There's a good chance we will be driving from our 4 night stay in Bell Harbor, ME to somewhere in Vermont. We plan to take a scenic route but I have no idea what town we should plan to spend a few days in once we're there. Any suggestions for a charming and beautiful town? Maybe a nice B&B suggestion?
3 nights in Vermont - early Oct 2013 - Which town?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 2 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 3 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 4 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 5 California coast: April
- 6 Day Trip OUT of Los Angeles
- 7 A Week in Seattle & the Pacific NW
- 8 Where to Stay in Boston Without Taking Out a Mortgage ...
- 9 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 10 Keeping Hip-Chic At Bay: Seattle and A Couple Points South
- 11 Road Trip
- 12 Whale watching
- 13 New York Yankee Station
- 14 DC, Philadelphia, New York, Maine, Acadia NP and Niagara Falls in 11 days?
- 15 Have you done an aquarium sleepover?
- 16 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 17 Chicago Girls Weekend
- 18 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 19 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 20 September trip to Michigan
- 21 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 22 California: Sonoma/ San Fran/ Carmel
- 23 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 24 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 25 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY