We'll be in MSP for 3 days in June with 2 teenagers. I could use some suggestions regarding lodging, restaurants and attractions. We don't know Minneapolis or St. Paul at all. Which area(s) and hotels would be good for us? Any advice on what to see and do? My kids are (believe it or not) not interested in shopping but we're wondering if MOA is an interesting sight unto itself because of its sheer size. We like upscale but relaxed restaurants as well as down and dirty local places. (Nothing dressy) For hotels, we like upscale boutique-y places or high-end chains with lots of amenities. We love to walk so we'd be happy in an area where we could walk out of the hotel and just keep going. Any ideas?
3 Days Minneapolis-St Paul with teens
View all United States activity »
- 1 Vero Beach FL
- 2 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 3 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 4 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 5 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 6 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 7 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 8 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 9 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 10 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 11 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 12 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 13 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 14 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 15 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 16 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 17 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 18 Question about Boulder area
- 19 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 20 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 21 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 22 Grand Canyon in March?
- 23 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 24 California Tour Groups?
- 25 Hotel near Public Theater