I'm newly married and trying to find somewhere to take my husband for his 30 birthday coming up in October. We are considering Las Vegas but hasn't felt quite right. We aren't sure we will have fun there.
A little about us: very hard working so in desperate need of a great vacation. I am young 24 and of course he is turning 30. We aren't rowdy or ghetto but we would like to party and maybe go to a good strip club. Also some activities like a gun range, jet ski or off road driving, non motorized activities too. I do want complimentary breakfast and a 3 + star hotel.
I live in Orlando but don't want to stay in Florida. I am ok with paying for my own activities or if its included even better! My price range is $800-$1300.
I appreciate all your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 2 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 3 Help me with this
- 4 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 5 JFK Terminal 8
- 6 Washington DC in July - hotel, and what items to book now
- 7 Atlanta airport to Marietta, GA traffic
- 8 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 9 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 10 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 11 AR State Parks
- 12 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 13 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 14 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 15 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 16 9-10 day trip to WA
- 17 Apply in 12th grade for an international student ?
- 18 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 19 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 20 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 21 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 22 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 23 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 24 Atlanta With Toddler
- 25 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?