We have been snow skiing in Co. many times and love the mountains. We found some very cheap air fare so decided to do a short 3 day visit to Denver, Aug. 30 - Sept. 3. Need suggestions on some short day trips from Denver and where would be a good area to get accommodations to do things out from Denver. We have been to the Flying W dinner show in Co. Springs and loved it but I understand it is no longer open. Is there another dinner show in the area similar to Flying W? We love out doors and my husband is a cowboy. Idaho Springs looks interesting but would we want to stay there? Are there any NICE cabins on a lake nearby? We don't need luxury but we do need clean and comfortable. No Camping out. Not opposed to nice hotel just don't know what area to stay in. Open to suggestions. We are a party of 4 senior citizens ranging from 61 to 68 but very young at heart.
3 days, 4 nights in Denver
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Active Vacation
- 2 Quick SoCal question
- 3 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 4 New England September
- 5 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 6 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 7 Yosemite in Winter
- 8 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 9 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 10 Tampa in February
- 11 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 12 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 13 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 14 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 15 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 16 NYC taxi vs car service
- 17 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 18 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 19 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 20 Austin Food Trucks
- 21 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 22 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 23 searching for urban master planned community
- 24 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 25 Condos near Disney World