My husband and I are traveling to Boston mid-October. We are 40-something sophisticated. It's been 20 years since we've visited as students. Since it's a short stay we are interested in seeing historic Boston, and a little nightlife (dinner & jazz bars etc). We would appreciate suggestions for:
- bus or boat tours
- jazz bars
- 1-2 restaurants for romantic dinners (mid priced, meat or seafood, Mediterranean),
- a unique Sunday brunch place.
Re: Hotel - Part of our stay is at the Intercontinental Hotel (work related). Where should we stay for the other 2 nights and still near downtown (near good shopping or sophisticated nightlife)?
All recommendations are welcome. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Anniversary Getaway in August Where Too?
- 2 Christmas vacation-Maui or Carribean?
- 3 NYC with wheelchair
- 4 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 5 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 6 Trip from Anchorage to Homer, AK
- 7 Road trip to rock-y landscape from NC
- 8 2 days to do Denver/Colorado Springs
- 9 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 10 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 11 Fake reviews on Tripadvisor
- 12 Dining at CIA in Hyde Park
- 13 Western U.S. Road trip
- 14 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 15 Seattle to Oakland, CA in three days?
- 16 Martha's Vineyard area
- 17 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 18 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 19 Alaska- itinerary and general questions
- 20 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 21 Your guy's favorite things to do in Door County
- 22 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 23 Returned from Sedona
- 24 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 25 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites