I am in the beginning stages of planning a three week road trip out of Nashville (I'll be flying in). I have tons (too many) places I want to see...wondering if what cities/towns are MUST SEE'S? Should I rent a car or take the bus (or a combo of both)? Thinking of ending up in Washington, DC...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 2 Looking for areas to live? Commuting to Palo Alto
- 3 Philadelphia Traffic Help
- 4 sf Chinatown restaurant
- 5 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 6 New England Tour
- 7 50th Anniversary ocean stay with luxuries?
- 8 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 9 City of Seattle: What we might miss and the kick ourselves later
- 10 Downtown Denver hotel
- 11 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 12 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 13 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 14 Olympic National Park (3-4 Days)
- 15 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 16 San Diego VRBO area
- 17 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 18 Glacier National Park 2018
- 19 Muir Woods in October
- 20 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 21 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 22 Chicago - Memphis - NO - Anaheim (train/plane and taxi)
- 23 Southbound lanes at San Ysidro Border Crossing close for 57 hrs.
- 24 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 25 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line