The three of us (college students from Chicago) really want to embark on a "national park' road trip. Our number one destination is Glacier National Park since the Glacier will be gone in several years. We had this broad idea of this itinerary Chi-Colorado(Rocky Mount NP, Estes park, Garden of Gods)-Wyoming(Grand Teton-Yellowstone)-Montana(Glacier)-South Dakota(Mt Rushmore, Badlands, Devils Tower(yes I know this is in WY)). I would really not like a rushed trip... So any advice is highly encouraged. Thanks guys!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 2 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 3 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 4 UPDATED 10 days in Cali: SD to SF
- 5 Frustrated with VRBO owners
- 6 We're missing one night's hotel accommodation in Glacier NP
- 7 Christmas vacation-Maui or Carribean?
- 8 What to do with teenagers in Napa and Mendocino
- 9 CA Trip - include Mammoth Lakes OR Yosemite?
- 10 A Taste of Alaska’s Bounty
- 11 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 12 2 weeks to see Grand Canyons, ending in Las Vegas, where to start?
- 13 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 14 Vegas-GC-Page-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 15 Driving from Missoula to Many Glacier Hotel
- 16 How to break up trip between San Francisco and Laguna Niguel
- 17 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 18 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 19 Napa Valley Weekend
- 20 NYC- LaGuardia to Rye
- 21 Carlsbad Caverns
- 22 Where to Stay in San Francisco for one night
- 23 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 24 Fun activities in Lubbock with 7 year old?
- 25 Returned from Sedona