The three of us (college students from Chicago) really want to embark on a "national park' road trip. Our number one destination is Glacier National Park since the Glacier will be gone in several years. We had this broad idea of this itinerary Chi-Colorado(Rocky Mount NP, Estes park, Garden of Gods)-Wyoming(Grand Teton-Yellowstone)-Montana(Glacier)-South Dakota(Mt Rushmore, Badlands, Devils Tower(yes I know this is in WY)). I would really not like a rushed trip... So any advice is highly encouraged. Thanks guys!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Healthy Weight-Loss>>>http://alphagenixsweden.com/ketone-life/
- 2 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 3 http://phytolyft.com/japanese-toenail-fungus-code-review/
- 4 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 5 March in New Mexico
- 6 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 7 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 8 Driving Alaska
- 9 Border crossing
- 10 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 11 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 12 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 13 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 14 Back from the Big Easy
- 15 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 16 Cross country tips
- 17 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 18 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 19 Ideas for New York
- 20 Parka in PA during February?
- 21 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 22 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 23 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 24 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 25 EWR to Midtown Manhattan