I got great ideas when I posted a little while ago about a first time short trip to Co but now that my time frame crystallized I would love help planning a 72 hour trip to CO first weekend in October, flying in and out of Denver. We are not hikers but would love the most scenic roads/routes, cute towns a plus.
We also would like to pop in and visit friends in CO Springs quickly (that friend suggested Independence Pass, Glenwood Springs, Aspen, Telluride, Durango but that looks crazy long -we are getting in Sat early afternoon and leaving Tues 3pm or so).
Thanks so much
3 nights in Colorado
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 2 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 3 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 4 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 5 Richmond to Oklahoma City Slowly: what not to miss?
- 6 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 7 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 8 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 9 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 10 Chicago Questions
- 11 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 12 Hotel near the Miami airport
- 13 Best way to see South & Central Florida in a week.
- 14 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 15 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 16 Is the New York subway safe?
- 17 Chicago eateries downtown
- 18 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 19 Where to from Tampa?
- 20 Tell me about Santa Catalina Island
- 21 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 22 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 23 Looking for a travel loop in Arizona (Las Vegas to Tucson & back)
- 24 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 25 kuai and maui top 10 to see list