Dear Fodor Friends,
Never been to Yosemite, so your ideas/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. We have three nights at the Yosemite Lodge at the Falls, starting on Jul-10. My wife and I love to day hike, especially when rewarded with breathtaking views or beautiful scenery. Casual biking (I'm not a fan of mountain biking) is also a possibility if it provides an opportunity for something special. We've had the rooms reserved for months, but work has gotten in the way of my normal "over" planning process.
Our trip has us flying into Reno, renting a car; 2 nights in Mammoth; followed by 3 nights in Yosemite; followed by 2 nights in Murphys; and ending with 3 nights in Incline Village, Tahoe. I'm counting on a great trip, but Yosemite is the primary objective. I'd really appreciate any suggestions for any part of the trip, but especially Yosemite.
Thanks for helping me catch up with my plans.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Four Seasons Austin HALF-OFF
- 2 http://www.supplementsbag.com/dermavie/
- 3 http://topmuscleuptips.com/lumitact-g700-tactical-military-led-flashlight/
- 4 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 5 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 6 Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- 7 Best Places to Start Backpacking
- 8 College Tour: Harvard, MIT, and Yale
- 9 a tourist in DC this February
- 10 Springtime in Florida
- 11 Kings and Sequoia.
- 12 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 13 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 14 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 15 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 16 Drive from Denver to Yellowstone in 1 day?
- 17 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 18 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 19 Camping in New England foliage Oct 8-19
- 20 USA October 2016
- 21 Yellowstone or Yosemite in August?
- 22 Redwood National Forest
- 23 Asheville+Charleston+Savannah
- 24 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 25 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
Dear Fodor Friends,