My husband and I are traveling to Boston mid-October. We are 40-something sophisticated. It's been 20 years since we've visited as students. Since it's a short stay we are interested in seeing historic Boston, and a little nightlife (dinner & jazz bars etc). We would appreciate suggestions for:
- bus or boat tours
- jazz bars
- 1-2 restaurants for romantic dinners (mid priced, meat or seafood, Mediterranean),
- a unique Sunday brunch place.
Re: Hotel - Part of our stay is at the Intercontinental Hotel (work related). Where should we stay for the other 2 nights and still near downtown (near good shopping or sophisticated nightlife)?
All recommendations are welcome. Thank you!
4-day Boston weekend!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 2 Mesa Verde
- 3 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 4 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 5 Seattle Hyatts
- 6 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 7 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 8 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 9 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 10 California road trip
- 11 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 12 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 13 Best beach in San Diego for family vacation ages 8-16
- 14 San Diego - wher to stay
- 15 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 16 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 17 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 18 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 19 Berkshires in late October
- 20 2 day in Adirondack park
- 21 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 22 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 23 NYC Clubs for live music
- 24 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 25 Three Days In Portland, Maine