There's a good chance we will be driving from our 4 night stay in Bell Harbor, ME to somewhere in Vermont. We plan to take a scenic route but I have no idea what town we should plan to spend a few days in once we're there. Any suggestions for a charming and beautiful town? Maybe a nice B&B suggestion?
3 nights in Vermont - early Oct 2013 - Which town?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 2 Florida KeysL Big Pine Key or Tavernier
- 3 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 4 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 5 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 6 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 7 Worst Restaurants in America
- 8 What's new on Maui?
- 9 Seward, Coopers Landing, Homer
- 10 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 11 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 12 Colorado aspen updates
- 13 4 week family trip ideas
- 14 Yosemite Lodging
- 15 Tucson area flooding
- 16 Ground transportation Buffalo NY airport to Oakville, ON Canada?
- 17 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT
- 18 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 19 Oregon Road Trip
- 20 Broadway choices
- 21 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 22 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 23 Moving to New Jersey
- 24 Restaurants near Mendocino area
- 25 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?