My husband and I are traveling to Boston mid-October. We are 40-something sophisticated. It's been 20 years since we've visited as students. Since it's a short stay we are interested in seeing historic Boston, and a little nightlife (dinner & jazz bars etc). We would appreciate suggestions for:
- bus or boat tours
- jazz bars
- 1-2 restaurants for romantic dinners (mid priced, meat or seafood, Mediterranean),
- a unique Sunday brunch place.
Re: Hotel - Part of our stay is at the Intercontinental Hotel (work related). Where should we stay for the other 2 nights and still near downtown (near good shopping or sophisticated nightlife)?
All recommendations are welcome. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to stop from Litchfield Beach to Sharpsburg, Maryland
- 2 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 3 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 4 The New Whitney
- 5 1.5 days in Chicago
- 6 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 7 Monterey whale watching
- 8 Car Hire Alamo
- 9 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 10 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 11 Pittsburgh Trip
- 12 Aug Weekend Colorado - Stay in Carbondale, Snowmass or Redstone
- 13 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 14 Best Movie/TV Studio tours in LA..adults
- 15 Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park
- 16 Running kissimmee Florida
- 17 Mendocino Hiking
- 18 Paul Gauguin
- 19 Highway 1 motels
- 20 Berkshires with a toddler
- 21 New Hampshire: start from Portsmouth?
- 22 Getting around in NYC
- 23 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 24 View of Empire State Building from street
- 25 11 days SE coast road trip