My husband and I are traveling to Boston mid-October. We are 40-something sophisticated. It's been 20 years since we've visited as students. Since it's a short stay we are interested in seeing historic Boston, and a little nightlife (dinner & jazz bars etc). We would appreciate suggestions for:
- bus or boat tours
- jazz bars
- 1-2 restaurants for romantic dinners (mid priced, meat or seafood, Mediterranean),
- a unique Sunday brunch place.
Re: Hotel - Part of our stay is at the Intercontinental Hotel (work related). Where should we stay for the other 2 nights and still near downtown (near good shopping or sophisticated nightlife)?
All recommendations are welcome. Thank you!
4-day Boston weekend!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 moving to florida
- 2 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 3 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 4 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 5 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 6 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 7 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 8 Ogunquit Family Get Together
- 9 Boston/Salem with kids
- 10 Connecticut River Byway
- 11 Road Trip SW
- 12 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 13 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 14 San Diego farmer's markets
- 15 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 16 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 17 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 18 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 19 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 20 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 21 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 22 Vacation trip to Portland, OR,
- 23 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 24 drive from SF to crater lake
- 25 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed