I need travel advice. My parents are visiting and I want to take them to Maine for 3 days by car from NYC leaving 30th June and returning 3rd July.
May I have any suggestions on where I can take them? My thoughts were nice small towns along the Maine coast.... Possibly a day in Portland (if it's even worth spending a day in a big city). I was advised going to Bar Harbor and the Arcadia National Park.
Ideally it would be nice to break the journey for a day then continue to Bar Harbor and maybe spend a day and a half.... Then drive back to NYC on the 3rd.
Very confused! Appreciate any help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 2 Kids Vacation Place
- 3 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 4 Boston waterfront Italian
- 5 Mardi Gras
- 6 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 7 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 8 Need advice - Charleston girls' weekend
- 9 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 10 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 11 Northern California Fall itinerary help
- 12 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 13 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 14 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 15 Napa valley getaway
- 16 Two nights from Sacramento to Santa Barbara: where to spend the night?
- 17 Grand Canyon From Phoenix
- 18 Steamboat in August
- 19 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 20 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 21 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 22 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 23 MN lake home rental needed
- 24 Desert Southwest
- 25 Salt lake to boulder ideas