I need travel advice. My parents are visiting and I want to take them to Maine for 3 days by car from NYC leaving 30th June and returning 3rd July.
May I have any suggestions on where I can take them? My thoughts were nice small towns along the Maine coast.... Possibly a day in Portland (if it's even worth spending a day in a big city). I was advised going to Bar Harbor and the Arcadia National Park.
Ideally it would be nice to break the journey for a day then continue to Bar Harbor and maybe spend a day and a half.... Then drive back to NYC on the 3rd.
Very confused! Appreciate any help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 2 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 3 Downtown Chicago
- 4 Transfers from Newark airport hotels to New York cruise terminal
- 5 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 6 Vasectomy Procedure Beverly Hills
- 7 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 8 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 9 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 10 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 11 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 12 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 13 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 14 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 15 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 16 Nashville Questions
- 17 Summer vacation
- 18 Pittsburgh to New York City
- 19 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 20 First Trip to Texas -
- 21 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 22 Camping Road Trip with Kids - SD to Santa Fe
- 23 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 24 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 25 Driving to Naples fl