Even though i have been living in California and very near to SF i did not get a chance to visit this beautiful city. Finally i am gearing up to start my visit from tomorrow for 3 days (2 nights),I am an amateur photographer,So on the first day i am very eager to have a shoot of SF's Amazing fire works (July 4th). so i need some suggestion on the following (i Will be there by 9:30-10:00 at SFO on DAY#1)
1. I have seen hop off hop on tours(which had great reivews and coverage but the problem is they end at 5:00PM) ,Another is a CITY PASS which also gives access to Muni /Cable CAR(week pass)+some good attractions for $89.So, which is better to roam around the city ? Or if any other kind of transportation in much better please suggest(No renting a CAR, As i bit Handicapped i cannot drive)
2.As i told my main wish for the tour is shooting some amazing fireworks,So suggest me a spot where there would be some awesome fireworks happening , And at what time if i reach there i would be able to grab a prime spot for me to take some good photographers (i have a large gear to setup)
3.Suggest me some hotels (i am comfortable upto $120 a night) ,Facility are not a priority but commute and accessibility to transport suggested in point#1 would really help.
4.As this my first time to SF I would love to have helping hand in my itinerary in relevance with the above selections.
One thing i was fixed on is DAY1 I will be at fireworks in the evening and DAY 3: i need to reach BART by 7:00(Sunday)
Yours help is much appreciated....
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://boostupmuscles.com/muscle-boost-x/
- 2 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 3 Do you want surprising gift cards?
- 4 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
- 5 http://fitnesssteer.com/muscle-boost-x/
- 6 Fix Spyware Problem
- 7 Are you looking customized cleaning service?
- 8 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 9 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/skin-opulent
- 10 3 Advanced Tips Loose Man Breasts Fast
- 11 Choose An Antispyware Program Download
- 12 You have earned an associated
- 13 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 14 http://www.toptryloburn.com/coal-cosmetic-moisturizer/
- 15 internet sites and is not to be had at local retail
- 16 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/skinfresh-md-reviews/
- 17 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 18 teaspoon of table sugar only has about sixteen
- 19 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 20 How Lower Belly Fat Easy And Correctly
- 21 http://healthpurelives.com/skinfresh-md/
- 22 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 23 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 24 OHare car service north suburbs
- 25 Yellowstone