I'm newly married and trying to find somewhere to take my husband for his 30 birthday coming up in October. We are considering Las Vegas but hasn't felt quite right. We aren't sure we will have fun there.
A little about us: very hard working so in desperate need of a great vacation. I am young 24 and of course he is turning 30. We aren't rowdy or ghetto but we would like to party and maybe go to a good strip club. Also some activities like a gun range, jet ski or off road driving, non motorized activities too. I do want complimentary breakfast and a 3 + star hotel.
I live in Orlando but don't want to stay in Florida. I am ok with paying for my own activities or if its included even better! My price range is $800-$1300.
I appreciate all your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 2 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 3 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 4 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 5 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 6 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 7 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 8 blue ridge parkway?
- 9 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 10 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 11 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 12 San Diego, mission valley
- 13 First Trip to New Mexico
- 14 Taxi from Honolulu airport to hotels
- 15 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 16 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 17 November redwoods trip
- 18 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 19 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 20 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 21 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 22 MN lake home rental needed
- 23 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 24 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 25 Forbes Island Restaurant Question