There's a good chance we will be driving from our 4 night stay in Bell Harbor, ME to somewhere in Vermont. We plan to take a scenic route but I have no idea what town we should plan to spend a few days in once we're there. Any suggestions for a charming and beautiful town? Maybe a nice B&B suggestion?
3 nights in Vermont - early Oct 2013 - Which town?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 2 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 3 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 4 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 5 Richmond to Oklahoma City Slowly: what not to miss?
- 6 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 7 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 8 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 9 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 10 Chicago Questions
- 11 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 12 Hotel near the Miami airport
- 13 Best way to see South & Central Florida in a week.
- 14 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 15 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 16 Is the New York subway safe?
- 17 Chicago eateries downtown
- 18 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 19 Where to from Tampa?
- 20 Tell me about Santa Catalina Island
- 21 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 22 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 23 Looking for a travel loop in Arizona (Las Vegas to Tucson & back)
- 24 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 25 kuai and maui top 10 to see list