There's a good chance we will be driving from our 4 night stay in Bell Harbor, ME to somewhere in Vermont. We plan to take a scenic route but I have no idea what town we should plan to spend a few days in once we're there. Any suggestions for a charming and beautiful town? Maybe a nice B&B suggestion?
3 nights in Vermont - early Oct 2013 - Which town?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 2 Help on choosing outdoorsy town to move to after college
- 3 A trip from Pensacola to Miami
- 4 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 5 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 6 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 7 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 8 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?
- 9 Las Vegas, GC, Page, Bryce, Zion - August with teens - advice welcome
- 10 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 11 Boston to see Sargent works
- 12 Trip report, Part 4 - Monument Valley, Arches, Bryce, Vegas, Jan 2015
- 13 New York City - apartment locations
- 14 Utah 2
- 15 Southern states in March/April 2016
- 16 Dinsey Wolrd - another "what resort" question
- 17 Tudor city -special help/info
- 18 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 19 Coffee shop or dinner recommendations for Fullerton/Anaheim area?
- 20 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 21 Short New York City Weekend Trip report March 2015
- 22 Good restaurants near Griffith Observatory?
- 23 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce
- 24 must see and do's in Maui?
- 25 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids