I am in the beginning stages of planning a three week road trip out of Nashville (I'll be flying in). I have tons (too many) places I want to see...wondering if what cities/towns are MUST SEE'S? Should I rent a car or take the bus (or a combo of both)? Thinking of ending up in Washington, DC...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 2 Honeymoon out west.
- 3 SD card usage in multiple devices and formatting
- 4 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 5 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 6 Carmel Monterey
- 7 How many states have you been to?
- 8 USA, Trip to the south
- 9 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 10 Big Sure in June
- 11 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 12 Santa Fe Itineray
- 13 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 14 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 15 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 16 Roadtrip July 2017
- 17 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 18 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 19 Yellowstone, Itinerary before
- 20 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 21 Retiring to Tucson
- 22 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 23 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 24 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 25 Northwest National Parks Tour