I got great ideas when I posted a little while ago about a first time short trip to Co but now that my time frame crystallized I would love help planning a 72 hour trip to CO first weekend in October, flying in and out of Denver. We are not hikers but would love the most scenic roads/routes, cute towns a plus.
We also would like to pop in and visit friends in CO Springs quickly (that friend suggested Independence Pass, Glenwood Springs, Aspen, Telluride, Durango but that looks crazy long -we are getting in Sat early afternoon and leaving Tues 3pm or so).
Thanks so much
3 nights in Colorado
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fancy dining
- 2 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 3 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 4 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 5 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 6 Philly
- 7 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 8 Santa Barbara, California
- 9 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 10 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 11 Hotel near Miami airport
- 12 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 13 culpepper
- 14 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 15 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 16 Road Trip SW
- 17 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 18 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 19 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 20 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 21 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 22 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 23 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 24 Pacific Coast Hwy 10 days
- 25 Chicago trip