In need of some assistance. Will be spending only 3 nights in the Smoky Mountains as part of a 5 week road trip in Oct - Nov. Heading there from Nashville then heading towards Charleston. What would be really nice would be to stay in a cabin out of town then spend the days sightseeing. Was planning to stay somewhere near Asheville, but looking for advice. Understand from other topics that the Tennessee side of the mountains will be very busy at this time of year. Any recommendations on where we should base ourselves would be greatly appreciated. Also what are must see spots. As we are travelling half way round the world this may be our first and last visit.
3 nights in the Smoky Mountains
- 1 buy your fake/real passport,id cards,driver license and other documents
- 2 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 3 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 4 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 5 St. Augustine, Florida
- 6 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 7 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 8 San Antonio
- 9 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 10 hotel near Met NYC
- 11 Where should I move to?
- 12 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 13 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 14 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 15 Fripp island
- 16 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 17 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 18 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 19 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 20 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 21 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 22 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 23 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 24 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 25 Hotel near Public Theater