We would like to take a week to celebrate this milestone. The anniversary is actually in September, but since I'm a teacher, we would like to go late July or early August. We will be flying from Logan, and would really like to go to the Carribean, but naturally, we are concerned about hurricane season. Newport, RI would be lovely, but it is too close, and too expensive in the summer for what we can easily get off-season! We've always wanted to go to Charleston, SC, but I think August would be dreadfully hot and humid. The Florida Keys appeal to us (especially Little Palm Island!), but we would still have the hurrican threat. Would Sonoma be too hot and crowded in August? Is Niagra-on-the-Lake worth the long drive from Boston - and special enough for a 30th anniversary? . Any advice, comments, and/or suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 2 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 3 9-10 day trip to WA
- 4 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 5 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 6 Kauai planning help
- 7 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 8 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 9 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 10 Revisiting Kauai: Heartbreak and Happiness
- 11 California Trip
- 12 Northeast/Mid-Atlantics States History/Beach Vacation
- 13 Need help nailing down the details
- 14 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 15 Florida Beaches Compared To Caribbean
- 16 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 17 Turo?
- 18 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 19 Recommendations for Hikes in Glacier National Park
- 20 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 21 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 22 NYC For The Day
- 23 Alaska cruise excursions?
- 24 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 25 Cross Country Road Trip VA - San Francisco