I need travel advice. My parents are visiting and I want to take them to Maine for 3 days by car from NYC leaving 30th June and returning 3rd July.
May I have any suggestions on where I can take them? My thoughts were nice small towns along the Maine coast.... Possibly a day in Portland (if it's even worth spending a day in a big city). I was advised going to Bar Harbor and the Arcadia National Park.
Ideally it would be nice to break the journey for a day then continue to Bar Harbor and maybe spend a day and a half.... Then drive back to NYC on the 3rd.
Very confused! Appreciate any help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wine Country
- 2 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 3 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 4 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 5 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 6 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 7 What streets are safest to live on in the French Quarter?
- 8 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 9 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 10 Uber boston
- 11 I95
- 12 Pt Everglades to fll
- 13 Change planes in Atlanta
- 14 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 15 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 16 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 17 Restaurants in Mesa
- 18 a short trip to san francisco
- 19 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 20 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 21 Advice for RV Touring with Baby.
- 22 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 23 Help me plan 1 week in Miami South Beach
- 24 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 25 Golden Triangle Trip LA>LV>SF>LA 03.30-04.14