I am in the beginning stages of planning a three week road trip out of Nashville (I'll be flying in). I have tons (too many) places I want to see...wondering if what cities/towns are MUST SEE'S? Should I rent a car or take the bus (or a combo of both)? Thinking of ending up in Washington, DC...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthmuscleskin.com/mengenix-testo-rampage/
- 2 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 3 Alcatrez sold out
- 4 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 5 4 OR 5 BEDROOM CABIN IN WISCONSIN, IOWA OR MINNESOTA FOR ANNUAL GIRL TRIP
- 6 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 7 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 8 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 9 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 10 Maine weather and temps
- 11 Road Trip from Dallas to Miami
- 12 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 13 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 14 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 15 Need help planning....
- 16 L.A. and Sequoia
- 17 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 18 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 19 Week motorcycle ride
- 20 Embassy Suites HOnolulu
- 21 Broadway
- 22 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 23 Farmer's market in Lancaster County, PA
- 24 Favorites in North/South Carolina/Georgia? Help please!
- 25 Not enough time, i guess..