My husband and I are traveling to Boston mid-October. We are 40-something sophisticated. It's been 20 years since we've visited as students. Since it's a short stay we are interested in seeing historic Boston, and a little nightlife (dinner & jazz bars etc). We would appreciate suggestions for:
- bus or boat tours
- jazz bars
- 1-2 restaurants for romantic dinners (mid priced, meat or seafood, Mediterranean),
- a unique Sunday brunch place.
Re: Hotel - Part of our stay is at the Intercontinental Hotel (work related). Where should we stay for the other 2 nights and still near downtown (near good shopping or sophisticated nightlife)?
All recommendations are welcome. Thank you!
4-day Boston weekend!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Montana- what are must see places?
- 2 Sea world San Diego
- 3 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 4 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 5 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 6 Italian restaurants in NYC
- 7 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 8 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 9 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 10 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 11 Maui - Haleakala
- 12 Small group dining in Napa area
- 13 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 14 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 15 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 16 Utah restaurants
- 17 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 18 Kauai Garden tours
- 19 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 20 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 21 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 22 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 23 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 24 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 25 Planning a Day Trip from Poughkeepsie (Returning by 6pm)