I need travel advice. My parents are visiting and I want to take them to Maine for 3 days by car from NYC leaving 30th June and returning 3rd July.
May I have any suggestions on where I can take them? My thoughts were nice small towns along the Maine coast.... Possibly a day in Portland (if it's even worth spending a day in a big city). I was advised going to Bar Harbor and the Arcadia National Park.
Ideally it would be nice to break the journey for a day then continue to Bar Harbor and maybe spend a day and a half.... Then drive back to NYC on the 3rd.
Very confused! Appreciate any help.
3 days in Maine by car from NYC with parents.... Help!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 2 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 3 Morning in miami
- 4 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 5 Las Vegas must sees
- 6 Grand Marais?
- 7 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 8 adams morgan - safety
- 9 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 10 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 11 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 12 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 13 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 14 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 15 Grand Teton in October
- 16 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 17 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 18 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 19 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 20 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 21 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 22 US Southwest
- 23 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 24 Traveling from Portland to San Fran/Napa Valley
- 25 Driving - Philadelphia to San Francisco