We would like to take a week to celebrate this milestone. The anniversary is actually in September, but since I'm a teacher, we would like to go late July or early August. We will be flying from Logan, and would really like to go to the Carribean, but naturally, we are concerned about hurricane season. Newport, RI would be lovely, but it is too close, and too expensive in the summer for what we can easily get off-season! We've always wanted to go to Charleston, SC, but I think August would be dreadfully hot and humid. The Florida Keys appeal to us (especially Little Palm Island!), but we would still have the hurrican threat. Would Sonoma be too hot and crowded in August? Is Niagra-on-the-Lake worth the long drive from Boston - and special enough for a 30th anniversary? . Any advice, comments, and/or suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 sbcglobal Installation Contact 1:800:681:7208 sbcglobal Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 My Topic Titlehttps://www.musclezx90site.com/rapiture-muscle-builder-at/
- 3 Capital Loan Associates - Heidi Lawler
- 4 RV road trip from CA to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
- 5 Novel in Progress
- 6 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 7 5 Days in Charleston and Savannah in December?
- 8 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 9 Rental car between Providence, RI and Woodstock CT
- 10 Trip Report National Parks Utah in October 2017
- 11 Short Notice
- 12 Utah National Parks Itinerary help please
- 13 Lodging Grand Canyon South Rim
- 14 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 15 Pawley's Island, SC Favorite Restaurants?
- 16 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, South Dakota trip report
- 17 Inn at Key West
- 18 Acadia/Bar Harbor in early June
- 19 8 day Road Trip! Spokane to New Orleans
- 20 Black History Museum
- 21 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 22 Another Great DC Trip
- 23 Chicago 2017
- 24 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 25 arizona rte 66