I'm newly married and trying to find somewhere to take my husband for his 30 birthday coming up in October. We are considering Las Vegas but hasn't felt quite right. We aren't sure we will have fun there.
A little about us: very hard working so in desperate need of a great vacation. I am young 24 and of course he is turning 30. We aren't rowdy or ghetto but we would like to party and maybe go to a good strip club. Also some activities like a gun range, jet ski or off road driving, non motorized activities too. I do want complimentary breakfast and a 3 + star hotel.
I live in Orlando but don't want to stay in Florida. I am ok with paying for my own activities or if its included even better! My price range is $800-$1300.
I appreciate all your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4 Days in LV
- 2 Best Scenic Islands in Washington State
- 3 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !
- 4 Must See/Do in Oregon & Washington
- 5 http://dermaessencecreamblog.com/le-jeune-anti-wrinkle-complex/
- 6 Driving to St. Paul Minnesota from New York City
- 7 NYC hotel/July
- 8 Planning a Low Country Road Trip
- 9 River Rafting: What to expect and How to Stay Safe?
- 10 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 11 Southern Road Trip
- 12 Advice on 4 day itinerary in NYC in June 2015
- 13 SF to Seattle roundtrip with family,help!
- 14 First time visit to California
- 15 Hilton Head
- 16 Fly out of LA 10pm, what to do that day?
- 17 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 18 Must see places in Washington & Oregon
- 19 Lodging in Bryce or outside ?
- 20 Moab, Grand Canyon, Denver
- 21 Chicago Outskirts Hotel
- 22 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 23 Southwest US
- 24 Which 2 islands to visit?
- 25 Reno GTG?