We would like to take a week to celebrate this milestone. The anniversary is actually in September, but since I'm a teacher, we would like to go late July or early August. We will be flying from Logan, and would really like to go to the Carribean, but naturally, we are concerned about hurricane season. Newport, RI would be lovely, but it is too close, and too expensive in the summer for what we can easily get off-season! We've always wanted to go to Charleston, SC, but I think August would be dreadfully hot and humid. The Florida Keys appeal to us (especially Little Palm Island!), but we would still have the hurrican threat. Would Sonoma be too hot and crowded in August? Is Niagra-on-the-Lake worth the long drive from Boston - and special enough for a 30th anniversary? . Any advice, comments, and/or suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 나눔로또 파워볼 ※연결 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Read!! http://www.musclezx90site.com/lumaar-wellfit/
- 3 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 4 Lunch in Central Park
- 5 Flanigan's Inn & Hotel Zion National Park Springdale
- 6 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 7 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 8 My travels to Monument Valley
- 9 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 10 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 11 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 12 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 13 Las Vegas trip report
- 14 Oregon Coast road trip
- 15 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 16 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 17 Miami for 2 days
- 18 Living in Tampa /West Palm
- 19 How much cash do you travel with?
- 20 Food Festival Tour
- 21 Boston area hotels
- 22 ALASKA TWO WEEK TRIP Cruise/Land
- 23 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 24 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 25 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?