I got great ideas when I posted a little while ago about a first time short trip to Co but now that my time frame crystallized I would love help planning a 72 hour trip to CO first weekend in October, flying in and out of Denver. We are not hikers but would love the most scenic roads/routes, cute towns a plus.
We also would like to pop in and visit friends in CO Springs quickly (that friend suggested Independence Pass, Glenwood Springs, Aspen, Telluride, Durango but that looks crazy long -we are getting in Sat early afternoon and leaving Tues 3pm or so).
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Fran to Napa and back to Carmel, Big Sur, Cambria, Santa Monica
- 2 Classic NYC Deli
- 3 Stowe, Vermont in September
- 4 Using Tripmasters for Hawaiian trip
- 5 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 6 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 7 Driving Houston George Bush to Galveston
- 8 Tulip time
- 9 Buying wine New York City
- 10 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 11 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 12 Cape Cod visit in August
- 13 Nashville Public Transportation
- 14 duty free question with connecting flights to US
- 15 Mount Rainier Seattle Washington
- 16 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 17 Has anyone been to Georgetown in Brooklyn?
- 18 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 19 Driving from Denver to San Francisco in July
- 20 8 day trip to Florida
- 21 Travel from Boise, Idaho to Grand Canyon
- 22 BYOB in New York City
- 23 which indian rock beach, Fl or fort Lauderdale beach
- 24 carmel vs. monterey california
- 25 Denver to Rocky Mt Nat Park in august