My husband and I are traveling to Boston mid-October. We are 40-something sophisticated. It's been 20 years since we've visited as students. Since it's a short stay we are interested in seeing historic Boston, and a little nightlife (dinner & jazz bars etc). We would appreciate suggestions for:
- bus or boat tours
- jazz bars
- 1-2 restaurants for romantic dinners (mid priced, meat or seafood, Mediterranean),
- a unique Sunday brunch place.
Re: Hotel - Part of our stay is at the Intercontinental Hotel (work related). Where should we stay for the other 2 nights and still near downtown (near good shopping or sophisticated nightlife)?
All recommendations are welcome. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 2 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 3 Withdrawing cash to buy a car
- 4 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 5 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 6 Flower Piano
- 7 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 8 Maine weather and temps
- 9 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 10 Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 11 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 12 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 13 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 14 Yosemite conditions next 5 days - too smoky?
- 15 Newport RI Jazz Festival
- 16 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 17 Need some itinerary help with Las Vegas to Phoenix road trip
- 18 Key West July 2017 - Here We Go Again!
- 19 Suggestions on Timing for Denali Shuttle Tour?
- 20 Alcatrez sold out
- 21 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 22 WA to CT
- 23 The Frugals Go To Maine
- 24 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 25 4 OR 5 BEDROOM CABIN IN WISCONSIN, IOWA OR MINNESOTA FOR ANNUAL GIRL TRIP