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 18 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 19 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 20 Socorro, NM to Yellowstone and back in 7-8 days
- 21 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 22 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 23 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 24 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 25 Ziplines, Zorb, Pancakes, and Parrots