In need of some assistance. Will be spending only 3 nights in the Smoky Mountains as part of a 5 week road trip in Oct - Nov. Heading there from Nashville then heading towards Charleston. What would be really nice would be to stay in a cabin out of town then spend the days sightseeing. Was planning to stay somewhere near Asheville, but looking for advice. Understand from other topics that the Tennessee side of the mountains will be very busy at this time of year. Any recommendations on where we should base ourselves would be greatly appreciated. Also what are must see spots. As we are travelling half way round the world this may be our first and last visit.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 2 Redwood National Forest
- 3 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 4 Mountain Visit Near Los Angeles??
- 5 Weekend traffic in Los Angeles
- 6 Fitting Yosemite into Los Angeles - San Fran Highway 1 drive
- 7 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 8 Driving from Florida to Los Angeles - favorite route?
- 9 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 10 Los Angeles Teen Tour… 1 day YIKES… Need help!
- 11 Fast drive from Portland to Los Angeles- questions
- 12 Los Angeles to Minneapolis
- 13 Los Angeles to Santa Fe, NM: Take I-40 or I-10?
- 14 public transport in los angeles
- 15 Los Angeles to Lake Tahoe
- 16 I need advice on Los Angeles please
- 17 Where to stay in Los Angeles?
- 18 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 19 Las Vegas loop
- 20 Need Recommendations on Best San Francisco Limousine Service!
- 21 Cape Cod
- 22 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 23 Room With Balcony and Ocean View: $250-$300
- 24 camping in the Finger Lakes region
- 25 Uber and Miami