I got great ideas when I posted a little while ago about a first time short trip to Co but now that my time frame crystallized I would love help planning a 72 hour trip to CO first weekend in October, flying in and out of Denver. We are not hikers but would love the most scenic roads/routes, cute towns a plus.
We also would like to pop in and visit friends in CO Springs quickly (that friend suggested Independence Pass, Glenwood Springs, Aspen, Telluride, Durango but that looks crazy long -we are getting in Sat early afternoon and leaving Tues 3pm or so).
Thanks so much
3 nights in Colorado
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 2 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 3 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 4 Two airports to choose from?
- 5 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 6 layover
- 7 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 8 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 9 A few NYC questions about 9/11 memorial tours and more.
- 10 Which cross-country route, I-40 or I-80?
- 11 Part Four of an 18 Day RV trip - Homer
- 12 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 13 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 14 best area to stay in san diego
- 15 Kayaking to Chinaman Hat/Kaneohe Bay Sandbar/offshore Islands in Dec?
- 16 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 17 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 18 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 19 Road trip itinerary
- 20 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 21 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 22 Part one of an 18 Day RV trip - Talkeetna
- 23 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 24 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 25 Hotel advice. Near the airport vs Historical District in Charleston SC