I'm newly married and trying to find somewhere to take my husband for his 30 birthday coming up in October. We are considering Las Vegas but hasn't felt quite right. We aren't sure we will have fun there.
A little about us: very hard working so in desperate need of a great vacation. I am young 24 and of course he is turning 30. We aren't rowdy or ghetto but we would like to party and maybe go to a good strip club. Also some activities like a gun range, jet ski or off road driving, non motorized activities too. I do want complimentary breakfast and a 3 + star hotel.
I live in Orlando but don't want to stay in Florida. I am ok with paying for my own activities or if its included even better! My price range is $800-$1300.
I appreciate all your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 2 help me plan a Cali trip
- 3 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 4 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 5 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 6 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 7 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 8 Mesa Verde question
- 9 Planning our Move
- 10 Wilmington DE questions
- 11 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 12 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 13 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 14 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 15 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 16 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 17 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 18 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 19 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 20 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 21 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 22 Best Marriott options NYC using Marriott points
- 23 9 day family New England Trip October - Advice
- 24 Hotel advise Chicago
- 25 Maui and Kauai