I'm newly married and trying to find somewhere to take my husband for his 30 birthday coming up in October. We are considering Las Vegas but hasn't felt quite right. We aren't sure we will have fun there.
A little about us: very hard working so in desperate need of a great vacation. I am young 24 and of course he is turning 30. We aren't rowdy or ghetto but we would like to party and maybe go to a good strip club. Also some activities like a gun range, jet ski or off road driving, non motorized activities too. I do want complimentary breakfast and a 3 + star hotel.
I live in Orlando but don't want to stay in Florida. I am ok with paying for my own activities or if its included even better! My price range is $800-$1300.
I appreciate all your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Choosing between a few cities for a long weekend trip
- 2 South Carolina
- 3 Austin Getaway
- 4 Maine
- 5 Driving From Florida to Maryland
- 6 Senior Travel Helper
- 7 Austin with Kids
- 8 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 9 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 10 Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 11 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 12 Help with driving East to West
- 13 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 14 Yellowstone in Early October?
- 15 Long weekend in D.C. With family
- 16 Alcatraz Tour Tickets - Resell or cancel possible?
- 17 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 18 Vermont/New Hampshire
- 19 WestInn Times Sq. eating and transport options please
- 20 Pacific coast road trip
- 21 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 22 Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown and Yorktown in 1 day
- 23 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 24 Quick out of Atlanta Get Away with the Kids... New Orleans? Miami?
- 25 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do