I got great ideas when I posted a little while ago about a first time short trip to Co but now that my time frame crystallized I would love help planning a 72 hour trip to CO first weekend in October, flying in and out of Denver. We are not hikers but would love the most scenic roads/routes, cute towns a plus.
We also would like to pop in and visit friends in CO Springs quickly (that friend suggested Independence Pass, Glenwood Springs, Aspen, Telluride, Durango but that looks crazy long -we are getting in Sat early afternoon and leaving Tues 3pm or so).
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California RV baby and child seats
- 2 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 3 NY State Assembly Internship
- 4 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 5 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 6 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 7 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 8 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 9 Going to Coachella - what to do after the festival
- 10 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 11 Arlington funeral plans
- 12 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 13 White Christmas
- 14 Seattle/Vancouver in July
- 15 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 16 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 17 Grand Canyon
- 18 San Francisco and Napa
- 19 Late Feb/Early March honeymoon: Maui, Kauai, or other?
- 20 Killington Ski Hotel??
- 21 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 22 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 23 Midway point
- 24 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 25 New York City