My husband and I are traveling to Boston mid-October. We are 40-something sophisticated. It's been 20 years since we've visited as students. Since it's a short stay we are interested in seeing historic Boston, and a little nightlife (dinner & jazz bars etc). We would appreciate suggestions for:
- bus or boat tours
- jazz bars
- 1-2 restaurants for romantic dinners (mid priced, meat or seafood, Mediterranean),
- a unique Sunday brunch place.
Re: Hotel - Part of our stay is at the Intercontinental Hotel (work related). Where should we stay for the other 2 nights and still near downtown (near good shopping or sophisticated nightlife)?
All recommendations are welcome. Thank you!
4-day Boston weekend!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 2 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 3 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 4 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 5 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 6 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 7 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 8 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 9 united and carry-ons
- 10 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 11 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 12 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 13 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 14 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 15 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 16 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 17 Philadelphia
- 18 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 19 USA with a 3 year old
- 20 First family ski trip
- 21 NYC theatre broadway
- 22 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 23 Universal studios/Orlando
- 24 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 25 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.