I got great ideas when I posted a little while ago about a first time short trip to Co but now that my time frame crystallized I would love help planning a 72 hour trip to CO first weekend in October, flying in and out of Denver. We are not hikers but would love the most scenic roads/routes, cute towns a plus.
We also would like to pop in and visit friends in CO Springs quickly (that friend suggested Independence Pass, Glenwood Springs, Aspen, Telluride, Durango but that looks crazy long -we are getting in Sat early afternoon and leaving Tues 3pm or so).
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Another Great DC Trip
- 3 RV road trip from CA to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
- 4 Driving from Chicago to Sacramento
- 5 Pawley's Island, SC Favorite Restaurants?
- 6 Place to watch World Series in St. Pete Beach?
- 7 Novel in Progress
- 8 Rental car between Providence, RI and Woodstock CT
- 9 Acadia/Bar Harbor in early June
- 10 5 Days in Charleston and Savannah in December?
- 11 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 12 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 13 Trip Report National Parks Utah in October 2017
- 14 Short Notice
- 15 Utah National Parks Itinerary help please
- 16 Lodging Grand Canyon South Rim
- 17 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 18 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, South Dakota trip report
- 19 Inn at Key West
- 20 8 day Road Trip! Spokane to New Orleans
- 21 Black History Museum
- 22 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 23 Chicago 2017
- 24 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 25 arizona rte 66