My husband and I are traveling to Boston mid-October. We are 40-something sophisticated. It's been 20 years since we've visited as students. Since it's a short stay we are interested in seeing historic Boston, and a little nightlife (dinner & jazz bars etc). We would appreciate suggestions for:
- bus or boat tours
- jazz bars
- 1-2 restaurants for romantic dinners (mid priced, meat or seafood, Mediterranean),
- a unique Sunday brunch place.
Re: Hotel - Part of our stay is at the Intercontinental Hotel (work related). Where should we stay for the other 2 nights and still near downtown (near good shopping or sophisticated nightlife)?
All recommendations are welcome. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 2 Overnight tour from New York to see Washington, D.C.
- 3 Itinerary Critique: BNP/Mt.R/YNP/Jac
- 4 Oklahoma - Dallas - Houston - New Orleans - Orlando
- 5 Driving at Night in YNP
- 6 Historial/Culture-filled restaurants in Savannah, and Atlanta!
- 7 Where to stay in Missoula?
- 8 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 9 Help with VT/NH driving trip in October
- 10 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 11 Restaurant for lunch between Atlanta and Savannah
- 12 Visiting Mount Washington - interesting stops along I-91?
- 13 San Diego July 2016 - an FYI
- 14 Pacific coast road trip
- 15 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 16 My son's first day in New York
- 17 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 18 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 19 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 20 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 21 Looking for rustic secluded cabins/yurts in midwest
- 22 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 23 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 24 Wildlife viewing in the US South West
- 25 Itinerary Critique: BNP/Mt.R/YNP/Jac