The three of us (college students from Chicago) really want to embark on a "national park' road trip. Our number one destination is Glacier National Park since the Glacier will be gone in several years. We had this broad idea of this itinerary Chi-Colorado(Rocky Mount NP, Estes park, Garden of Gods)-Wyoming(Grand Teton-Yellowstone)-Montana(Glacier)-South Dakota(Mt Rushmore, Badlands, Devils Tower(yes I know this is in WY)). I would really not like a rushed trip... So any advice is highly encouraged. Thanks guys!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Amtrak prices go up and down?
- 2 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 3 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 4 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 5 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 6 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 7 Restaurant suggestion in Venice, Fl
- 8 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 9 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 10 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 11 Retiring to Tucson
- 12 10 days vacation in California
- 13 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 14 Naples Hotel and Everglades
- 15 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 16 Grand Canyon solo - advisable?
- 17 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 18 Utah National Parks visit
- 19 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 20 Pet Friendly accommodations midway
- 21 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 22 Favorite lodging near Acadia NP? Maine in October?
- 23 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 24 Hotel in Reno
- 25 winter resort offering snowshoeing dog sledding & boat trip