I'm newly married and trying to find somewhere to take my husband for his 30 birthday coming up in October. We are considering Las Vegas but hasn't felt quite right. We aren't sure we will have fun there.
A little about us: very hard working so in desperate need of a great vacation. I am young 24 and of course he is turning 30. We aren't rowdy or ghetto but we would like to party and maybe go to a good strip club. Also some activities like a gun range, jet ski or off road driving, non motorized activities too. I do want complimentary breakfast and a 3 + star hotel.
I live in Orlando but don't want to stay in Florida. I am ok with paying for my own activities or if its included even better! My price range is $800-$1300.
I appreciate all your help!
30th Birthday Vacation ideas?
- 1 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 2 Question about Boulder area
- 3 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 4 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 5 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 6 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 7 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 8 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 9 Grand Canyon in March?
- 10 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 11 California Tour Groups?
- 12 Hotel near Public Theater
- 13 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 14 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 15 Warm and don't Drive
- 16 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 17 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 18 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 19 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 20 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 21 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 22 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 23 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 24 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 25 Philadelphia or Chicago