I got great ideas when I posted a little while ago about a first time short trip to Co but now that my time frame crystallized I would love help planning a 72 hour trip to CO first weekend in October, flying in and out of Denver. We are not hikers but would love the most scenic roads/routes, cute towns a plus.
We also would like to pop in and visit friends in CO Springs quickly (that friend suggested Independence Pass, Glenwood Springs, Aspen, Telluride, Durango but that looks crazy long -we are getting in Sat early afternoon and leaving Tues 3pm or so).
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help finalize my Colorado activities & lodging
- 2 NYC Vacation Packages - Two Thumbs Up!
- 3 Miami Transportation Mid-Beach to South Beach
- 4 Las Vegas
- 5 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 6 Yosemite and Sequoia
- 7 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 8 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 9 national/state park in November
- 10 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 11 Family trip to San Diego. Itinerary help!
- 12 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 13 50th in Hawaii
- 14 Florida Family vacation in California
- 15 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 16 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 17 traveling to Nashville
- 18 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 19 Trip Report - San Francisco advise for 1st timers like us!!
- 20 San Francisco California
- 21 My Topic Tennessee; no makeup or hair products
- 22 Which tide pool is best to see in Seattle?
- 23 Dupont Circle Hotels
- 24 Short civil rights your Atlanta to Birningham
- 25 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark