We would like to take a week to celebrate this milestone. The anniversary is actually in September, but since I'm a teacher, we would like to go late July or early August. We will be flying from Logan, and would really like to go to the Carribean, but naturally, we are concerned about hurricane season. Newport, RI would be lovely, but it is too close, and too expensive in the summer for what we can easily get off-season! We've always wanted to go to Charleston, SC, but I think August would be dreadfully hot and humid. The Florida Keys appeal to us (especially Little Palm Island!), but we would still have the hurrican threat. Would Sonoma be too hot and crowded in August? Is Niagra-on-the-Lake worth the long drive from Boston - and special enough for a 30th anniversary? . Any advice, comments, and/or suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 2 Relocating to the Deep South
- 3 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 4 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 5 Driving from Yosemite to Las Vegas via Death Valley in December?
- 6 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 7 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 8 Late Feb/Early March honeymoon: Maui, Kauai, or other?
- 9 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 10 Arlington funeral plans
- 11 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 12 destin resorts
- 13 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 14 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 15 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 16 NOLA Trip Report, October 2015
- 17 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 18 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 19 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 20 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 21 Nashville Weekend Bachelorette Trip
- 22 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 23 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 24 Airfares in the 1970's
- 25 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride