have never had such a long layover at the Honolulu airport. It is usually a quick turn around to get to other island but I goofed on my reservation coming back home and need advice on what to do for 3 hours there. Lunch will probably take about 45 minutes if I stretch it but then??????? Do not have use of Airline club room on this trip...
3 hr layover in HNL
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 2 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 3 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 4 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 5 Tipping advice
- 6 Christmas weather?
- 7 Big island itinerary
- 8 New York City and New England
- 9 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 10 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 11 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 12 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 13 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 14 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 15 Thousand Islands
- 16 Best Destination in USA
- 17 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 18 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 19 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 20 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 21 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 22 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 23 Grand Teton Romantic Accomdations
- 24 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 25 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary