The three of us (college students from Chicago) really want to embark on a "national park' road trip. Our number one destination is Glacier National Park since the Glacier will be gone in several years. We had this broad idea of this itinerary Chi-Colorado(Rocky Mount NP, Estes park, Garden of Gods)-Wyoming(Grand Teton-Yellowstone)-Montana(Glacier)-South Dakota(Mt Rushmore, Badlands, Devils Tower(yes I know this is in WY)). I would really not like a rushed trip... So any advice is highly encouraged. Thanks guys!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 오리지날릴게임손오공 ▶ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 3 Sonoma
- 4 Northwest Passage
- 5 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 6 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170428141326
- 7 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 8 Alaska cruise
- 9 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 10 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 11 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 12 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 13 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 14 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 15 101 closure
- 16 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 17 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 18 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 19 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 20 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
- 21 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 22 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 23 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 24 Gate1 8 Day Grand Canyon tour review/ Comments
- 25 New Orleans