I got great ideas when I posted a little while ago about a first time short trip to Co but now that my time frame crystallized I would love help planning a 72 hour trip to CO first weekend in October, flying in and out of Denver. We are not hikers but would love the most scenic roads/routes, cute towns a plus.
We also would like to pop in and visit friends in CO Springs quickly (that friend suggested Independence Pass, Glenwood Springs, Aspen, Telluride, Durango but that looks crazy long -we are getting in Sat early afternoon and leaving Tues 3pm or so).
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://supplementforehealthy.com/andro-no2/
- 2 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 3 USA family tour
- 4 I continue to be stumped by amtrak...advice?
- 5 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 6 4 days road trip southern New England
- 7 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 8 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 9 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 10 California Coast Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 11 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 12 Driving Hwy 12 from Missoula Mr ro Walla Walla WA
- 13 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 14 Quick trip to Poughkeepsie area
- 15 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 16 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 17 Hawaiian Honeymoon - Hotel Advice
- 18 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 19 Los Angeles area wildflower viewing?
- 20 Broadway Review - Show & Dinner
- 21 Here Are Our Interests, Now What Would You Add to Seattle?
- 22 Costco Travel
- 23 Which of these 3 Kona hotels
- 24 Philly Itinerary Help
- 25 10 days in Alaska. Help please