The three of us (college students from Chicago) really want to embark on a "national park' road trip. Our number one destination is Glacier National Park since the Glacier will be gone in several years. We had this broad idea of this itinerary Chi-Colorado(Rocky Mount NP, Estes park, Garden of Gods)-Wyoming(Grand Teton-Yellowstone)-Montana(Glacier)-South Dakota(Mt Rushmore, Badlands, Devils Tower(yes I know this is in WY)). I would really not like a rushed trip... So any advice is highly encouraged. Thanks guys!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pacific coast road trip
- 2 Itinerary Critique: BNP/Mt.R/YNP/Jac
- 3 Where to stay in Missoula?
- 4 Itinerary Critique: BNP/Mt.R/YNP/Jac
- 5 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 6 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 7 Driving at Night in YNP
- 8 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 9 Looking for rustic secluded cabins/yurts in midwest
- 10 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 11 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 12 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 13 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
- 14 Need help planning - Car Road trip SF to Grand Canyon
- 15 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 16 Recommendations for birthday Sunday brunch near but outside Boston
- 17 Visiting Mount Washington - interesting stops along I-91?
- 18 Help with driving East to West
- 19 Texas Hill Country in Autumn
- 20 2nd attempt - Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 21 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 22 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 23 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 24 Source of Legionnaire's Disease in NYC Confirmed
- 25 Driving Trip to Idaho