I need travel advice. My parents are visiting and I want to take them to Maine for 3 days by car from NYC leaving 30th June and returning 3rd July.
May I have any suggestions on where I can take them? My thoughts were nice small towns along the Maine coast.... Possibly a day in Portland (if it's even worth spending a day in a big city). I was advised going to Bar Harbor and the Arcadia National Park.
Ideally it would be nice to break the journey for a day then continue to Bar Harbor and maybe spend a day and a half.... Then drive back to NYC on the 3rd.
Very confused! Appreciate any help.
3 days in Maine by car from NYC with parents.... Help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?
- 2 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 3 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 4 Dinsey Wolrd - another "what resort" question
- 5 Tudor city -special help/info
- 6 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 7 Coffee shop or dinner recommendations for Fullerton/Anaheim area?
- 8 Utah 2
- 9 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 10 Short New York City Weekend Trip report March 2015
- 11 Good restaurants near Griffith Observatory?
- 12 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 13 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce
- 14 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 15 must see and do's in Maui?
- 16 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 17 Canyon Rides horseback tour of Bryce Canyon
- 18 New York City - apartment locations
- 19 Boston to see Sargent works
- 20 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 21 Moving from Salt Lake City UT to Dallas TX
- 22 Murray Hill NYC restaurants
- 23 San Jose Airport to Paso Robles
- 24 Girls' Getaway
- 25 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days