I'm newly married and trying to find somewhere to take my husband for his 30 birthday coming up in October. We are considering Las Vegas but hasn't felt quite right. We aren't sure we will have fun there.
A little about us: very hard working so in desperate need of a great vacation. I am young 24 and of course he is turning 30. We aren't rowdy or ghetto but we would like to party and maybe go to a good strip club. Also some activities like a gun range, jet ski or off road driving, non motorized activities too. I do want complimentary breakfast and a 3 + star hotel.
I live in Orlando but don't want to stay in Florida. I am ok with paying for my own activities or if its included even better! My price range is $800-$1300.
I appreciate all your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 2 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 3 http://www.healthcarebooster.com/muscle-xtx/
- 4 Napa valley getaway
- 5 http://www.healthyorder.org/ombia-derma-reviews/
- 6 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 7 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 8 Boston waterfront Italian
- 9 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 10 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 11 Day in Spokane
- 12 Zion and Bryce in July
- 13 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 14 Kids Vacation Place
- 15 East United State - what do you reccomend ?
- 16 First time, Best business class?
- 17 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 18 What to pack
- 19 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 20 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 21 summer vacation
- 22 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 23 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 24 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 25 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon