Dear Fodor Friends,
Never been to Yosemite, so your ideas/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. We have three nights at the Yosemite Lodge at the Falls, starting on Jul-10. My wife and I love to day hike, especially when rewarded with breathtaking views or beautiful scenery. Casual biking (I'm not a fan of mountain biking) is also a possibility if it provides an opportunity for something special. We've had the rooms reserved for months, but work has gotten in the way of my normal "over" planning process.
Our trip has us flying into Reno, renting a car; 2 nights in Mammoth; followed by 3 nights in Yosemite; followed by 2 nights in Murphys; and ending with 3 nights in Incline Village, Tahoe. I'm counting on a great trip, but Yosemite is the primary objective. I'd really appreciate any suggestions for any part of the trip, but especially Yosemite.
Thanks for helping me catch up with my plans.
3 July Nights in Yosemite - What are the "Must Do"
Dear Fodor Friends,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 2 Boston/Fenway park
- 3 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 4 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 5 Hardly Strictly Bluegrass
- 6 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 7 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 8 Atlanta with kids
- 9 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 10 Any nice Family Camps near Lake Winnepesauki?
- 11 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 12 New York City Restaurants
- 13 Cabaret seating at Studio 54 - huh?
- 14 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 15 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 16 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 17 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 18 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 19 Family Camp in Maine
- 20 San Diego
- 21 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 22 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 23 Timeshare Nightmares
- 24 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles