My husband and I are traveling to Boston mid-October. We are 40-something sophisticated. It's been 20 years since we've visited as students. Since it's a short stay we are interested in seeing historic Boston, and a little nightlife (dinner & jazz bars etc). We would appreciate suggestions for:
- bus or boat tours
- jazz bars
- 1-2 restaurants for romantic dinners (mid priced, meat or seafood, Mediterranean),
- a unique Sunday brunch place.
Re: Hotel - Part of our stay is at the Intercontinental Hotel (work related). Where should we stay for the other 2 nights and still near downtown (near good shopping or sophisticated nightlife)?
All recommendations are welcome. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 2 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 3 Requesting info about location of Hertz rental counter at airport in Kauai
- 4 San Diego, mission valley
- 5 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 6 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 7 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 8 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 9 Sedona to Vegas
- 10 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 11 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 12 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 13 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
- 14 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 15 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 16 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 17 November redwoods trip
- 18 San Fran
- 19 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 20 Seattle?
- 21 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 22 SF and northern California - October
- 23 grand canyon to santa fe in april?
- 24 Alabama trip in Dec
- 25 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.