There's a good chance we will be driving from our 4 night stay in Bell Harbor, ME to somewhere in Vermont. We plan to take a scenic route but I have no idea what town we should plan to spend a few days in once we're there. Any suggestions for a charming and beautiful town? Maybe a nice B&B suggestion?
3 nights in Vermont - early Oct 2013 - Which town?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 2 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 3 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 4 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 5 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 6 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 7 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 8 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 9 Breckenridge in October
- 10 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 11 Richmond highlights?
- 12 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 13 Washington DC in Spring?
- 14 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 15 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 16 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 17 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 18 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 19 Must Eats
- 20 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 21 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 22 Florida St George's Island
- 23 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 24 Union Square area restaurant
- 25 4 week family trip ideas