I need travel advice. My parents are visiting and I want to take them to Maine for 3 days by car from NYC leaving 30th June and returning 3rd July.
May I have any suggestions on where I can take them? My thoughts were nice small towns along the Maine coast.... Possibly a day in Portland (if it's even worth spending a day in a big city). I was advised going to Bar Harbor and the Arcadia National Park.
Ideally it would be nice to break the journey for a day then continue to Bar Harbor and maybe spend a day and a half.... Then drive back to NYC on the 3rd.
Very confused! Appreciate any help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 2 Carmel for 5 nights with baby
- 3 trip to Acadia National Park
- 4 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 5 September southwest utah
- 6 40th birthday in (COLD) Chicago!
- 7 San Francisco - need restaurant & tourist tips
- 8 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 9 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 10 Two Mini Trips to Minneapolis
- 11 Hotels in Minneapolis for University visit
- 12 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
- 13 Charleston/Savannah help needed
- 14 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 15 Charleston and Asheville
- 16 Maui and the Big Island - Activities for each island
- 17 3 days in Houston area ?????
- 18 Areas to Stay in Boston
- 19 Wildlife viewing in the US South West
- 20 Anyone received an email confirming a change in reservation...
- 21 Visa, Greencard advice
- 22 Suggestions for drive from Seattle to LA via Oregon Idaho and utah
- 23 march anniversary trip
- 24 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 25 cruise to Alaska including Denali