I got great ideas when I posted a little while ago about a first time short trip to Co but now that my time frame crystallized I would love help planning a 72 hour trip to CO first weekend in October, flying in and out of Denver. We are not hikers but would love the most scenic roads/routes, cute towns a plus.
We also would like to pop in and visit friends in CO Springs quickly (that friend suggested Independence Pass, Glenwood Springs, Aspen, Telluride, Durango but that looks crazy long -we are getting in Sat early afternoon and leaving Tues 3pm or so).
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Biloxi Suggestions
- 2 Live in FL need a road trip suggestion
- 3 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 4 Frustrated with VRBO owners
- 5 MY BIo
- 6 Pacific beach to la jolla cove and shores
- 7 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 8 Vegas-GC-Page-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 9 Vegetarian options in New Orleans
- 10 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 11 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 12 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 13 Realistic expectations in Yellowstone in July
- 14 Dining at CIA in Hyde Park
- 15 Trip from Anchorage to Homer, AK
- 16 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 17 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 18 Anniversary Getaway in August Where Too?
- 19 New Orleans music
- 20 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 21 What to do with teenagers in Napa and Mendocino
- 22 Las Vegas Show Advice for Beatles Fan
- 23 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 24 Christmas vacation-Maui or Carribean?
- 25 Holman Ranch vineyard tour in Carmel Valley (Monterey County)