I need travel advice. My parents are visiting and I want to take them to Maine for 3 days by car from NYC leaving 30th June and returning 3rd July.
May I have any suggestions on where I can take them? My thoughts were nice small towns along the Maine coast.... Possibly a day in Portland (if it's even worth spending a day in a big city). I was advised going to Bar Harbor and the Arcadia National Park.
Ideally it would be nice to break the journey for a day then continue to Bar Harbor and maybe spend a day and a half.... Then drive back to NYC on the 3rd.
Very confused! Appreciate any help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Food and drink associated with D.C.?
- 2 driving RT 66
- 3 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 4 Which island for teens
- 5 Vanagon Road trip Denver to SF
- 6 Colorado Hiking in September
- 7 The District by Hilton Club
- 8 Travelling from Miami to New Orleans
- 9 Acadia National Park
- 10 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 11 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 12 Paris on my own
- 13 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 14 Yellowstone - places to stay
- 15 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?
- 16 Road trip San Diego to Seattle
- 17 Vacation Apartment Rentals
- 18 Travelling from New York to JFK
- 19 Traveling with an infant
- 20 Birthday vacation ideas
- 21 Kauai helicopter flight
- 22 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 23 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 24 Which area on Maui for hotel?
- 25 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music