My husband and I are traveling to Boston mid-October. We are 40-something sophisticated. It's been 20 years since we've visited as students. Since it's a short stay we are interested in seeing historic Boston, and a little nightlife (dinner & jazz bars etc). We would appreciate suggestions for:
- bus or boat tours
- jazz bars
- 1-2 restaurants for romantic dinners (mid priced, meat or seafood, Mediterranean),
- a unique Sunday brunch place.
Re: Hotel - Part of our stay is at the Intercontinental Hotel (work related). Where should we stay for the other 2 nights and still near downtown (near good shopping or sophisticated nightlife)?
All recommendations are welcome. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://maleenhancementshop.info/max-grow-xtreme/
- 2 http://menintalk.com/andronite-enhanced/
- 3 http://wellnesssupplement.com/intellex-plus/
- 4 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 5 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 6 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 7 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 8 Summer trip
- 9 How many states have you been to?
- 10 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 11 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 12 Florida keys trip
- 13 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 14 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 15 Route Planning for East USA
- 16 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 17 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 18 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 19 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...
- 20 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 21 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 22 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 23 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 24 Skagway
- 25 Retiring in NM?