Dear Fodor Friends,
Never been to Yosemite, so your ideas/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. We have three nights at the Yosemite Lodge at the Falls, starting on Jul-10. My wife and I love to day hike, especially when rewarded with breathtaking views or beautiful scenery. Casual biking (I'm not a fan of mountain biking) is also a possibility if it provides an opportunity for something special. We've had the rooms reserved for months, but work has gotten in the way of my normal "over" planning process.
Our trip has us flying into Reno, renting a car; 2 nights in Mammoth; followed by 3 nights in Yosemite; followed by 2 nights in Murphys; and ending with 3 nights in Incline Village, Tahoe. I'm counting on a great trip, but Yosemite is the primary objective. I'd really appreciate any suggestions for any part of the trip, but especially Yosemite.
Thanks for helping me catch up with my plans.
3 July Nights in Yosemite - What are the "Must Do"
Dear Fodor Friends,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 2 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 3 NYC IN AUGUST
- 4 Road Trip SW
- 5 Will have five days in Savannah
- 6 Itinerary opinions
- 7 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 8 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 9 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 10 Chicago trip
- 11 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 12 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 13 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 14 Fancy dining
- 15 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 16 culpepper
- 17 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 18 Santa Barbara, California
- 19 moving to florida
- 20 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 21 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 22 Road trip Houston to DC- where should we stop?
- 23 May visit to Denali
- 24 Help me o plan a trip from Calary to US
- 25 Day trip to CT from NYC