My husband and I are traveling to Boston mid-October. We are 40-something sophisticated. It's been 20 years since we've visited as students. Since it's a short stay we are interested in seeing historic Boston, and a little nightlife (dinner & jazz bars etc). We would appreciate suggestions for:
- bus or boat tours
- jazz bars
- 1-2 restaurants for romantic dinners (mid priced, meat or seafood, Mediterranean),
- a unique Sunday brunch place.
Re: Hotel - Part of our stay is at the Intercontinental Hotel (work related). Where should we stay for the other 2 nights and still near downtown (near good shopping or sophisticated nightlife)?
All recommendations are welcome. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC Vacation Packages - Two Thumbs Up!
- 2 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 3 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 4 Las Vegas
- 5 national/state park in November
- 6 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 7 Yosemite and Sequoia
- 8 Family trip to San Diego. Itinerary help!
- 9 Miami Transportation Mid-Beach to South Beach
- 10 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 11 50th in Hawaii
- 12 Florida Family vacation in California
- 13 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 14 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 15 traveling to Nashville
- 16 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 17 Trip Report - San Francisco advise for 1st timers like us!!
- 18 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 19 San Francisco California
- 20 My Topic Tennessee; no makeup or hair products
- 21 Which tide pool is best to see in Seattle?
- 22 Dupont Circle Hotels
- 23 Short civil rights your Atlanta to Birningham
- 24 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 25 Must eats in Fort Worth,TX