My husband and I are traveling to Boston mid-October. We are 40-something sophisticated. It's been 20 years since we've visited as students. Since it's a short stay we are interested in seeing historic Boston, and a little nightlife (dinner & jazz bars etc). We would appreciate suggestions for:
- bus or boat tours
- jazz bars
- 1-2 restaurants for romantic dinners (mid priced, meat or seafood, Mediterranean),
- a unique Sunday brunch place.
Re: Hotel - Part of our stay is at the Intercontinental Hotel (work related). Where should we stay for the other 2 nights and still near downtown (near good shopping or sophisticated nightlife)?
All recommendations are welcome. Thank you!
4-day Boston weekend!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Parking and Neighborhood for Miami-Dade County Auditorium
- 2 Orlando in February
- 3 middlebury vt snow
- 4 4 Nights in LA: What does our itinerary say about where we should stay?
- 5 Travel from Seattle WA to Oceanside CA
- 6 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 7 Los Angeles day trips
- 8 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 9 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 10 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 11 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 12 Orlando hotels
- 13 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 14 Sunday morning in southern Florida
- 15 Hop On Hop Off Bus Atlanta
- 16 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 17 Driving to Daytona Beach from New Jersey
- 18 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 19 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 20 One Way Car Rentals- LAS to SFO- without drop off charges-What to check-
- 21 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 22 California (San Francisco, Napa,Carmel/Monterey,Santa Barbara,San Diego)
- 23 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 24 Clearwater FL area
- 25 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route