My husband and I are traveling to Boston mid-October. We are 40-something sophisticated. It's been 20 years since we've visited as students. Since it's a short stay we are interested in seeing historic Boston, and a little nightlife (dinner & jazz bars etc). We would appreciate suggestions for:
- bus or boat tours
- jazz bars
- 1-2 restaurants for romantic dinners (mid priced, meat or seafood, Mediterranean),
- a unique Sunday brunch place.
Re: Hotel - Part of our stay is at the Intercontinental Hotel (work related). Where should we stay for the other 2 nights and still near downtown (near good shopping or sophisticated nightlife)?
All recommendations are welcome. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 2 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 3 Driving Alaska
- 4 Border crossing
- 5 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 6 Parka in PA during February?
- 7 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 8 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 9 Back from the Big Easy
- 10 Cross country tips
- 11 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 12 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3
- 13 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 14 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 15 Ideas for New York
- 16 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 17 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 18 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 19 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 20 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 21 IAH to HOU Questions
- 22 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 23 Jazzfest side trips
- 24 March in New Mexico
- 25 No Spam this morning!!