I am in the beginning stages of planning a three week road trip out of Nashville (I'll be flying in). I have tons (too many) places I want to see...wondering if what cities/towns are MUST SEE'S? Should I rent a car or take the bus (or a combo of both)? Thinking of ending up in Washington, DC...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurants in Kiawah Island, SC
- 2 Road Trip Loop San Fran south to Monterey - then -east
- 3 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 4 For anyone driving I-5 thru central CA in the next week . . .
- 5 From NYC to DC...Bus Questions
- 6 Driving Salt Lake to Chicago
- 7 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 8 Alaska or northwestern states
- 9 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 10 Charleston and Savannah
- 11 Cody, WY --suggestions for short stop?
- 12 Tranquility Bay or Cheeca Lodge?
- 13 ALASKA FOR 7 DAYS
- 14 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 15 Franklin, TN
- 16 Any one found a fee free ATM around Point Pleasant, NJ area?
- 17 6 week West USA Family driving trip
- 18 Advise on trip
- 19 Best time to visit alaska
- 20 help getting through mobile, al
- 21 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?
- 22 Hawaii, Big Island, Luau
- 23 Bar Harbor/Acadia NP
- 24 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 25 Moab UT Accommendations