Even though i have been living in California and very near to SF i did not get a chance to visit this beautiful city. Finally i am gearing up to start my visit from tomorrow for 3 days (2 nights),I am an amateur photographer,So on the first day i am very eager to have a shoot of SF's Amazing fire works (July 4th). so i need some suggestion on the following (i Will be there by 9:30-10:00 at SFO on DAY#1)
1. I have seen hop off hop on tours(which had great reivews and coverage but the problem is they end at 5:00PM) ,Another is a CITY PASS which also gives access to Muni /Cable CAR(week pass)+some good attractions for $89.So, which is better to roam around the city ? Or if any other kind of transportation in much better please suggest(No renting a CAR, As i bit Handicapped i cannot drive)
2.As i told my main wish for the tour is shooting some amazing fireworks,So suggest me a spot where there would be some awesome fireworks happening , And at what time if i reach there i would be able to grab a prime spot for me to take some good photographers (i have a large gear to setup)
3.Suggest me some hotels (i am comfortable upto $120 a night) ,Facility are not a priority but commute and accessibility to transport suggested in point#1 would really help.
4.As this my first time to SF I would love to have helping hand in my itinerary in relevance with the above selections.
One thing i was fixed on is DAY1 I will be at fireworks in the evening and DAY 3: i need to reach BART by 7:00(Sunday)
Yours help is much appreciated....
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 2 Seeing The Hunley in Charleston
- 3 Michigan Workers Compensation Lawyers
- 4 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 5 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 6 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 7 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 8 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 9 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january
- 10 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 11 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 12 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 13 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 14 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 15 Ideas for New York
- 16 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 17 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 18 Help us choose a hotel
- 19 Honeymoon on PCH
- 20 Magic Show
- 21 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 22 2 Nights Dealth Valley from L.A.
- 23 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 24 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 25 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens