In need of some assistance. Will be spending only 3 nights in the Smoky Mountains as part of a 5 week road trip in Oct - Nov. Heading there from Nashville then heading towards Charleston. What would be really nice would be to stay in a cabin out of town then spend the days sightseeing. Was planning to stay somewhere near Asheville, but looking for advice. Understand from other topics that the Tennessee side of the mountains will be very busy at this time of year. Any recommendations on where we should base ourselves would be greatly appreciated. Also what are must see spots. As we are travelling half way round the world this may be our first and last visit.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 2 Seattle Ho
- 3 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 4 Southern history- walkable cities
- 5 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 6 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 7 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 8 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 9 Night in Los Cruces or Truth or Consequences
- 10 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 11 Zepher to CA from Den or Yellowstone
- 12 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 13 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 14 Beer Bar - NYC
- 15 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 16 First Trip to New Mexico
- 17 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 18 Sacramento GTG Sat Aug 27th
- 19 Seattle?
- 20 November redwoods trip
- 21 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 22 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 23 costco Big island
- 24 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 25 Other Manhattan Hotels