We would like to take a week to celebrate this milestone. The anniversary is actually in September, but since I'm a teacher, we would like to go late July or early August. We will be flying from Logan, and would really like to go to the Carribean, but naturally, we are concerned about hurricane season. Newport, RI would be lovely, but it is too close, and too expensive in the summer for what we can easily get off-season! We've always wanted to go to Charleston, SC, but I think August would be dreadfully hot and humid. The Florida Keys appeal to us (especially Little Palm Island!), but we would still have the hurrican threat. Would Sonoma be too hot and crowded in August? Is Niagra-on-the-Lake worth the long drive from Boston - and special enough for a 30th anniversary? . Any advice, comments, and/or suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Disney for Florida residents
- 2 40th in Key West
- 3 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 4 First Trip to Texas -
- 5 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 6 Transport LGA to Grand Central
- 7 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 8 Las Vegas and Area - Nature and Hiking
- 9 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 10 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 11 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 12 What to do in San Diego
- 13 Our Boston Getaway
- 14 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 15 Accomodation in NYC under USD150/
- 16 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 17 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 18 Another great trip to 4 Corners area
- 19 What to do in New York?
- 20 When do school start again in August?
- 21 Havasu Falls/Grand Canyon Hike
- 22 Yosemite
- 23 DNA test re: ancestry - had it done?
- 24 Summer Vaca Destination for families driving from Michigan and Georgia?
- 25 California + Las Vegas & Grand Canyon for 12-15 Day Trip in May