The three of us (college students from Chicago) really want to embark on a "national park' road trip. Our number one destination is Glacier National Park since the Glacier will be gone in several years. We had this broad idea of this itinerary Chi-Colorado(Rocky Mount NP, Estes park, Garden of Gods)-Wyoming(Grand Teton-Yellowstone)-Montana(Glacier)-South Dakota(Mt Rushmore, Badlands, Devils Tower(yes I know this is in WY)). I would really not like a rushed trip... So any advice is highly encouraged. Thanks guys!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Scenic Drive - Rockland to Moosehead Lake?
- 2 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 3 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 4 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 5 1st time RV trip from Georgia to Oregon
- 6 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 7 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 8 Amtrak Boston/New York
- 9 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 10 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 11 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 12 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 13 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 14 Cape Cod -ideas eats ,activity, ferry to BOS
- 15 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 16 West Virginia
- 17 Best Hotel
- 18 Hilton Hawaiian Village
- 19 How Do You Get Around in North Carolina?
- 20 Alamo convertible
- 21 lobster rumor
- 22 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 23 Tour of Colorado and NM
- 24 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 25 seattle-portland place to stay