There's a good chance we will be driving from our 4 night stay in Bell Harbor, ME to somewhere in Vermont. We plan to take a scenic route but I have no idea what town we should plan to spend a few days in once we're there. Any suggestions for a charming and beautiful town? Maybe a nice B&B suggestion?
3 nights in Vermont - early Oct 2013 - Which town?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 2 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 3 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 4 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 5 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 6 Mesa Verde
- 7 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 8 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 9 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 10 ONP help
- 11 NYC Clubs for live music
- 12 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 13 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 14 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 15 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area
- 16 Seattle Hyatts
- 17 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 18 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 19 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 20 Coastal New England Road trip
- 21 Seattle: Something Different?
- 22 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 23 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 24 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 25 Park City ideas