I'm newly married and trying to find somewhere to take my husband for his 30 birthday coming up in October. We are considering Las Vegas but hasn't felt quite right. We aren't sure we will have fun there.
A little about us: very hard working so in desperate need of a great vacation. I am young 24 and of course he is turning 30. We aren't rowdy or ghetto but we would like to party and maybe go to a good strip club. Also some activities like a gun range, jet ski or off road driving, non motorized activities too. I do want complimentary breakfast and a 3 + star hotel.
I live in Orlando but don't want to stay in Florida. I am ok with paying for my own activities or if its included even better! My price range is $800-$1300.
I appreciate all your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthyminimag.com/hydro-muscle-max-reviews/
- 2 san fransisco to crater lake
- 3 http://www.healthcarebooster.com/forever-bust/
- 4 Reagan Library
- 5 http://www.crazybulkblog.com/alpha-tren-reviews/
- 6 Family reunion ideas
- 7 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/raw-power-xl/
- 8 Need advice - Charleston girls' weekend
- 9 http://www.supplementadvise.com/cla-safflower-oil/
- 10 http://gomusclebuilding.com/muscle-xtx/
- 11 http://musclebuildingbuy.com/forever-bust/
- 12 http://rhinorx90eveningblog.com/cerebrrin/
- 13 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 14 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 15 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February
- 16 Itinerary Help Needed
- 17 Grand Canyon, Bryce and Zion itinerary
- 18 Southern history- walkable cities
- 19 Red Rocks Amphitheater places to stay
- 20 Ice cream Cape Cod
- 21 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 22 Disneyworld from a west coast perspective
- 23 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 24 US Open Tennis
- 25 where do the locals eat in Portland, Maine