We would like to take a week to celebrate this milestone. The anniversary is actually in September, but since I'm a teacher, we would like to go late July or early August. We will be flying from Logan, and would really like to go to the Carribean, but naturally, we are concerned about hurricane season. Newport, RI would be lovely, but it is too close, and too expensive in the summer for what we can easily get off-season! We've always wanted to go to Charleston, SC, but I think August would be dreadfully hot and humid. The Florida Keys appeal to us (especially Little Palm Island!), but we would still have the hurrican threat. Would Sonoma be too hot and crowded in August? Is Niagra-on-the-Lake worth the long drive from Boston - and special enough for a 30th anniversary? . Any advice, comments, and/or suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 One of the best Trekking agency in Nepal
- 2 (1-855-205-4068)American airlines Ticket booking
- 3 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 4 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 5 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 6 First time Colorado 1 week-itinerary help
- 7 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 8 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 9 Any nice condo's to stay in Seaside, Florida?
- 10 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 11 Long-Term parking options New Orleans Airport
- 12 Nome, AK to Serpentine Hot Springs in the Bering Land Bridge NP
- 13 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 14 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 15 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 16 Lava Bike & Hike Tour - Kalapana, Hawaii
- 17 Colorado itinerary
- 18 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 19 watching solar eclipse in Portland
- 20 Hawaii wedding
- 21 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 22 Adventure Travel in Kenai Peninsula
- 23 12 Must-Read Rental Car & Road Trip Planning Tips
- 24 Oregon Coast with 1, 4 and 6, year old
- 25 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report