My husband and I are traveling to Boston mid-October. We are 40-something sophisticated. It's been 20 years since we've visited as students. Since it's a short stay we are interested in seeing historic Boston, and a little nightlife (dinner & jazz bars etc). We would appreciate suggestions for:
- bus or boat tours
- jazz bars
- 1-2 restaurants for romantic dinners (mid priced, meat or seafood, Mediterranean),
- a unique Sunday brunch place.
Re: Hotel - Part of our stay is at the Intercontinental Hotel (work related). Where should we stay for the other 2 nights and still near downtown (near good shopping or sophisticated nightlife)?
All recommendations are welcome. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newmusclesupplements.com/exoslim/
- 2 Looking for some Asia's next travel destination ?
- 3 Finding Steve Perry
- 4 Glacier, Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks
- 5 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 6 Trip to visit our children in St Louis, MO and Little Rock, AR.
- 7 Hawaii: 3 islands
- 8 Best Culinary Tour in Charleston?
- 9 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 10 Dog friendly beaches near Savannah?
- 11 Hiking 'the wave'
- 12 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 13 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 14 Any suggestions for the holidays 2016
- 15 Last Minute NYC tips??
- 16 LA to Carlsbad, 7 days, December
- 17 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 18 las vegas anyone
- 19 Restaurant Help Needed
- 20 5 Day Photography Road Trip from Vegas to Denver
- 21 Foliage in Vermont
- 22 las vegas anyone
- 23 Grand Canyon
- 24 Washington DC
- 25 New England itinerary help