We would like to take a week to celebrate this milestone. The anniversary is actually in September, but since I'm a teacher, we would like to go late July or early August. We will be flying from Logan, and would really like to go to the Carribean, but naturally, we are concerned about hurricane season. Newport, RI would be lovely, but it is too close, and too expensive in the summer for what we can easily get off-season! We've always wanted to go to Charleston, SC, but I think August would be dreadfully hot and humid. The Florida Keys appeal to us (especially Little Palm Island!), but we would still have the hurrican threat. Would Sonoma be too hot and crowded in August? Is Niagra-on-the-Lake worth the long drive from Boston - and special enough for a 30th anniversary? . Any advice, comments, and/or suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 2 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 3 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !
- 4 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 5 Yosemite/SNP/SFO itinerary
- 6 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 7 My Vegas TR
- 8 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 9 Country bumpkins road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 10 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 11 Itinerary help for a 3-night stay in NYC?
- 12 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 13 Help Please: From JFK to 5th Avenue?
- 14 North Oregon Coast touring
- 15 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 16 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 17 Marthas Vineyard Ferry Questions
- 18 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 19 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 20 Maine for 9 Days- Where to begin??
- 21 Texas exploring for 18 days
- 22 flying from los angeles to see the south ??
- 23 5 Things Not to Miss in NYC?
- 24 New Orleans to Savannah two weeks
- 25 Drive from Santa Barbara to La Jolla on sunday 2 august ?