Even though i have been living in California and very near to SF i did not get a chance to visit this beautiful city. Finally i am gearing up to start my visit from tomorrow for 3 days (2 nights),I am an amateur photographer,So on the first day i am very eager to have a shoot of SF's Amazing fire works (July 4th). so i need some suggestion on the following (i Will be there by 9:30-10:00 at SFO on DAY#1)
1. I have seen hop off hop on tours(which had great reivews and coverage but the problem is they end at 5:00PM) ,Another is a CITY PASS which also gives access to Muni /Cable CAR(week pass)+some good attractions for $89.So, which is better to roam around the city ? Or if any other kind of transportation in much better please suggest(No renting a CAR, As i bit Handicapped i cannot drive)
2.As i told my main wish for the tour is shooting some amazing fireworks,So suggest me a spot where there would be some awesome fireworks happening , And at what time if i reach there i would be able to grab a prime spot for me to take some good photographers (i have a large gear to setup)
3.Suggest me some hotels (i am comfortable upto $120 a night) ,Facility are not a priority but commute and accessibility to transport suggested in point#1 would really help.
4.As this my first time to SF I would love to have helping hand in my itinerary in relevance with the above selections.
One thing i was fixed on is DAY1 I will be at fireworks in the evening and DAY 3: i need to reach BART by 7:00(Sunday)
Yours help is much appreciated....
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip from North Carolina to Maine
- 2 Florida Beach Hotel
- 3 My road trip through southern US.
- 4 Florida Nature Trip
- 5 Sarasota, Florida, good value hotels
- 6 Late night eating in Kauai
- 7 help from a true New Yorker.
- 8 Washington DC with kids
- 9 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 10 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 11 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 12 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 13 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 14 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 15 Safety Concerns
- 16 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 17 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 18 Alaska independent tour for group
- 19 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 20 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 21 5 days in Colorado
- 22 Trip to northern California
- 23 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 24 40th in Key West
- 25 Downtown Chicago