In need of some assistance. Will be spending only 3 nights in the Smoky Mountains as part of a 5 week road trip in Oct - Nov. Heading there from Nashville then heading towards Charleston. What would be really nice would be to stay in a cabin out of town then spend the days sightseeing. Was planning to stay somewhere near Asheville, but looking for advice. Understand from other topics that the Tennessee side of the mountains will be very busy at this time of year. Any recommendations on where we should base ourselves would be greatly appreciated. Also what are must see spots. As we are travelling half way round the world this may be our first and last visit.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.ifirmationeyeserumblog.com/testo-ultra-it/
- 2 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 3 Hotel in Reno
- 4 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 5 Hwy 1/Big Sur Update
- 6 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 7 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 8 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 9 Oregon: Portland, Redwood NP, Crater Lake
- 10 Retiring to Tucson
- 11 Trinity Site, NM
- 12 Santa Fe Itineray
- 13 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 14 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 15 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 16 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 17 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 18 Charleston and/or Savannah in 4 days
- 19 North Carolina airports
- 20 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 21 Boston to Naples florida
- 22 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 23 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 24 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 25 best health clubs with lap pools