I'm newly married and trying to find somewhere to take my husband for his 30 birthday coming up in October. We are considering Las Vegas but hasn't felt quite right. We aren't sure we will have fun there.
A little about us: very hard working so in desperate need of a great vacation. I am young 24 and of course he is turning 30. We aren't rowdy or ghetto but we would like to party and maybe go to a good strip club. Also some activities like a gun range, jet ski or off road driving, non motorized activities too. I do want complimentary breakfast and a 3 + star hotel.
I live in Orlando but don't want to stay in Florida. I am ok with paying for my own activities or if its included even better! My price range is $800-$1300.
I appreciate all your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Activation@: Setup Avira Supp0rt CONTACT 1:8OO-681-72O8 Avira ***7
- 2 VERIZON Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:54O:683O Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 3 Rules of the NY Subway
- 4 vermont lake
- 5 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 6 How to do 3 days around North Cascades National Park?
- 7 Where to stay at Grand Wailea & Grand Hyatt
- 8 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 9 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 10 Seward without a car
- 11 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 12 Grand Canyon 10/17
- 13 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 14 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons Itinerary Help!
- 15 flagstaff
- 16 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 17 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 18 sugestions
- 19 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 20 Oregon Overnight south of Crater Lake
- 21 Moving to Tulsa, OK
- 22 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 23 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 24 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 25 Outlet Mall in New Orleans