My husband and I are traveling to Boston mid-October. We are 40-something sophisticated. It's been 20 years since we've visited as students. Since it's a short stay we are interested in seeing historic Boston, and a little nightlife (dinner & jazz bars etc). We would appreciate suggestions for:
- bus or boat tours
- jazz bars
- 1-2 restaurants for romantic dinners (mid priced, meat or seafood, Mediterranean),
- a unique Sunday brunch place.
Re: Hotel - Part of our stay is at the Intercontinental Hotel (work related). Where should we stay for the other 2 nights and still near downtown (near good shopping or sophisticated nightlife)?
All recommendations are welcome. Thank you!
4-day Boston weekend!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 2 Texas
- 3 Self guided White House tour
- 4 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 5 Northwest USA
- 6 middlebury vt snow
- 7 Tybee Island?... hilton head? help please?
- 8 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 9 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 10 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 11 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 12 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 13 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 14 Central Coast-California
- 15 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 16 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 17 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 18 Moving to CT
- 19 Hotels Philly
- 20 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 21 Ackislander
- 22 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 23 san diego or nearby area
- 24 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 25 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation