I'm newly married and trying to find somewhere to take my husband for his 30 birthday coming up in October. We are considering Las Vegas but hasn't felt quite right. We aren't sure we will have fun there.
A little about us: very hard working so in desperate need of a great vacation. I am young 24 and of course he is turning 30. We aren't rowdy or ghetto but we would like to party and maybe go to a good strip club. Also some activities like a gun range, jet ski or off road driving, non motorized activities too. I do want complimentary breakfast and a 3 + star hotel.
I live in Orlando but don't want to stay in Florida. I am ok with paying for my own activities or if its included even better! My price range is $800-$1300.
I appreciate all your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alcatrez sold out
- 2 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 3 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 4 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 5 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 6 Maine weather and temps
- 7 Road Trip from Dallas to Miami
- 8 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 9 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 10 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 11 Need help planning....
- 12 L.A. and Sequoia
- 13 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 14 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 15 Week motorcycle ride
- 16 Embassy Suites HOnolulu
- 17 Broadway
- 18 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 19 Farmer's market in Lancaster County, PA
- 20 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 21 Favorites in North/South Carolina/Georgia? Help please!
- 22 Not enough time, i guess..
- 23 Moving to New York City, Where can i find a good place?
- 24 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 25 Traveling across the US