We would like to take a week to celebrate this milestone. The anniversary is actually in September, but since I'm a teacher, we would like to go late July or early August. We will be flying from Logan, and would really like to go to the Carribean, but naturally, we are concerned about hurricane season. Newport, RI would be lovely, but it is too close, and too expensive in the summer for what we can easily get off-season! We've always wanted to go to Charleston, SC, but I think August would be dreadfully hot and humid. The Florida Keys appeal to us (especially Little Palm Island!), but we would still have the hurrican threat. Would Sonoma be too hot and crowded in August? Is Niagra-on-the-Lake worth the long drive from Boston - and special enough for a 30th anniversary? . Any advice, comments, and/or suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Deep South sept 2015
- 2 Do you travel with your US passport if just traveling in the US?
- 3 My Topic TitlePalm Springs at the Last MInute, Help Please!
- 4 Highway 1 motels
- 5 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 6 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 7 Need a short term apartment in BOSTON
- 8 3 weeks No Cal and OR coast trip advise
- 9 AC Hotels cheap by clean
- 10 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 11 Car Hire Alamo
- 12 NC large cabin rental - Thanksgiving
- 13 Telluride Parking - Cheaper Options
- 14 11 days SE coast road trip
- 15 International student, applying for school
- 16 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 17 Seattle - newby questions
- 18 Glacier National Park, should we cancel our plans?
- 19 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 20 Mackinac or Holland?
- 21 Alabama vs. Florida Beaches
- 22 Best beach to try surfing around Monterey/Santa Cruz?
- 23 Photographers Need Maine Driving Itinerary from Fairfield County, CT
- 24 Places to stay in TX...?
- 25 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.