I'm newly married and trying to find somewhere to take my husband for his 30 birthday coming up in October. We are considering Las Vegas but hasn't felt quite right. We aren't sure we will have fun there.
A little about us: very hard working so in desperate need of a great vacation. I am young 24 and of course he is turning 30. We aren't rowdy or ghetto but we would like to party and maybe go to a good strip club. Also some activities like a gun range, jet ski or off road driving, non motorized activities too. I do want complimentary breakfast and a 3 + star hotel.
I live in Orlando but don't want to stay in Florida. I am ok with paying for my own activities or if its included even better! My price range is $800-$1300.
I appreciate all your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Martha's Vineyard with the in-laws
- 2 Grand Canyon - South or East entrance?
- 3 Driving from West Glacier to Waterton
- 4 Lake George
- 5 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 6 My Bucket List Retirement Trip
- 7 Yosemite Visit
- 8 Seattle Hotels
- 9 Buying alcohol in New York & I.D.
- 10 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 11 Nantucket for Columbus Weekend
- 12 Rose Parade Novice
- 13 NY to North Carolina family road trip in August
- 14 Rail from New York to Washington, D.C.
- 15 2 months in Hawaii!
- 16 White House Tours To Allow Photos
- 17 Road trip from DC to NYC--help with itinerary?
- 18 Annapolis to Boston
- 19 Road Trip
- 20 Help tweak my Colorado itinerary
- 21 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 22 Need anniversary dinner in Boston
- 23 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 24 New OAK-Coliseum Shuttle -- Cost?
- 25 Ticket to Matilda on 7/16, NYC