I got great ideas when I posted a little while ago about a first time short trip to Co but now that my time frame crystallized I would love help planning a 72 hour trip to CO first weekend in October, flying in and out of Denver. We are not hikers but would love the most scenic roads/routes, cute towns a plus.
We also would like to pop in and visit friends in CO Springs quickly (that friend suggested Independence Pass, Glenwood Springs, Aspen, Telluride, Durango but that looks crazy long -we are getting in Sat early afternoon and leaving Tues 3pm or so).
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Denali
- 2 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 3 Where should I drop off rental car near Boston?
- 4 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 5 What car service?
- 6 Maine in May?
- 7 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 8 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 9 New Years Eve in NYC
- 10 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 11 Oakland airport...your opinions please...
- 12 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 13 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 14 Cruise Ship Schedule by City
- 15 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 16 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 17 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 18 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 19 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 20 Bed and Breakfast
- 21 Weekend Getaway with Sights and Horsebackriding Help!!
- 22 New England Winter get away with older kids
- 23 Route from South Rim Grand Canyon to Moab?
- 24 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 25 Looking for a Bed and breakfast