Dear Fodor Friends,
Never been to Yosemite, so your ideas/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. We have three nights at the Yosemite Lodge at the Falls, starting on Jul-10. My wife and I love to day hike, especially when rewarded with breathtaking views or beautiful scenery. Casual biking (I'm not a fan of mountain biking) is also a possibility if it provides an opportunity for something special. We've had the rooms reserved for months, but work has gotten in the way of my normal "over" planning process.
Our trip has us flying into Reno, renting a car; 2 nights in Mammoth; followed by 3 nights in Yosemite; followed by 2 nights in Murphys; and ending with 3 nights in Incline Village, Tahoe. I'm counting on a great trip, but Yosemite is the primary objective. I'd really appreciate any suggestions for any part of the trip, but especially Yosemite.
Thanks for helping me catch up with my plans.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Actinic Keratosis Natural Herbal Treatment
- 2 Actinic Keratosis Herbal Treatment
- 3 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 4 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 5 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 6 Arches Devils Garden
- 7 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 8 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 9 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 10 RV camping near Yosemite NP
- 11 Santa Fe Itineray
- 12 Big Sure in June
- 13 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 14 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 15 best health clubs with lap pools
- 16 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 17 Retiring to Tucson
- 18 universal studios and disney
- 19 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 20 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 21 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 22 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 23 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 24 Savannah hotel
- 25 Utah National Parks visit
Dear Fodor Friends,