I need travel advice. My parents are visiting and I want to take them to Maine for 3 days by car from NYC leaving 30th June and returning 3rd July.
May I have any suggestions on where I can take them? My thoughts were nice small towns along the Maine coast.... Possibly a day in Portland (if it's even worth spending a day in a big city). I was advised going to Bar Harbor and the Arcadia National Park.
Ideally it would be nice to break the journey for a day then continue to Bar Harbor and maybe spend a day and a half.... Then drive back to NYC on the 3rd.
Very confused! Appreciate any help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to Stay in San Francisco for one night
- 2 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 3 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 4 Trip from Anchorage to Homer, AK
- 5 Returned from Sedona
- 6 Vegetarian options in New Orleans
- 7 Fun activities in Lubbock with 7 year old?
- 8 Carlsbad Caverns
- 9 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 10 Vegas-GC-Page-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 11 Trip to Colorado in one week, RMNP
- 12 NYC with wheelchair
- 13 Live in FL need a road trip suggestion
- 14 What to do with teenagers in Napa and Mendocino
- 15 Frustrated with VRBO owners
- 16 Biloxi Suggestions
- 17 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 18 Pacific beach to la jolla cove and shores
- 19 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 20 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 21 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 22 Realistic expectations in Yellowstone in July
- 23 Dining at CIA in Hyde Park
- 24 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 25 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15