Even though i have been living in California and very near to SF i did not get a chance to visit this beautiful city. Finally i am gearing up to start my visit from tomorrow for 3 days (2 nights),I am an amateur photographer,So on the first day i am very eager to have a shoot of SF's Amazing fire works (July 4th). so i need some suggestion on the following (i Will be there by 9:30-10:00 at SFO on DAY#1)
1. I have seen hop off hop on tours(which had great reivews and coverage but the problem is they end at 5:00PM) ,Another is a CITY PASS which also gives access to Muni /Cable CAR(week pass)+some good attractions for $89.So, which is better to roam around the city ? Or if any other kind of transportation in much better please suggest(No renting a CAR, As i bit Handicapped i cannot drive)
2.As i told my main wish for the tour is shooting some amazing fireworks,So suggest me a spot where there would be some awesome fireworks happening , And at what time if i reach there i would be able to grab a prime spot for me to take some good photographers (i have a large gear to setup)
3.Suggest me some hotels (i am comfortable upto $120 a night) ,Facility are not a priority but commute and accessibility to transport suggested in point#1 would really help.
4.As this my first time to SF I would love to have helping hand in my itinerary in relevance with the above selections.
One thing i was fixed on is DAY1 I will be at fireworks in the evening and DAY 3: i need to reach BART by 7:00(Sunday)
Yours help is much appreciated....
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurants in Idyllwild
- 2 How to spend a weekend in Idyllwild, CA?
- 3 arizona rte 66
- 4 8 day Road Trip! Spokane to New Orleans
- 5 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 6 usa roadtrip
- 7 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 8 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 9 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 10 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 11 Where to live in the North East
- 12 Hawaii and...where?
- 13 Short Oregon Trip
- 14 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 15 Secaucus as base for New York 3 days-advice
- 16 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 17 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 18 Another Great DC Trip
- 19 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 20 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 21 Black History Museum
- 22 Wash DC VRBO recommendation
- 23 Chicago 2017
- 24 How much time in Badlands?
- 25 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults