I am in the beginning stages of planning a three week road trip out of Nashville (I'll be flying in). I have tons (too many) places I want to see...wondering if what cities/towns are MUST SEE'S? Should I rent a car or take the bus (or a combo of both)? Thinking of ending up in Washington, DC...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 2 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 3 How many states have you been to?
- 4 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 5 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 6 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...
- 7 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 8 Florida keys trip
- 9 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 10 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 11 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 12 Skagway
- 13 Retiring in NM?
- 14 Chicago to Charleston
- 15 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 16 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 17 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 18 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 19 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 20 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 21 Honeymoon out west.
- 22 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 23 Route Planning for East USA
- 24 Utah National Parks visit
- 25 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?