I got great ideas when I posted a little while ago about a first time short trip to Co but now that my time frame crystallized I would love help planning a 72 hour trip to CO first weekend in October, flying in and out of Denver. We are not hikers but would love the most scenic roads/routes, cute towns a plus.
We also would like to pop in and visit friends in CO Springs quickly (that friend suggested Independence Pass, Glenwood Springs, Aspen, Telluride, Durango but that looks crazy long -we are getting in Sat early afternoon and leaving Tues 3pm or so).
Thanks so much
3 nights in Colorado
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 2 Utah 2
- 3 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 4 Sea world San Diego
- 5 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 6 Utah 2
- 7 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 8 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 9 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 10 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 11 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 12 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 13 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 14 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 15 Small group dining in Napa area
- 16 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 17 Montana- what are must see places?
- 18 Italian restaurants in NYC
- 19 Maui - Haleakala
- 20 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 21 Utah restaurants
- 22 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 23 Kauai Garden tours
- 24 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 25 Toddler in California but where to go?