Dear Fodor Friends,
Never been to Yosemite, so your ideas/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. We have three nights at the Yosemite Lodge at the Falls, starting on Jul-10. My wife and I love to day hike, especially when rewarded with breathtaking views or beautiful scenery. Casual biking (I'm not a fan of mountain biking) is also a possibility if it provides an opportunity for something special. We've had the rooms reserved for months, but work has gotten in the way of my normal "over" planning process.
Our trip has us flying into Reno, renting a car; 2 nights in Mammoth; followed by 3 nights in Yosemite; followed by 2 nights in Murphys; and ending with 3 nights in Incline Village, Tahoe. I'm counting on a great trip, but Yosemite is the primary objective. I'd really appreciate any suggestions for any part of the trip, but especially Yosemite.
Thanks for helping me catch up with my plans.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://boostupmuscles.com/alpha-force-testo/
- 2 http://www.health2facts.org/testo-boost-x/
- 3 Oakland airport...your opinions please...
- 4 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 5 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 6 Bed and Breakfast
- 7 Weekend Getaway with Sights and Horsebackriding Help!!
- 8 New England Winter get away with older kids
- 9 New Years Eve in NYC
- 10 Route from South Rim Grand Canyon to Moab?
- 11 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 12 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 13 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 14 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
- 15 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 16 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 17 Lake Tahoe Honeymoon
- 18 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 19 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 20 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 21 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 22 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 23 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 24 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 25 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
Dear Fodor Friends,