I need travel advice. My parents are visiting and I want to take them to Maine for 3 days by car from NYC leaving 30th June and returning 3rd July.
May I have any suggestions on where I can take them? My thoughts were nice small towns along the Maine coast.... Possibly a day in Portland (if it's even worth spending a day in a big city). I was advised going to Bar Harbor and the Arcadia National Park.
Ideally it would be nice to break the journey for a day then continue to Bar Harbor and maybe spend a day and a half.... Then drive back to NYC on the 3rd.
Very confused! Appreciate any help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 11 days SE coast road trip
- 2 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 3 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 4 Road trip from and back to New York
- 5 50th in Hawaii
- 6 a lovely week in Grand Lake
- 7 Bear cubs at Wild Animal Sanctuary
- 8 Martha's Vineyard_Day Trip
- 9 Silverthorne
- 10 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 11 Places to stay in TX...?
- 12 Best Affordable Hotel to Stay in Montana - Deborah
- 13 Where are the orcas near Seattle?
- 14 Trip Report - Chicago - Thunstorms, Thunderstorms, Thunderstorms
- 15 Afternoon in Philadelphia
- 16 Condo rental for snowbirds
- 17 Ironman Housing in Kailua Kona
- 18 advice for Short trip from Dallas to?
- 19 Condos in Kauai and Big Island
- 20 Road trip from Iowa to South Carolina
- 21 My Topic TitlePalm Springs at the Last MInute, Help Please!
- 22 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 23 Where to stay for 1 night near Morgantown WV
- 24 Driving from Baltimore to Savannah Ga
- 25 Berkshires with a toddler