I'm newly married and trying to find somewhere to take my husband for his 30 birthday coming up in October. We are considering Las Vegas but hasn't felt quite right. We aren't sure we will have fun there.
A little about us: very hard working so in desperate need of a great vacation. I am young 24 and of course he is turning 30. We aren't rowdy or ghetto but we would like to party and maybe go to a good strip club. Also some activities like a gun range, jet ski or off road driving, non motorized activities too. I do want complimentary breakfast and a 3 + star hotel.
I live in Orlando but don't want to stay in Florida. I am ok with paying for my own activities or if its included even better! My price range is $800-$1300.
I appreciate all your help!
30th Birthday Vacation ideas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 2 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 3 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 4 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 5 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 6 Colorado aspen updates
- 7 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 8 Looking for Next Destination
- 9 Yosemite Lodging
- 10 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 11 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 12 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 13 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 14 Fall color yet?
- 15 Worst Restaurants in America
- 16 Lesser seen places in DC?
- 17 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 18 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 19 SFO International Airport
- 20 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 21 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 22 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 23 My Book of Mormon review
- 24 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 25 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas