I need travel advice. My parents are visiting and I want to take them to Maine for 3 days by car from NYC leaving 30th June and returning 3rd July.
May I have any suggestions on where I can take them? My thoughts were nice small towns along the Maine coast.... Possibly a day in Portland (if it's even worth spending a day in a big city). I was advised going to Bar Harbor and the Arcadia National Park.
Ideally it would be nice to break the journey for a day then continue to Bar Harbor and maybe spend a day and a half.... Then drive back to NYC on the 3rd.
Very confused! Appreciate any help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Roman Riengs +1(800)927 2480 QuickBooks Pos Upgrade Tech Support Number
- 2 beach chair and umbrella rentals in carmel?
- 3 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 4 Please help us find a wonderful boutique hotel in the western U.S.
- 5 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 6 Mini Trip to Smithsonian Exhibits Facility
- 7 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 8 Venice, CA area
- 9 Colorado October 16-25, 2017
- 10 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 11 Santa Fe Hotel
- 12 Wilmington DE questions
- 13 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 14 Blue Ridge Parkway/Great Smoky Mountains
- 15 Road Trip - SF to Sonoma
- 16 Central California Coast Road Trip - Pismo Beach to Monterey
- 17 Palo Alto Transit Center To Facebook HQ
- 18 Vancouver to Washington State
- 19 NYC - Pastrami sandwich near library, Grand Central Station, St Patrick's
- 20 JFK Terminal 4 to Terminal 8
- 21 Tahoe - Plumpjack Inn vs. Basecamp Hotel
- 22 New England Tour
- 23 Rhode Island Get Away
- 24 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 25 Visiting Kauai...NEXT week!!