I got great ideas when I posted a little while ago about a first time short trip to Co but now that my time frame crystallized I would love help planning a 72 hour trip to CO first weekend in October, flying in and out of Denver. We are not hikers but would love the most scenic roads/routes, cute towns a plus.
We also would like to pop in and visit friends in CO Springs quickly (that friend suggested Independence Pass, Glenwood Springs, Aspen, Telluride, Durango but that looks crazy long -we are getting in Sat early afternoon and leaving Tues 3pm or so).
Thanks so much
3 nights in Colorado
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaskan coast travel options
- 2 Timeshare Nightmares
- 3 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 4 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 5 bus tour for Grand canyon(South Rim), Horse shoe in 1-day?
- 6 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 7 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 8 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 9 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 10 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 11 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 12 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 13 How to dress in Vegas
- 14 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 15 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 16 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 17 USA trip
- 18 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 19 Chicago Questions
- 20 Air Connections on Maui
- 21 camaro hire in waikiki
- 22 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 23 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 24 Breckenridge in October
- 25 New Orleans in November - too cool?