I need travel advice. My parents are visiting and I want to take them to Maine for 3 days by car from NYC leaving 30th June and returning 3rd July.
May I have any suggestions on where I can take them? My thoughts were nice small towns along the Maine coast.... Possibly a day in Portland (if it's even worth spending a day in a big city). I was advised going to Bar Harbor and the Arcadia National Park.
Ideally it would be nice to break the journey for a day then continue to Bar Harbor and maybe spend a day and a half.... Then drive back to NYC on the 3rd.
Very confused! Appreciate any help.
3 days in Maine by car from NYC with parents.... Help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 2 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 3 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 4 Santa Barbara, California
- 5 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 6 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 7 Historic Houses & Sites near Charleston & Savannah.
- 8 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 9 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 10 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 11 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 12 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 13 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 14 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 15 Road Trip SW
- 16 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 17 California road trip
- 18 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 19 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 20 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 21 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 22 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 23 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 24 Yosemite Fire
- 25 Lodging - Yosemite