In need of some assistance. Will be spending only 3 nights in the Smoky Mountains as part of a 5 week road trip in Oct - Nov. Heading there from Nashville then heading towards Charleston. What would be really nice would be to stay in a cabin out of town then spend the days sightseeing. Was planning to stay somewhere near Asheville, but looking for advice. Understand from other topics that the Tennessee side of the mountains will be very busy at this time of year. Any recommendations on where we should base ourselves would be greatly appreciated. Also what are must see spots. As we are travelling half way round the world this may be our first and last visit.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://nitroshredadvice.com/ptx-male-enhancement/
- 2 DC Restaurants
- 3 Sequoia National Park/Kings Canyon/Amtrak/Tours/grandchild
- 4 Short Oregon Trip
- 5 usa roadtrip
- 6 Hawaii and...where?
- 7 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 8 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 9 How much time in Badlands?
- 10 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 11 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 12 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 13 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 14 Chicago 2017
- 15 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill
- 16 Christmas in Colorado
- 17 Chaco Canyon and Mesa Verde
- 18 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 19 Fall vacation in Beavers Bend State Park
- 20 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 21 Babysitting on the North Shore, Oahu
- 22 Marfa/Big Bend
- 23 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 24 JFK to Washington
- 25 Phoenix for the weekend