I will be in the Denver area for work (working in Broomfiled). We would like to bike (trails, not moutain bike) and hike. Should we stay in Boulder or Denver? Any suggestions for areas to go for dinner/walk around, music? Thanks
3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York Trip
- 2 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 3 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 4 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 5 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 6 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 7 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 8 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 9 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 10 Balloon fest hotels
- 11 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 12 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 13 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 14 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 15 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 16 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 17 Transportation help in Philly
- 18 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 19 Through Yellowstone to the OTO dude ranch
- 20 Hotels in North Philadelphia
- 21 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 22 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 23 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 24 palm desert, CA
- 25 late-night DC restaurant