I need travel advice. My parents are visiting and I want to take them to Maine for 3 days by car from NYC leaving 30th June and returning 3rd July.
May I have any suggestions on where I can take them? My thoughts were nice small towns along the Maine coast.... Possibly a day in Portland (if it's even worth spending a day in a big city). I was advised going to Bar Harbor and the Arcadia National Park.
Ideally it would be nice to break the journey for a day then continue to Bar Harbor and maybe spend a day and a half.... Then drive back to NYC on the 3rd.
Very confused! Appreciate any help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 2 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 3 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 4 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 5 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 6 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 7 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 8 San Antonio shopping
- 9 Which island for R&R?
- 10 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 11 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 12 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 13 blue ridge parkway?
- 14 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 15 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 16 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 17 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 18 First Trip to New Mexico
- 19 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 20 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 21 San Diego, mission valley
- 22 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 23 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 24 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 25 Seattle?