So, am headed to S. Africa around Christmas. Flying to J'Burg, one night there, and then 4 nights at Singita Private Reserve. After that, wide open until Jan. 5. Am debating renting a car in J'Burg, after Singita, and doing the drive to Durban. There, possibly, a few days up in Mozambique. Then fly back to Durban, grab a car and do the Garden Route to Cape Town and spend New Years in Cape Town. Want to try to see as much as possible but not kill myself. Would be 2 friends doing the trip
3 weeks in South Africa
- 1 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 2 stay near newark or nyc
- 3 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 4 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 5 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 6 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 7 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 8 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 9 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 10 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 11 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 12 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 13 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 14 Minneapolis Hotel
- 15 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 16 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 17 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 18 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 19 Washington Wineries
- 20 MERIDIAN HILL PARK DRUM CIRCLE
- 21 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 22 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 23 Seward to Anchorage
- 24 California, Northern
- 25 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls