We would like to take a week to celebrate this milestone. The anniversary is actually in September, but since I'm a teacher, we would like to go late July or early August. We will be flying from Logan, and would really like to go to the Carribean, but naturally, we are concerned about hurricane season. Newport, RI would be lovely, but it is too close, and too expensive in the summer for what we can easily get off-season! We've always wanted to go to Charleston, SC, but I think August would be dreadfully hot and humid. The Florida Keys appeal to us (especially Little Palm Island!), but we would still have the hurrican threat. Would Sonoma be too hot and crowded in August? Is Niagra-on-the-Lake worth the long drive from Boston - and special enough for a 30th anniversary? . Any advice, comments, and/or suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.oleville.net/tvolve-testo-booster/
- 2 http://basiccleanseplus.com/alphadrox/
- 3 Truth to know about Alta White before using
- 4 Hawaii with older parents
- 5 http://newmusclesupplements.com/postdrox/
- 6 http://nutrahealthtrimsite.com/lux-derma/
- 7 http://elevategffacts.com/xplosive-vital/
- 8 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 9 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 10 http://newmusclesupplements.com/postdrox/
- 11 Yellowstone
- 12 4 Days in Mass.
- 13 Opinions: key west accommodation
- 14 Bracebridge Dinner at the Ahwahnee Hotel
- 15 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 16 East Coast Road Trip - What maps to use?
- 17 Any Recent Travelers on I 80 in Iowa and Nebraska
- 18 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 19 Uber availability on Long Island
- 20 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 21 Fort Myers Area
- 22 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 23 Help with vegas to phoenix national parks roadtrip in november
- 24 NYE in FLL or Miami Beach
- 25 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...