My husband and I are traveling to Boston mid-October. We are 40-something sophisticated. It's been 20 years since we've visited as students. Since it's a short stay we are interested in seeing historic Boston, and a little nightlife (dinner & jazz bars etc). We would appreciate suggestions for:
- bus or boat tours
- jazz bars
- 1-2 restaurants for romantic dinners (mid priced, meat or seafood, Mediterranean),
- a unique Sunday brunch place.
Re: Hotel - Part of our stay is at the Intercontinental Hotel (work related). Where should we stay for the other 2 nights and still near downtown (near good shopping or sophisticated nightlife)?
All recommendations are welcome. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 2 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 3 Relocating to the Deep South
- 4 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 5 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 6 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 7 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 8 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled
- 9 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 10 south west family trip itinerary
- 11 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 12 Report & Photos: Behind the Scenes at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!
- 13 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 14 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 15 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 16 Adele saves Thanksgiving
- 17 wasting time around JFK
- 18 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 19 RV Roadtrip | Elkhart, IN to Middletown, NJ | Mid March 2016
- 20 outside adventure Las Vegas? Food too
- 21 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 22 SF Restaurant
- 23 Best cities with Mild winter temperatures
- 24 Charleston, Savannah, and Coast Itinerary <Feedback requested!>
- 25 Chicago-Family Reunion Ideas