I need travel advice. My parents are visiting and I want to take them to Maine for 3 days by car from NYC leaving 30th June and returning 3rd July.
May I have any suggestions on where I can take them? My thoughts were nice small towns along the Maine coast.... Possibly a day in Portland (if it's even worth spending a day in a big city). I was advised going to Bar Harbor and the Arcadia National Park.
Ideally it would be nice to break the journey for a day then continue to Bar Harbor and maybe spend a day and a half.... Then drive back to NYC on the 3rd.
Very confused! Appreciate any help.
3 days in Maine by car from NYC with parents.... Help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 2 Accommodation : Jan 2016 LA Los Vegas
- 3 visiting chicago
- 4 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 5 Grand Teton and Yellowstone June 2010 - Chilly and Gorgeous!
- 6 Grand Teton & Yellowstone via Denver
- 7 driving Yellowstone to Denver
- 8 Boston for Easter -- mainly dining questions.
- 9 Outskirts of New Orleans Hotel
- 10 Alaska- two days in Seward
- 11 Looking For best Holiday Destination
- 12 Charlesmark Hotel, Boston-opinions?
- 13 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 14 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 15 Best way to get discounts on hotel rooms? Priceline?
- 16 Day trip to Hudson Valley from NYC?
- 17 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 18 Boca Grande or Siesta Key?
- 19 San Juan Islands... cruise question
- 20 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 21 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 22 Considering moving from Boston to North Carolina
- 23 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 24 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 25 We are flying into Phoenix in November