I'm newly married and trying to find somewhere to take my husband for his 30 birthday coming up in October. We are considering Las Vegas but hasn't felt quite right. We aren't sure we will have fun there.
A little about us: very hard working so in desperate need of a great vacation. I am young 24 and of course he is turning 30. We aren't rowdy or ghetto but we would like to party and maybe go to a good strip club. Also some activities like a gun range, jet ski or off road driving, non motorized activities too. I do want complimentary breakfast and a 3 + star hotel.
I live in Orlando but don't want to stay in Florida. I am ok with paying for my own activities or if its included even better! My price range is $800-$1300.
I appreciate all your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Exoslim @ http://www.bulkcrazymass.com/exoslim-reviews
- 2 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/exoslim/
- 3 http://newhealthsupplement.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement/
- 4 http://newhealthsupplement.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement/
- 5 http://trexmusclesite.com/optimum-garcinia-plus-reviews/
- 6 http://newhealthsupplement.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement/
- 7 ExoSlim Garcinia Cambogia- Weight Loss Offers
- 8 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 9 Natural Bodybuilding Tracking Quickly Builds Muscle
- 10 Seattle Ho
- 11 Inhibits the lyase method to interfere with metabolism
- 12 http://capiluxprobrazilblog.com/hyperbody/
- 13 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 14 http://bellavitaserumtry.com
- 15 Southern history- walkable cities
- 16 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 17 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 18 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 19 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 20 Night in Los Cruces or Truth or Consequences
- 21 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 22 Zepher to CA from Den or Yellowstone
- 23 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 24 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 25 Beer Bar - NYC