I got great ideas when I posted a little while ago about a first time short trip to Co but now that my time frame crystallized I would love help planning a 72 hour trip to CO first weekend in October, flying in and out of Denver. We are not hikers but would love the most scenic roads/routes, cute towns a plus.
We also would like to pop in and visit friends in CO Springs quickly (that friend suggested Independence Pass, Glenwood Springs, Aspen, Telluride, Durango but that looks crazy long -we are getting in Sat early afternoon and leaving Tues 3pm or so).
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://basiccleanseplus.com/brainmaxx/
- 2 http://newmusclesupplements.com/x-nitro-force/
- 3 lucienne # http://buywrinklereduceronline.com/lucienne-skin-cream/
- 4 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 5 California/Yosemite
- 6 Road trip from MS to Bandera, TX
- 7 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 8 Uber availability on Long Island
- 9 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 10 Fall in Ozarks
- 11 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 12 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 13 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 14 Drive tour Portland to San Francisco
- 15 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
- 16 Fort Myers Area
- 17 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 18 Requesting info about location of Hertz rental counter at airport in Kauai
- 19 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 20 San Fran
- 21 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 22 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 23 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 24 San Diego, mission valley
- 25 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME