My husband and I are traveling to Boston mid-October. We are 40-something sophisticated. It's been 20 years since we've visited as students. Since it's a short stay we are interested in seeing historic Boston, and a little nightlife (dinner & jazz bars etc). We would appreciate suggestions for:
- bus or boat tours
- jazz bars
- 1-2 restaurants for romantic dinners (mid priced, meat or seafood, Mediterranean),
- a unique Sunday brunch place.
Re: Hotel - Part of our stay is at the Intercontinental Hotel (work related). Where should we stay for the other 2 nights and still near downtown (near good shopping or sophisticated nightlife)?
All recommendations are welcome. Thank you!
4-day Boston weekend!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 2 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 3 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 4 San Francisco - mid October
- 5 4 week family trip ideas
- 6 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 7 San Antonio GTG 21 September 2014
- 8 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 9 Newport Restaurants
- 10 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 11 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 12 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 13 Car Rental UK Drivers License
- 14 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 15 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 16 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 17 Transportation suggestions from JFK to Teaneck/Tenafly, NJ
- 18 West Coast to Indianapolis
- 19 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 20 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 21 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 22 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 23 Oahu
- 24 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 25 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?