I'm newly married and trying to find somewhere to take my husband for his 30 birthday coming up in October. We are considering Las Vegas but hasn't felt quite right. We aren't sure we will have fun there.
A little about us: very hard working so in desperate need of a great vacation. I am young 24 and of course he is turning 30. We aren't rowdy or ghetto but we would like to party and maybe go to a good strip club. Also some activities like a gun range, jet ski or off road driving, non motorized activities too. I do want complimentary breakfast and a 3 + star hotel.
I live in Orlando but don't want to stay in Florida. I am ok with paying for my own activities or if its included even better! My price range is $800-$1300.
I appreciate all your help!
30th Birthday Vacation ideas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 2 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 3 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 4 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 5 Charleston, SC help
- 6 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 7 middlebury vt snow
- 8 Oakland CA restaurants near Fox Theater ... maybe even a hotel?
- 9 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 10 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 11 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 12 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 13 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 14 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 15 Deep South sept 2015
- 16 Self guided White House tour
- 17 Northwest USA
- 18 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 19 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 20 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 21 Portland, OR hotel question
- 22 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 23 san diego or nearby area
- 24 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 25 Texas