I need travel advice. My parents are visiting and I want to take them to Maine for 3 days by car from NYC leaving 30th June and returning 3rd July.
May I have any suggestions on where I can take them? My thoughts were nice small towns along the Maine coast.... Possibly a day in Portland (if it's even worth spending a day in a big city). I was advised going to Bar Harbor and the Arcadia National Park.
Ideally it would be nice to break the journey for a day then continue to Bar Harbor and maybe spend a day and a half.... Then drive back to NYC on the 3rd.
Very confused! Appreciate any help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City in January – what a deal!
- 2 Car-less in Atlanta (by Train)
- 3 Sarasota, Florida, good value hotels
- 4 Seafood In Cannon Beach
- 5 Late night eating in Kauai
- 6 Florida Beach Hotel
- 7 Savannah in st patrick's weekend?
- 8 Phoneix - The City of Sunshine
- 9 Considering a vacation in Texas this year
- 10 Road trip from North Carolina to Maine
- 11 Inn at Cocoa Beach Hotel
- 12 Alaska independent tour for group
- 13 Hamilton Broadway
- 14 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 15 Texas area with nature AND proximity to a city?
- 16 Washington DC with kids
- 17 My road trip through southern US.
- 18 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 19 Florida Nature Trip
- 20 help from a true New Yorker.
- 21 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 22 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 23 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 24 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 25 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016