There's a good chance we will be driving from our 4 night stay in Bell Harbor, ME to somewhere in Vermont. We plan to take a scenic route but I have no idea what town we should plan to spend a few days in once we're there. Any suggestions for a charming and beautiful town? Maybe a nice B&B suggestion?
3 nights in Vermont - early Oct 2013 - Which town?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 2 Union Square area restaurant
- 3 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 4 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 5 What to do x5 days after Disneyworld for couple w/no kids.
- 6 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 7 Transportation: Clearwater airport to the coast
- 8 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 9 Washington DC in Spring?
- 10 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 11 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 12 Richmond highlights?
- 13 4 week family trip ideas
- 14 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 15 Broadway this week
- 16 Weekend in NYC
- 17 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 18 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 19 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 20 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 21 New York, New York...
- 22 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 23 trains in Europe
- 24 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 25 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014