I got great ideas when I posted a little while ago about a first time short trip to Co but now that my time frame crystallized I would love help planning a 72 hour trip to CO first weekend in October, flying in and out of Denver. We are not hikers but would love the most scenic roads/routes, cute towns a plus.
We also would like to pop in and visit friends in CO Springs quickly (that friend suggested Independence Pass, Glenwood Springs, Aspen, Telluride, Durango but that looks crazy long -we are getting in Sat early afternoon and leaving Tues 3pm or so).
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 2 traveling to Nashville
- 3 Help finalize my Colorado activities & lodging
- 4 Driving from New York to Atlanta,Ga
- 5 NYC Vacation Packages - Two Thumbs Up!
- 6 Alaska Trip Report: Anchorage, Denali, Seward, Juneau & Glacier Bay
- 7 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 8 Build a Chicago itinerary?
- 9 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 10 Miami Transportation Mid-Beach to South Beach
- 11 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 12 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 13 Cody, Wyoming rodeo
- 14 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 15 Best route to Cody?
- 16 Las Vegas
- 17 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 18 Yosemite and Sequoia
- 19 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 20 national/state park in November
- 21 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 22 Family trip to San Diego. Itinerary help!
- 23 50th in Hawaii
- 24 Florida Family vacation in California
- 25 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV