My husband and I are traveling to Boston mid-October. We are 40-something sophisticated. It's been 20 years since we've visited as students. Since it's a short stay we are interested in seeing historic Boston, and a little nightlife (dinner & jazz bars etc). We would appreciate suggestions for:
- bus or boat tours
- jazz bars
- 1-2 restaurants for romantic dinners (mid priced, meat or seafood, Mediterranean),
- a unique Sunday brunch place.
Re: Hotel - Part of our stay is at the Intercontinental Hotel (work related). Where should we stay for the other 2 nights and still near downtown (near good shopping or sophisticated nightlife)?
All recommendations are welcome. Thank you!
4-day Boston weekend!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 2 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 3 General Utah planning questions
- 4 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 5 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 6 4 week family trip ideas
- 7 Vegetarian Friendly BBQ - Fort Worth or San Antonio?
- 8 Boston area -- nature
- 9 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 10 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 11 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 12 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 13 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 14 California & French Polynesia
- 15 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 16 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 17 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 18 SFO black friday traffic
- 19 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 20 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 21 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 22 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 23 Dining in Manhattan
- 24 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 25 American Honeymoon in March