In need of some assistance. Will be spending only 3 nights in the Smoky Mountains as part of a 5 week road trip in Oct - Nov. Heading there from Nashville then heading towards Charleston. What would be really nice would be to stay in a cabin out of town then spend the days sightseeing. Was planning to stay somewhere near Asheville, but looking for advice. Understand from other topics that the Tennessee side of the mountains will be very busy at this time of year. Any recommendations on where we should base ourselves would be greatly appreciated. Also what are must see spots. As we are travelling half way round the world this may be our first and last visit.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 2 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/alpha-male-ex/
- 3 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 4 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 5 Help me with this
- 6 NYC For The Day
- 7 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon in August
- 8 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 9 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 10 JFK Terminal 8
- 11 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 12 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 13 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 14 California Trip
- 15 Atlanta With Toddler
- 16 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 17 Washington DC in July - hotel, and what items to book now
- 18 Atlanta airport to Marietta, GA traffic
- 19 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 20 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 21 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 22 AR State Parks
- 23 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 24 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 25 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!