In need of some assistance. Will be spending only 3 nights in the Smoky Mountains as part of a 5 week road trip in Oct - Nov. Heading there from Nashville then heading towards Charleston. What would be really nice would be to stay in a cabin out of town then spend the days sightseeing. Was planning to stay somewhere near Asheville, but looking for advice. Understand from other topics that the Tennessee side of the mountains will be very busy at this time of year. Any recommendations on where we should base ourselves would be greatly appreciated. Also what are must see spots. As we are travelling half way round the world this may be our first and last visit.
3 nights in the Smoky Mountains
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 adams morgan - safety
- 2 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 3 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 4 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 5 Do I have no see um bites or bedbugs?
- 6 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 7 Grand Marais?
- 8 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 9 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 10 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 11 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 12 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 13 Las Vegas must sees
- 14 Morning in miami
- 15 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 16 Grand Teton in October
- 17 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 18 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 19 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 20 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 21 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 22 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 23 US Southwest
- 24 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 25 Traveling from Portland to San Fran/Napa Valley