In need of some assistance. Will be spending only 3 nights in the Smoky Mountains as part of a 5 week road trip in Oct - Nov. Heading there from Nashville then heading towards Charleston. What would be really nice would be to stay in a cabin out of town then spend the days sightseeing. Was planning to stay somewhere near Asheville, but looking for advice. Understand from other topics that the Tennessee side of the mountains will be very busy at this time of year. Any recommendations on where we should base ourselves would be greatly appreciated. Also what are must see spots. As we are travelling half way round the world this may be our first and last visit.
3 nights in the Smoky Mountains
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Murray Hill NYC restaurants
- 2 This is a skin care product
- 3 NYC hotel/July
- 4 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 5 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 6 Local Bus from Lake Powell resort to Page, AZ
- 7 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 8 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 9 Overnight at the airport or into Manhattan at midnight?
- 10 East coast itinerary for 10 days from Toronto
- 11 new york subway help please
- 12 Sheraton Maui or Maui Marriott Ocean Club
- 13 Vegas,Sedona,GC,Page,Bryce,Zion
- 14 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 15 NYC with my 13 year old
- 16 Las Vegas must sees
- 17 Girls' Getaway
- 18 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 19 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 20 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 21 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 22 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 23 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 24 Florida SunPass mini-transponder
- 25 Final dinner in NYC recommendations