We would like to take a week to celebrate this milestone. The anniversary is actually in September, but since I'm a teacher, we would like to go late July or early August. We will be flying from Logan, and would really like to go to the Carribean, but naturally, we are concerned about hurricane season. Newport, RI would be lovely, but it is too close, and too expensive in the summer for what we can easily get off-season! We've always wanted to go to Charleston, SC, but I think August would be dreadfully hot and humid. The Florida Keys appeal to us (especially Little Palm Island!), but we would still have the hurrican threat. Would Sonoma be too hot and crowded in August? Is Niagra-on-the-Lake worth the long drive from Boston - and special enough for a 30th anniversary? . Any advice, comments, and/or suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthbuzzer.com/alpha-monster-advanced/
- 2 a short trip to san francisco
- 3 Wine Country
- 4 Rafting the Colorado
- 5 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 6 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 7 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 8 Uber boston
- 9 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 10 Trip to USA in July
- 11 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 12 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 13 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 14 Florida vacation
- 15 Florida beach vacation
- 16 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 17 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 18 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 19 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 20 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 21 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 22 I95
- 23 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 24 What streets are safest to live on in the French Quarter?
- 25 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s