We would like to take a week to celebrate this milestone. The anniversary is actually in September, but since I'm a teacher, we would like to go late July or early August. We will be flying from Logan, and would really like to go to the Carribean, but naturally, we are concerned about hurricane season. Newport, RI would be lovely, but it is too close, and too expensive in the summer for what we can easily get off-season! We've always wanted to go to Charleston, SC, but I think August would be dreadfully hot and humid. The Florida Keys appeal to us (especially Little Palm Island!), but we would still have the hurrican threat. Would Sonoma be too hot and crowded in August? Is Niagra-on-the-Lake worth the long drive from Boston - and special enough for a 30th anniversary? . Any advice, comments, and/or suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
30th Anniversary in August - Where to go? Ideas, please!
- 1 Help me make a scentific research about American sheriffs
- 2 Around North America (cruise)
- 3 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 4 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 5 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 6 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 7 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 8 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 9 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 10 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 11 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 12 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 13 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 14 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 15 Boston and surrounding area
- 16 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 17 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 18 Newport, RI Questions
- 19 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 20 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 21 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 22 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 23 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 24 Using public transit in San Diego
- 25 Rafting trip on the Snake River (Tetons/Jackson Hole)