I need travel advice. My parents are visiting and I want to take them to Maine for 3 days by car from NYC leaving 30th June and returning 3rd July.
May I have any suggestions on where I can take them? My thoughts were nice small towns along the Maine coast.... Possibly a day in Portland (if it's even worth spending a day in a big city). I was advised going to Bar Harbor and the Arcadia National Park.
Ideally it would be nice to break the journey for a day then continue to Bar Harbor and maybe spend a day and a half.... Then drive back to NYC on the 3rd.
Very confused! Appreciate any help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Zepher to CA from Den or Yellowstone
- 2 Night in Los Cruces or Truth or Consequences
- 3 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 4 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 5 Beer Bar - NYC
- 6 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 7 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 8 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 9 First Trip to New Mexico
- 10 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 11 Sacramento GTG Sat Aug 27th
- 12 Seattle?
- 13 November redwoods trip
- 14 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 15 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 16 costco Big island
- 17 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 18 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 19 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 20 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 21 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 22 Wedding gifts?
- 23 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 24 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 25 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging