I need travel advice. My parents are visiting and I want to take them to Maine for 3 days by car from NYC leaving 30th June and returning 3rd July.
May I have any suggestions on where I can take them? My thoughts were nice small towns along the Maine coast.... Possibly a day in Portland (if it's even worth spending a day in a big city). I was advised going to Bar Harbor and the Arcadia National Park.
Ideally it would be nice to break the journey for a day then continue to Bar Harbor and maybe spend a day and a half.... Then drive back to NYC on the 3rd.
Very confused! Appreciate any help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 【【№【 ｗｗｗ.ＹＴＥ６４.ＣＯＭ 】★】】코리아카지노
- 2 Does the "Real USA" (still) exist?
- 3 New York overnight - dinner & after choices
- 4 A Week in New York City
- 5 Driving from New York to Atlanta,Ga
- 6 Itinerary advice first time to USA SF-YNP-LV-LA-SF
- 7 Where to stay in South Carolina?
- 8 Inflatable kayaks--pros and cons
- 9 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 10 Taft law-enforcement admiral told reporters
- 11 Trip Report - San Francisco advise for 1st timers like us!!
- 12 Santa Cruz downtown to San Jose Airport via public transit
- 13 Yosemite Visit
- 14 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 15 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 16 Best route to Cody?
- 17 Cody, Wyoming rodeo
- 18 Help finalize my Colorado activities & lodging
- 19 Florida Family vacation in California
- 20 New York City Christmas 2015
- 21 Family trip to San Diego. Itinerary help!
- 22 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 23 50th in Hawaii
- 24 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 25 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed