There's a good chance we will be driving from our 4 night stay in Bell Harbor, ME to somewhere in Vermont. We plan to take a scenic route but I have no idea what town we should plan to spend a few days in once we're there. Any suggestions for a charming and beautiful town? Maybe a nice B&B suggestion?
3 nights in Vermont - early Oct 2013 - Which town?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 planning a trip to US
- 2 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 3 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 4 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 5 Good local restaurants E30th St New York?
- 6 Waltham, MA to Boston-Logan Airport
- 7 How safe would feel with the key in your front door overnight?
- 8 http://testxtremefacts.com/progain-350/
- 9 Texas
- 10 Family Beach Vacation in December
- 11 Help with Grand Canyon trip in June
- 12 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 13 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 14 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 15 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 16 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 17 Transportation from MCO to Port Canaveral
- 18 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 19 10 day trip
- 20 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 21 Utah restaurants
- 22 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 23 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 24 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 25 looking for beautiful gardens suggestions in early April