I'm newly married and trying to find somewhere to take my husband for his 30 birthday coming up in October. We are considering Las Vegas but hasn't felt quite right. We aren't sure we will have fun there.
A little about us: very hard working so in desperate need of a great vacation. I am young 24 and of course he is turning 30. We aren't rowdy or ghetto but we would like to party and maybe go to a good strip club. Also some activities like a gun range, jet ski or off road driving, non motorized activities too. I do want complimentary breakfast and a 3 + star hotel.
I live in Orlando but don't want to stay in Florida. I am ok with paying for my own activities or if its included even better! My price range is $800-$1300.
I appreciate all your help!
30th Birthday Vacation ideas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best accomodation in LA on a budget
- 2 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 3 Exciting new play opening at DR 2 Theatre, New York City, on July 24 2014
- 4 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 5 Safari Desert Boots by Bata
- 6 Can Anyone Suggest Me Tourism Evolution Services ?
- 7 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 8 Seattle: Something Different?
- 9 Staying in Hollywood or Santa Monica area?
- 10 Grand Canyon helicopter tour from Las Vegas
- 11 Blue Ridge Parkway Help!
- 12 Back from Miami Beach
- 13 looking for suggestions for quiet florida beach front panhandle stay
- 14 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 15 Detroit, MI to Portland or bust.
- 16 The Driftless Area: An underappreciated region of the Upper Midwest
- 17 Finger Lakes Itinerary Help
- 18 One Night in Dallas
- 19 Las Vegas - what to do solo
- 20 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 21 Which National Park/s with 7-year-old & possibly grandparents
- 22 Current status of Tappan Zee Bridge - summer 2014?
- 23 San Diego - wher to stay
- 24 Seattle Needing some help please
- 25 My 21st Birthday in Chicago