Even though i have been living in California and very near to SF i did not get a chance to visit this beautiful city. Finally i am gearing up to start my visit from tomorrow for 3 days (2 nights),I am an amateur photographer,So on the first day i am very eager to have a shoot of SF's Amazing fire works (July 4th). so i need some suggestion on the following (i Will be there by 9:30-10:00 at SFO on DAY#1)
1. I have seen hop off hop on tours(which had great reivews and coverage but the problem is they end at 5:00PM) ,Another is a CITY PASS which also gives access to Muni /Cable CAR(week pass)+some good attractions for $89.So, which is better to roam around the city ? Or if any other kind of transportation in much better please suggest(No renting a CAR, As i bit Handicapped i cannot drive)
2.As i told my main wish for the tour is shooting some amazing fireworks,So suggest me a spot where there would be some awesome fireworks happening , And at what time if i reach there i would be able to grab a prime spot for me to take some good photographers (i have a large gear to setup)
3.Suggest me some hotels (i am comfortable upto $120 a night) ,Facility are not a priority but commute and accessibility to transport suggested in point#1 would really help.
4.As this my first time to SF I would love to have helping hand in my itinerary in relevance with the above selections.
One thing i was fixed on is DAY1 I will be at fireworks in the evening and DAY 3: i need to reach BART by 7:00(Sunday)
Yours help is much appreciated....
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 2 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 3 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 4 Room Service @ Disney Hotel
- 5 Touring Hearst Castle
- 6 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 7 car rentals in San Diego
- 8 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 9 California RV baby and child seats
- 10 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 11 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 12 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 13 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus
- 14 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 15 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 16 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 17 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 18 Angels Landing
- 19 First time visit to California
- 20 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 21 NY State Assembly Internship
- 22 East coast & Thanksgiving in Pennsylvania
- 23 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 24 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 25 San Francisco