I'm newly married and trying to find somewhere to take my husband for his 30 birthday coming up in October. We are considering Las Vegas but hasn't felt quite right. We aren't sure we will have fun there.
A little about us: very hard working so in desperate need of a great vacation. I am young 24 and of course he is turning 30. We aren't rowdy or ghetto but we would like to party and maybe go to a good strip club. Also some activities like a gun range, jet ski or off road driving, non motorized activities too. I do want complimentary breakfast and a 3 + star hotel.
I live in Orlando but don't want to stay in Florida. I am ok with paying for my own activities or if its included even better! My price range is $800-$1300.
I appreciate all your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 March in New Mexico
- 2 Border crossing
- 3 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 4 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 5 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 6 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 7 Back from the Big Easy
- 8 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 9 Cross country tips
- 10 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 11 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 12 Ideas for New York
- 13 Parka in PA during February?
- 14 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 15 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 16 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 17 Driving Alaska
- 18 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 19 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 20 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 21 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 22 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3
- 23 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 24 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 25 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please