I'm newly married and trying to find somewhere to take my husband for his 30 birthday coming up in October. We are considering Las Vegas but hasn't felt quite right. We aren't sure we will have fun there.
A little about us: very hard working so in desperate need of a great vacation. I am young 24 and of course he is turning 30. We aren't rowdy or ghetto but we would like to party and maybe go to a good strip club. Also some activities like a gun range, jet ski or off road driving, non motorized activities too. I do want complimentary breakfast and a 3 + star hotel.
I live in Orlando but don't want to stay in Florida. I am ok with paying for my own activities or if its included even better! My price range is $800-$1300.
I appreciate all your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving northern AL to central FL
- 2 philly to fredericksburg sat of memorial day wknd - bad idea?
- 3 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 4 http://www.healthbeautyfacts.com/breast-actives-reviews/
- 5 http://www.legalhealthproducts.com/nuviante-reviews/
- 6 http://luxmuscle.com/juvalux/
- 7 California Drive Trip then to Memphis
- 8 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/bisou-eye-serum/
- 9 pulling a tent trailer in utah
- 10 ((#1800#841,6436))
- 11 nashville,tenn
- 12 Another Outstanding Los Angeles Restaurant: Officine BRERA
- 13 http://probiomaxmexico.com/brainup-iq/
- 14 San Francisco to Costa Mesa
- 15 Western US Road Trip- PeakBagging
- 16 Yosemite Hike
- 17 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 18 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 19 Travelling from New York to JFK
- 20 Taking Onery Teens to LA for 4 days....
- 21 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 22 The District by Hilton Club
- 23 Montana or Wyoming special vacation
- 24 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 25 Acadia National Park