We would like to take a week to celebrate this milestone. The anniversary is actually in September, but since I'm a teacher, we would like to go late July or early August. We will be flying from Logan, and would really like to go to the Carribean, but naturally, we are concerned about hurricane season. Newport, RI would be lovely, but it is too close, and too expensive in the summer for what we can easily get off-season! We've always wanted to go to Charleston, SC, but I think August would be dreadfully hot and humid. The Florida Keys appeal to us (especially Little Palm Island!), but we would still have the hurrican threat. Would Sonoma be too hot and crowded in August? Is Niagra-on-the-Lake worth the long drive from Boston - and special enough for a 30th anniversary? . Any advice, comments, and/or suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 VOODOO,LOVE SPELL IN ALABAMA[+27787575234]IN ALABAMA
- 2 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 3 10 days vacation in California
- 4 Retiring to Tucson
- 5 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 6 Grand Canyon solo - advisable?
- 7 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 8 Utah National Parks visit
- 9 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 10 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 11 Pet Friendly accommodations midway
- 12 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 13 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 14 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 15 Favorite lodging near Acadia NP? Maine in October?
- 16 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 17 Hotel in Reno
- 18 winter resort offering snowshoeing dog sledding & boat trip
- 19 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 20 Looking for informaation on Joshua Tree
- 21 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 22 A nice restuarnt in Charlottesville, VA for bridesmaids luncheon?
- 23 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 24 http://skincaremarkets.com/brainup-iq/
- 25 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska