There's a good chance we will be driving from our 4 night stay in Bell Harbor, ME to somewhere in Vermont. We plan to take a scenic route but I have no idea what town we should plan to spend a few days in once we're there. Any suggestions for a charming and beautiful town? Maybe a nice B&B suggestion?
3 nights in Vermont - early Oct 2013 - Which town?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Key West on NYE
- 2 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 3 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 4 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 5 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 6 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 7 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 8 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 9 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 10 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 11 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 12 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 13 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 14 San Antonio
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 Hotel near Public Theater
- 17 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 18 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 19 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 20 Oahu Information
- 21 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 22 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 23 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 24 Savanah Sojourn
- 25 One day in Washington DC