I need travel advice. My parents are visiting and I want to take them to Maine for 3 days by car from NYC leaving 30th June and returning 3rd July.
May I have any suggestions on where I can take them? My thoughts were nice small towns along the Maine coast.... Possibly a day in Portland (if it's even worth spending a day in a big city). I was advised going to Bar Harbor and the Arcadia National Park.
Ideally it would be nice to break the journey for a day then continue to Bar Harbor and maybe spend a day and a half.... Then drive back to NYC on the 3rd.
Very confused! Appreciate any help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Canyon to LA
- 2 Birmingham, Alabama in December
- 3 Two days and no car in San francisco
- 4 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 5 Where to stay in NYC
- 6 Death Valley
- 7 Thanksgiving in New Orleans and Tulane Visit
- 8 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 9 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 10 How can I buy a condo for cheap in florida?
- 11 What is a good city to live in in Florida.
- 12 Santa Monica / Venice Beach flat or house for a week
- 13 Nashville 2016
- 14 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 15 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 16 Family Trip- 4 Nights- DC & Richmond
- 17 Burlingame, CA restaurants?
- 18 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 19 Colorado - Photography
- 20 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada
- 21 Oregon or Arizona for October 12 long weekend?
- 22 Fall trip, is it a good time?
- 23 Where to advertise Air tickets selling?
- 24 Myrtle Beach, N.C.
- 25 motorcycle ride