Even though i have been living in California and very near to SF i did not get a chance to visit this beautiful city. Finally i am gearing up to start my visit from tomorrow for 3 days (2 nights),I am an amateur photographer,So on the first day i am very eager to have a shoot of SF's Amazing fire works (July 4th). so i need some suggestion on the following (i Will be there by 9:30-10:00 at SFO on DAY#1)
1. I have seen hop off hop on tours(which had great reivews and coverage but the problem is they end at 5:00PM) ,Another is a CITY PASS which also gives access to Muni /Cable CAR(week pass)+some good attractions for $89.So, which is better to roam around the city ? Or if any other kind of transportation in much better please suggest(No renting a CAR, As i bit Handicapped i cannot drive)
2.As i told my main wish for the tour is shooting some amazing fireworks,So suggest me a spot where there would be some awesome fireworks happening , And at what time if i reach there i would be able to grab a prime spot for me to take some good photographers (i have a large gear to setup)
3.Suggest me some hotels (i am comfortable upto $120 a night) ,Facility are not a priority but commute and accessibility to transport suggested in point#1 would really help.
4.As this my first time to SF I would love to have helping hand in my itinerary in relevance with the above selections.
One thing i was fixed on is DAY1 I will be at fireworks in the evening and DAY 3: i need to reach BART by 7:00(Sunday)
Yours help is much appreciated....
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://nitroshredadvice.com/vtrex-male-enhancement/
- 2 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 3 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 4 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii
- 5 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 6 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 7 Arches or Zion?
- 8 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 9 how much time to visit pedestal at Statue of Liberty
- 10 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 11 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 12 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 13 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 14 Richmond Virginia And Poe
- 15 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City
- 16 time to visit statue
- 17 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 18 New England Foliage Peeping Trip - Oct 4 to 8th
- 19 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 20 Chester, CN
- 21 Northern California Gardens.
- 22 First time Colorado 1 week-itinerary help
- 23 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 24 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 25 ground transportation NYC to DC and connecting to MARC