My husband and I are traveling to Boston mid-October. We are 40-something sophisticated. It's been 20 years since we've visited as students. Since it's a short stay we are interested in seeing historic Boston, and a little nightlife (dinner & jazz bars etc). We would appreciate suggestions for:
- bus or boat tours
- jazz bars
- 1-2 restaurants for romantic dinners (mid priced, meat or seafood, Mediterranean),
- a unique Sunday brunch place.
Re: Hotel - Part of our stay is at the Intercontinental Hotel (work related). Where should we stay for the other 2 nights and still near downtown (near good shopping or sophisticated nightlife)?
All recommendations are welcome. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.realperfecthealth.com/zytek-xl/
- 2 Zytek XL Male Exhancement Reviews - (ZytekXL) *Shocking*!
- 3 Looking a Good Call Girl Service in Jayanagar Bangalore
- 4 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 5 Education for higher school
- 6 NYC For The Day
- 7 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 8 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 9 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 10 9-10 day trip to WA
- 11 Atlanta With Toddler
- 12 Turo?
- 13 USA family tour
- 14 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 15 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 16 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 17 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 18 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 19 Kauai planning help
- 20 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 21 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 22 Revisiting Kauai: Heartbreak and Happiness
- 23 California Trip
- 24 Northeast/Mid-Atlantics States History/Beach Vacation
- 25 Need help nailing down the details