The three of us (college students from Chicago) really want to embark on a "national park' road trip. Our number one destination is Glacier National Park since the Glacier will be gone in several years. We had this broad idea of this itinerary Chi-Colorado(Rocky Mount NP, Estes park, Garden of Gods)-Wyoming(Grand Teton-Yellowstone)-Montana(Glacier)-South Dakota(Mt Rushmore, Badlands, Devils Tower(yes I know this is in WY)). I would really not like a rushed trip... So any advice is highly encouraged. Thanks guys!!!
3 Week Roadtrip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY
- 2 California: Sonoma/ San Fran/ Carmel
- 3 Have you done an aquarium sleepover?
- 4 DC, Philadelphia, New York, Maine, Acadia NP and Niagara Falls in 11 days?
- 5 Looking for a beach front place from central to northern Cal
- 6 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 7 New York Yankee Station
- 8 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 9 Day Trip OUT of Los Angeles
- 10 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 11 Roads into Estes Park
- 12 Whale watching
- 13 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 14 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 15 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 16 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 17 Houston in September
- 18 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 19 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 20 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 21 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 22 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 23 Road Trip
- 24 New York City Restaurants
- 25 Best Sonoma Wineries for Group Visit