The three of us (college students from Chicago) really want to embark on a "national park' road trip. Our number one destination is Glacier National Park since the Glacier will be gone in several years. We had this broad idea of this itinerary Chi-Colorado(Rocky Mount NP, Estes park, Garden of Gods)-Wyoming(Grand Teton-Yellowstone)-Montana(Glacier)-South Dakota(Mt Rushmore, Badlands, Devils Tower(yes I know this is in WY)). I would really not like a rushed trip... So any advice is highly encouraged. Thanks guys!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 2 New York overnight - dinner & after choices
- 3 Driving from New York to Atlanta,Ga
- 4 Build a Chicago itinerary?
- 5 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 6 traveling to Nashville
- 7 Help finalize my Colorado activities & lodging
- 8 NYC Vacation Packages - Two Thumbs Up!
- 9 Alaska Trip Report: Anchorage, Denali, Seward, Juneau & Glacier Bay
- 10 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 11 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 12 Miami Transportation Mid-Beach to South Beach
- 13 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 14 Cody, Wyoming rodeo
- 15 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 16 Best route to Cody?
- 17 Las Vegas
- 18 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 19 Yosemite and Sequoia
- 20 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 21 national/state park in November
- 22 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 23 Family trip to San Diego. Itinerary help!
- 24 50th in Hawaii
- 25 Florida Family vacation in California