I need travel advice. My parents are visiting and I want to take them to Maine for 3 days by car from NYC leaving 30th June and returning 3rd July.
May I have any suggestions on where I can take them? My thoughts were nice small towns along the Maine coast.... Possibly a day in Portland (if it's even worth spending a day in a big city). I was advised going to Bar Harbor and the Arcadia National Park.
Ideally it would be nice to break the journey for a day then continue to Bar Harbor and maybe spend a day and a half.... Then drive back to NYC on the 3rd.
Very confused! Appreciate any help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for New York
- 2 San Francisco transit options
- 3 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 4 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 5 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 6 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 7 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 8 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 9 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 10 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack Events
- 11 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 12 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 13 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 14 Great OR beach house locations?
- 15 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 16 Where to stay in maui Kihei vs Paia vs Wailea vs Lahaina, Kaanapali
- 17 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 18 Shuttle, taxi or Uber from PGD to Boca Grande area
- 19 3-week one-way cross country trip in June
- 20 No Spam this morning!!
- 21 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 22 Honeymoon on PCH
- 23 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 24 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 25 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?