In need of some assistance. Will be spending only 3 nights in the Smoky Mountains as part of a 5 week road trip in Oct - Nov. Heading there from Nashville then heading towards Charleston. What would be really nice would be to stay in a cabin out of town then spend the days sightseeing. Was planning to stay somewhere near Asheville, but looking for advice. Understand from other topics that the Tennessee side of the mountains will be very busy at this time of year. Any recommendations on where we should base ourselves would be greatly appreciated. Also what are must see spots. As we are travelling half way round the world this may be our first and last visit.
3 nights in the Smoky Mountains
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 2 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 3 Maui...off the beaten path for one day/night
- 4 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 5 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 6 Cabin in Northern Maine
- 7 san francisco to columbia gorge
- 8 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 9 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 10 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 11 Sunnyvale to San Franisco and back
- 12 Saison, Chez Panisse, Other Top Restaurants in SF Area
- 13 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 14 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 15 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 16 Paso Robles Here We Come...!
- 17 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 18 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 19 Utah restaurants
- 20 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 21 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 22 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 23 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 24 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 25 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai