In need of some assistance. Will be spending only 3 nights in the Smoky Mountains as part of a 5 week road trip in Oct - Nov. Heading there from Nashville then heading towards Charleston. What would be really nice would be to stay in a cabin out of town then spend the days sightseeing. Was planning to stay somewhere near Asheville, but looking for advice. Understand from other topics that the Tennessee side of the mountains will be very busy at this time of year. Any recommendations on where we should base ourselves would be greatly appreciated. Also what are must see spots. As we are travelling half way round the world this may be our first and last visit.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://scamhealthfacts.com/nuviante/
- 2 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 3 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 4 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 5 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 6 Pacific Coast Highway 1st Timer
- 7 Northwest Passage
- 8 Hotel near Marlins Park
- 9 Vegas to Grand Canyon by car in a day
- 10 Tioga Rd closed May-Oct??
- 11 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 12 All you can eat lobster in vegas and caviar
- 13 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 14 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 15 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 16 Northwest Car Trip
- 17 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 18 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 19 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 20 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 21 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 22 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 23 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 24 Sonoma
- 25 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170428141326