I got great ideas when I posted a little while ago about a first time short trip to Co but now that my time frame crystallized I would love help planning a 72 hour trip to CO first weekend in October, flying in and out of Denver. We are not hikers but would love the most scenic roads/routes, cute towns a plus.
We also would like to pop in and visit friends in CO Springs quickly (that friend suggested Independence Pass, Glenwood Springs, Aspen, Telluride, Durango but that looks crazy long -we are getting in Sat early afternoon and leaving Tues 3pm or so).
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 2 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 3 Retiring to Tucson
- 4 10 days vacation in California
- 5 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 6 Amtrak prices go up and down?
- 7 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 8 Naples Hotel and Everglades
- 9 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 10 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 11 Grand Canyon solo - advisable?
- 12 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 13 Utah National Parks visit
- 14 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 15 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 16 Pet Friendly accommodations midway
- 17 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 18 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 19 Favorite lodging near Acadia NP? Maine in October?
- 20 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 21 Hotel in Reno
- 22 winter resort offering snowshoeing dog sledding & boat trip
- 23 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 24 Looking for informaation on Joshua Tree
- 25 A nice restuarnt in Charlottesville, VA for bridesmaids luncheon?