I'm newly married and trying to find somewhere to take my husband for his 30 birthday coming up in October. We are considering Las Vegas but hasn't felt quite right. We aren't sure we will have fun there.
A little about us: very hard working so in desperate need of a great vacation. I am young 24 and of course he is turning 30. We aren't rowdy or ghetto but we would like to party and maybe go to a good strip club. Also some activities like a gun range, jet ski or off road driving, non motorized activities too. I do want complimentary breakfast and a 3 + star hotel.
I live in Orlando but don't want to stay in Florida. I am ok with paying for my own activities or if its included even better! My price range is $800-$1300.
I appreciate all your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Mexico in May
- 2 Arizona in late January
- 3 Last minute trip to Arizona
- 4 Vegas with toddler twins
- 5 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 6 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 7 disneyland
- 8 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 9 Every item has improvements
- 10 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 11 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 12 Must Have Winter Products For Your Car
- 13 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 14 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 15 Las Vegas Vacation
- 16 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 17 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 18 Traveling Alone
- 19 Fall Foliage Peak 2016 NW Arkansas?
- 20 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 21 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 22 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 23 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 24 Glacier National Park
- 25 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR