The three of us (college students from Chicago) really want to embark on a "national park' road trip. Our number one destination is Glacier National Park since the Glacier will be gone in several years. We had this broad idea of this itinerary Chi-Colorado(Rocky Mount NP, Estes park, Garden of Gods)-Wyoming(Grand Teton-Yellowstone)-Montana(Glacier)-South Dakota(Mt Rushmore, Badlands, Devils Tower(yes I know this is in WY)). I would really not like a rushed trip... So any advice is highly encouraged. Thanks guys!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 2 Grand Canyon From Phoenix
- 3 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 4 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 5 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 6 OBX Corolla vs Nags Head as a Base for Sight Seeing?
- 7 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February
- 8 Extended weekend beach get away
- 9 Parking US OPEN
- 10 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 11 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?
- 12 GPS app without data
- 13 Steamboat in August
- 14 Portland, Oregon, hotel: downtown or waterfront?
- 15 Southern history- walkable cities
- 16 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 17 Autumn in Maine
- 18 10 days vacation in Maine
- 19 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 20 san fransisco to crater lake
- 21 Desert Southwest
- 22 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 23 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 24 Zion and Bryce in July
- 25 A Gem of a Restaurant in Long Beach, CA