So, am headed to S. Africa around Christmas. Flying to J'Burg, one night there, and then 4 nights at Singita Private Reserve. After that, wide open until Jan. 5. Am debating renting a car in J'Burg, after Singita, and doing the drive to Durban. There, possibly, a few days up in Mozambique. Then fly back to Durban, grab a car and do the Garden Route to Cape Town and spend New Years in Cape Town. Want to try to see as much as possible but not kill myself. Would be 2 friends doing the trip
3 weeks in South Africa
View all United States activity »
- 1 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 2 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 3 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 4 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 5 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 6 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 7 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 8 Fripp island
- 9 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 10 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 11 Hotel near Public Theater
- 12 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 13 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 14 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 15 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 16 San Antonio
- 17 hotel near Met NYC
- 18 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 19 Oahu Information
- 20 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 21 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 22 Warm and don't Drive
- 23 driving route to disneyland, Anaheim
- 24 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 25 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?