There's a good chance we will be driving from our 4 night stay in Bell Harbor, ME to somewhere in Vermont. We plan to take a scenic route but I have no idea what town we should plan to spend a few days in once we're there. Any suggestions for a charming and beautiful town? Maybe a nice B&B suggestion?
3 nights in Vermont - early Oct 2013 - Which town?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 2 moving to florida
- 3 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 4 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 5 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 6 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 7 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 8 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 9 Ogunquit Family Get Together
- 10 Boston/Salem with kids
- 11 Connecticut River Byway
- 12 Road Trip SW
- 13 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 14 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 15 San Diego farmer's markets
- 16 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 17 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 18 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 19 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 20 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 21 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 22 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 23 Vacation trip to Portland, OR,
- 24 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 25 drive from SF to crater lake