I got great ideas when I posted a little while ago about a first time short trip to Co but now that my time frame crystallized I would love help planning a 72 hour trip to CO first weekend in October, flying in and out of Denver. We are not hikers but would love the most scenic roads/routes, cute towns a plus.
We also would like to pop in and visit friends in CO Springs quickly (that friend suggested Independence Pass, Glenwood Springs, Aspen, Telluride, Durango but that looks crazy long -we are getting in Sat early afternoon and leaving Tues 3pm or so).
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving to Naples fl
- 2 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 3 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 4 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 5 Downtown Chicago
- 6 Transfers from Newark airport hotels to New York cruise terminal
- 7 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 8 Vasectomy Procedure Beverly Hills
- 9 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 10 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 11 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 12 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 13 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 14 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 15 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 16 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 17 Nashville Questions
- 18 Summer vacation
- 19 Pittsburgh to New York City
- 20 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 21 First Trip to Texas -
- 22 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 23 Camping Road Trip with Kids - SD to Santa Fe
- 24 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 25 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?