We would like to take a week to celebrate this milestone. The anniversary is actually in September, but since I'm a teacher, we would like to go late July or early August. We will be flying from Logan, and would really like to go to the Carribean, but naturally, we are concerned about hurricane season. Newport, RI would be lovely, but it is too close, and too expensive in the summer for what we can easily get off-season! We've always wanted to go to Charleston, SC, but I think August would be dreadfully hot and humid. The Florida Keys appeal to us (especially Little Palm Island!), but we would still have the hurrican threat. Would Sonoma be too hot and crowded in August? Is Niagra-on-the-Lake worth the long drive from Boston - and special enough for a 30th anniversary? . Any advice, comments, and/or suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
30th Anniversary in August - Where to go? Ideas, please!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cape Cod Beaches requiring foot sanitation.
- 2 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 3 Shenandoah National Park
- 4 More Wine les Whine in Napa
- 5 Alaska restaurant prices
- 6 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 7 A Love Letter to NYC (in Photos)
- 8 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 9 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 10 Sightsee in Atlanta During Layover?
- 11 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 12 Itinerary Help - options.
- 13 Day trip out of NYC - without car
- 14 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 15 Daytona Beach and ??
- 16 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 17 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 18 Hawaii is still Hell
- 19 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 20 Suggestions for drive from Seattle to LA via Oregon Idaho and utah
- 21 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 22 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 23 PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU BOOK WITH Buena Vista Vacation Management
- 24 Priceline/HotWire Better Bidding Assistance
- 25 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!