I'm newly married and trying to find somewhere to take my husband for his 30 birthday coming up in October. We are considering Las Vegas but hasn't felt quite right. We aren't sure we will have fun there.
A little about us: very hard working so in desperate need of a great vacation. I am young 24 and of course he is turning 30. We aren't rowdy or ghetto but we would like to party and maybe go to a good strip club. Also some activities like a gun range, jet ski or off road driving, non motorized activities too. I do want complimentary breakfast and a 3 + star hotel.
I live in Orlando but don't want to stay in Florida. I am ok with paying for my own activities or if its included even better! My price range is $800-$1300.
I appreciate all your help!
30th Birthday Vacation ideas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 American Honeymoon in March
- 2 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 3 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 4 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 5 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 6 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 7 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 8 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 9 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 10 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 11 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 12 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 13 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 14 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 15 From Seattle airport to the city
- 16 Middle America in October
- 17 New York City Christmas Trip
- 18 visit to HIghLine
- 19 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live
- 20 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 21 Best route from Nashville to Panama City Beach Florida
- 22 Colorado Skiing
- 23 4 week family trip ideas
- 24 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 25 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go