I'm newly married and trying to find somewhere to take my husband for his 30 birthday coming up in October. We are considering Las Vegas but hasn't felt quite right. We aren't sure we will have fun there.
A little about us: very hard working so in desperate need of a great vacation. I am young 24 and of course he is turning 30. We aren't rowdy or ghetto but we would like to party and maybe go to a good strip club. Also some activities like a gun range, jet ski or off road driving, non motorized activities too. I do want complimentary breakfast and a 3 + star hotel.
I live in Orlando but don't want to stay in Florida. I am ok with paying for my own activities or if its included even better! My price range is $800-$1300.
I appreciate all your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Live in FL need a road trip suggestion
- 2 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 3 Anniversary Getaway in August Where Too?
- 4 New Orleans music
- 5 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 6 What to do with teenagers in Napa and Mendocino
- 7 Las Vegas Show Advice for Beatles Fan
- 8 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 9 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 10 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 11 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 12 Christmas vacation-Maui or Carribean?
- 13 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 14 Holman Ranch vineyard tour in Carmel Valley (Monterey County)
- 15 Dining at CIA in Hyde Park
- 16 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 17 NYC with wheelchair
- 18 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 19 Trip from Anchorage to Homer, AK
- 20 Road trip to rock-y landscape from NC
- 21 2 days to do Denver/Colorado Springs
- 22 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 23 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 24 Fake reviews on Tripadvisor
- 25 Western U.S. Road trip