I'm newly married and trying to find somewhere to take my husband for his 30 birthday coming up in October. We are considering Las Vegas but hasn't felt quite right. We aren't sure we will have fun there.
A little about us: very hard working so in desperate need of a great vacation. I am young 24 and of course he is turning 30. We aren't rowdy or ghetto but we would like to party and maybe go to a good strip club. Also some activities like a gun range, jet ski or off road driving, non motorized activities too. I do want complimentary breakfast and a 3 + star hotel.
I live in Orlando but don't want to stay in Florida. I am ok with paying for my own activities or if its included even better! My price range is $800-$1300.
I appreciate all your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maui - best hotels/condos with good snorkeling right at the hotel
- 2 Develop Muscle
- 3 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 4 Auto train tips?
- 5 Nashville 2016
- 6 Hotels Houston
- 7 Recent reports on Kapoho & Wai'Ope snorkeling or water conditions?
- 8 I40 East in November
- 9 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 10 Best MGM owned hotel on the Las Vegas Strip?
- 11 My CA itinerary
- 12 New England Fall trip- road trip
- 13 Dallas or Atlanta in January??
- 14 Asbury Park, NJ area help
- 15 Big Island Itinerary Feedback
- 16 Agriturisimos in Napa, Sonoma?
- 17 Newark Airport Hotel for a day
- 18 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 19 Grand Canyon to LA
- 20 Good areas for families in Tampa, FL
- 21 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 22 Two days and no car in San francisco
- 23 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 24 Overnight parking in San Francisco
- 25 Birmingham, Alabama in December