I'm newly married and trying to find somewhere to take my husband for his 30 birthday coming up in October. We are considering Las Vegas but hasn't felt quite right. We aren't sure we will have fun there.
A little about us: very hard working so in desperate need of a great vacation. I am young 24 and of course he is turning 30. We aren't rowdy or ghetto but we would like to party and maybe go to a good strip club. Also some activities like a gun range, jet ski or off road driving, non motorized activities too. I do want complimentary breakfast and a 3 + star hotel.
I live in Orlando but don't want to stay in Florida. I am ok with paying for my own activities or if its included even better! My price range is $800-$1300.
I appreciate all your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving Hwy 12 from Missoula Mr ro Walla Walla WA
- 2 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 3 Quick trip to Poughkeepsie area
- 4 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 5 California Coast Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 6 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 7 USA family tour
- 8 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 9 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 10 Hawaiian Honeymoon - Hotel Advice
- 11 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 12 Los Angeles area wildflower viewing?
- 13 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 14 Broadway Review - Show & Dinner
- 15 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 16 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 17 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 18 Here Are Our Interests, Now What Would You Add to Seattle?
- 19 Costco Travel
- 20 Which of these 3 Kona hotels
- 21 Philly Itinerary Help
- 22 10 days in Alaska. Help please
- 23 Route 81: RI to Orlando
- 24 Bryce and Zion hikes and photography
- 25 There's a Tulip Field in Texas!