I'm newly married and trying to find somewhere to take my husband for his 30 birthday coming up in October. We are considering Las Vegas but hasn't felt quite right. We aren't sure we will have fun there.
A little about us: very hard working so in desperate need of a great vacation. I am young 24 and of course he is turning 30. We aren't rowdy or ghetto but we would like to party and maybe go to a good strip club. Also some activities like a gun range, jet ski or off road driving, non motorized activities too. I do want complimentary breakfast and a 3 + star hotel.
I live in Orlando but don't want to stay in Florida. I am ok with paying for my own activities or if its included even better! My price range is $800-$1300.
I appreciate all your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York Pass Yes or No ???
- 2 Hotel near The Rainbow Room/Rockefeller Center
- 3 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 4 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 5 Is the Clear Springs, MS recreation area closed?
- 6 Valdez, Alaska
- 7 Help with first time
- 8 Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs
- 9 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town
- 10 Discounted Rental Car?
- 11 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 12 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 13 Badlands, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, etc. 2016 trip - Need suggestions
- 14 Inexpensive family getaways
- 15 Crested Butte lodging suggestions...summer
- 16 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 17 Driving from central Florida to Napa CA
- 18 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 19 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?
- 20 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 21 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 22 Lodge at Torrey Pines or Hilton Torrey Pines?
- 23 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 24 Driving cross country tips
- 25 Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire in October