We would like to take a week to celebrate this milestone. The anniversary is actually in September, but since I'm a teacher, we would like to go late July or early August. We will be flying from Logan, and would really like to go to the Carribean, but naturally, we are concerned about hurricane season. Newport, RI would be lovely, but it is too close, and too expensive in the summer for what we can easily get off-season! We've always wanted to go to Charleston, SC, but I think August would be dreadfully hot and humid. The Florida Keys appeal to us (especially Little Palm Island!), but we would still have the hurrican threat. Would Sonoma be too hot and crowded in August? Is Niagra-on-the-Lake worth the long drive from Boston - and special enough for a 30th anniversary? . Any advice, comments, and/or suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 2 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 3 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 4 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 5 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 6 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 7 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 8 November redwoods trip
- 9 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 10 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 11 Which island for R&R?
- 12 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 13 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 14 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 15 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 16 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 17 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 18 Yellowstone
- 19 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 20 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 21 San Antonio shopping
- 22 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 23 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 24 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 25 May 2016 Trip to the Big Island