The three of us (college students from Chicago) really want to embark on a "national park' road trip. Our number one destination is Glacier National Park since the Glacier will be gone in several years. We had this broad idea of this itinerary Chi-Colorado(Rocky Mount NP, Estes park, Garden of Gods)-Wyoming(Grand Teton-Yellowstone)-Montana(Glacier)-South Dakota(Mt Rushmore, Badlands, Devils Tower(yes I know this is in WY)). I would really not like a rushed trip... So any advice is highly encouraged. Thanks guys!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 2 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 3 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 4 First Trip to Texas -
- 5 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 6 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 7 fort lauderdale
- 8 Yellowstone or Yosemite in August?
- 9 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 10 Car Rentals....Is this even LEGAL?
- 11 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 12 Southwest road trip
- 13 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 14 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 15 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 16 Beaches in Florida
- 17 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 18 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 19 Downtown Chicago
- 20 2 Day Family Trip to Grand Canyon - RV or Lodge?
- 21 Safety Concerns
- 22 Lodging near Zion National Park
- 23 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 24 Redwood National Forest
- 25 What to do in San Diego