I got great ideas when I posted a little while ago about a first time short trip to Co but now that my time frame crystallized I would love help planning a 72 hour trip to CO first weekend in October, flying in and out of Denver. We are not hikers but would love the most scenic roads/routes, cute towns a plus.
We also would like to pop in and visit friends in CO Springs quickly (that friend suggested Independence Pass, Glenwood Springs, Aspen, Telluride, Durango but that looks crazy long -we are getting in Sat early afternoon and leaving Tues 3pm or so).
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://scamhealthfacts.com/nuviante/
- 2 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 3 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 4 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 5 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 6 Pacific Coast Highway 1st Timer
- 7 Northwest Passage
- 8 Hotel near Marlins Park
- 9 Vegas to Grand Canyon by car in a day
- 10 Tioga Rd closed May-Oct??
- 11 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 12 All you can eat lobster in vegas and caviar
- 13 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 14 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 15 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 16 Northwest Car Trip
- 17 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 18 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 19 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 20 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 21 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 22 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 23 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 24 Sonoma
- 25 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170428141326