There's a good chance we will be driving from our 4 night stay in Bell Harbor, ME to somewhere in Vermont. We plan to take a scenic route but I have no idea what town we should plan to spend a few days in once we're there. Any suggestions for a charming and beautiful town? Maybe a nice B&B suggestion?
3 nights in Vermont - early Oct 2013 - Which town?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 2 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 3 Autumn trip in in the Northeast United States
- 4 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 5 Best way to drive from Newport RI to Salem MA?
- 6 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 7 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 8 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 9 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 10 Hilton Midtown New York
- 11 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 12 Tour companies
- 13 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 14 Round trip from Chicago
- 15 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 16 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 17 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 18 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 19 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 20 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 21 Apartment Rentals DC
- 22 Sundance Grand Canyon tours
- 23 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 24 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 25 Vegas hotels for families